Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 29 (44.6%)
9 12 (18.5%)
8 12 (18.5%)
7 5 (7.7%)
6 1 (1.5%)
5 - Average 1 (1.5%)
4 1 (1.5%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 4 (6.2%)
Total Votes: 65
Shippuuden Episode 39 Airs
Topic Started: Dec 13 2007, 08:55 AM (4,223 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's time to meet the spy! The animation was pretty good, some slightly off-model parts. I liked the added filler part of Yamato getting into character as Sasori. In the manga it was never clear how he nailed the part, including the voice, without ever having met him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kaifester
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
its was a good episode imo. cant wait till next week

Snakiest
Member Avatar
Шпион из КГБ
[ *  * ]
Sweet. The next week is really going to be something.

marzaq
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
are the fighting beginning in this episode?

eagleninja11
Member Avatar
USAF
[ * ]
I'm just glad that the story line is finally moving a long in a relatively good pace again. :D

Damastus
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
marzaq
Dec 13 2007, 09:49 AM
are the fighting beginning in this episode?

No, seems it will start next week. At least you see the scene with Oro taunting Naruto while hes going 4 tails in the preview.

sasukefan723
Member Avatar
Resident Homunculus D:
[ * ]
eagleninja11
Dec 13 2007, 11:20 AM
I'm just glad that the story line is finally moving a long in a relatively good pace again.

Damnit now you've jinxed us! :o

Downloading.

genin15
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I bet yamato didnt see kabuto double crossing him. Well you can never trust a missing nin. I saw the raw and i give it 10/10.

goyosan
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I SAW THE RAW AND I THINK THAT WAS A VERY GOOD CHAPTER 10/10.
AND THE PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER LOOKS AWESOME!!! :o
NOW THE ACTION BEGINGS..... :lol:

Reobeem
Member Avatar
Lone Wolf
[ *  * ]
Man that looked great. Seeing Orochimaru again in all him creepieness was cool. The peview looks great too.

Fuyubi
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
The animation was great! It moved the plot along well and added a snippet of what should have been seen (Yamato learning the voice and mannerisms of Sasori/Hiruko). I liked this episode, and I'm even more hyped for the next because of the preview. It was cool how it looked like the skin was peeling off of Naruto....

soulshaker
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
can anyone give me a link, so i can view the episode

Nick165K
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Edit: I liked this episode. Even though I already read the manga I like watching it with motion.

Kiba
Member Avatar
Diary of a Digital Soundboy
[ *  * ]
You're gonna get in trouble.....you shouldn't give links like that. Always good to read the rules

Orochimaru-sama
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I liked the episode up until I heard the music with Orochimaru. Don't get me wrong, I do like his new theme; I just loved his old theme much better. I was praying that it wouldn't change, but I guess it didn't help. >_<

I can't believe I am saying this, but I think they went too quick with the meeting between Sasori/Yamato and Kabuto. Usually, the episodes go to slow, but this one seemed to really squeeze in as much as possible.

Adele19
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Pretty interesting episode...I am very tempted to go read the manga now...

At least this episode didn't make me cry. The last one did; I'm such a total crybaby.

I don't think the episode was too fast. I feel it was a fairly good pace, much better than the normal ridiculously dragged on dialogue.

Senryu
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
OMG next week gets animated the battle i have been waiting for a long long time!!!

I hope they make Naruto look really badass and hard to stop. Next week is the main event and its DOUBLE!!! YAY! I have never marked out for something related to an anime. But i just cant wait till next week.

primus
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Good episode, progressed well and left off at a good spot, looking forward to next weeks episode.

theone06
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
awesome episode, didn't drag like it usually does
Naruto in the kyuubi's hand and his skin peeling transformation in the preview was an absolute joygasm B)

MezzoDragon
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
This episode is great. The small filler in the beginning of the episode makes perfect sense, since it is quite hard to make sounds in a manga. Sakura is extremely cute. Yamato's initial voice mimic was extremely funny. In any case, the next episode is the only I wanted to see for some time now. Seeing it in the manga is okay, but seeing it moving will be one of the best thing to happen in the Narutoverse.

Darkestsith6
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
This is the point in the Naruto story where I exactly started to read the manga. So it'll be the first time I get to see the manga "come to life"

And it is definitely one of my most anticipated things of Shippuuden. This episode was also great. The filler was meshed in perfectly. Let's just hope this great pace continues

Nick165K
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Darkestsith6
Dec 13 2007, 11:13 PM
This is the point in the Naruto story where I exactly started to read the manga. So it'll be the first time I get to see the manga "come to life"

And it is definitely one of my most anticipated things of Shippuuden. This episode was also great. The filler was meshed in perfectly. Let's just hope this great pace continues

Same here. I started reading Manga at this point exactly too. I can't wait to see this next part. It will look so cool in real motion.

Matto
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Decent episode, but awesome preview! I CAN'T wait till next week!

hinata1
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i loved how they made a big bang on orochimaru hiding behind the trees. but i hated how he popped up behind kabuto.

hinata1
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
eagleninja11
Dec 13 2007, 11:20 AM
I'm just glad that the story line is finally moving a long in a relatively good pace again.  :D

umm its the same pace.

people are saying this episode went too fast or it was a good pace??? for a shioppuden episode then ok i can agree with you xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply