Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 101 (47.2%)
9 35 (16.4%)
8 27 (12.6%)
7 17 (7.9%)
6 6 (2.8%)
5 - Average 13 (6.1%)
4 4 (1.9%)
3 1 (0.5%)
2 1 (0.5%)
1 - Very Poor 9 (4.2%)
Total Votes: 214
Chapter 384 Released
Topic Started: Dec 28 2007, 12:28 PM (34,579 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sasuke and Itachi fight, or do they?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
lets hope to god that they didnt really fight, and that itachi is alive...

genin15
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I want sasuke to win this fight. Because i want to know what will he do after he finally kills his brother.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Wow, even though I've only read the raw, it's really awesome. :o

Great way to end 2007 for Naruto.

Alchemist
Member Avatar
I'm a pimp, bitch.
[ *  *  *  * ]
The begin was amazing the best one IMO and according to Kishi these batle will be awesome. So enjoy guys one of the best fight ever.

Reobeem
Member Avatar
Lone Wolf
[ *  * ]
Where's the raw? I can't download it so can someone tell me if anything happened that's important?

Reobeem
Member Avatar
Lone Wolf
[ *  * ]
Ok scratch my last post the raw came out and all I can say is wow. I almost thought Itachi was going to poke Sasuke in the head but it was still epic. The ending was good but all I need to remember is it could be a genjutsu.

Alchemist
Member Avatar
I'm a pimp, bitch.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Reobeem
Dec 28 2007, 12:44 PM
Where's the raw? I can't download it so can someone tell me if anything happened that's important?

Well the art was great so as the moves, Sasuke showed emotions with an evil face and he even called Itachi a piece of s**t.

Mr. Bean
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
sharingan battles are so weird, you never know whos winning until the end

shinsaku
Member Avatar
Sheepish as ever.
[ * ]
This chapter was boring. D=

Last night I dreamed I fought with Itachi and Itachi was a post-boy.

genin15
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I give this chapter 10 out of 10. It was amazing lots of fighting and very little talking just what i hope for!

theone06
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
saw the raw, awesome, just awesome :D

FreakinCrod
Member Avatar
Speaker For the Dead
[ * ]
Itachi was whooping some sasuke ass there at the beginning. I really hope that the ending was just another genjutsu....

Black God
Member Avatar
I ate a grape and i JIZZ IN MY PANTS
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can't tell ir's translated

Orochimaru Sora
Member Avatar
The Eye of the Ophidian
[ * ]
After looking at the raw, it seems like Itachi is going easy as usually with Sasuke. Whereas, Sasuke seems to have one goal in mind which is to kill his brother as soon as possible. I think Itachi better shift his gear or he'll be killed sooner than anybody anticipated.

Another thing, It's funny that Itachi is getting overwhelmed by his little brother throughout the chapter, lol. I thought he was the Uchiha's Great one.

ANG3L Uchih@
Member Avatar
what r u doing in that bed i'll kill u!!!!
[ * ]
Orochimaru Sora
Dec 28 2007, 03:48 PM
After looking at the raw, it seems like Itachi is going easy as usually with Sasuke. Whereas, Sasuke seems to have one goal in mind which is to kill his brother as soon as possible. I think Itachi better shift his gear or he'll be killed sooner than anybody anticipated.

Another thing, It's funny that Itachi is getting overwhelmed by his little brother throughout the chapter, lol. I thought he was the Uchiha's Great one.

Who knows maybe it's another clone, you never know in a sharingan battle until the very end

King of Everything
Member Avatar
I'm King, what else is there to know?
[ *  * ]
It took Sauske a long time to beat Deidara...yeah...I seriously doubt that Itachi is already down. It has to be a Genjutsu or Kage Bunshin. Maybe even a Bunshin Bakuha, the exploding Kage Bunshin? I honestly think that Itachi will win this fight and leave Sauske, bloody and beaten, with a piece of info on the Uchiha massacre that will give Sauske doubts about his own destiny. Itachi will eventually be killed by Sauske of course, but I just cant see him being strong enough to do so now. Not considering that he was only just able to beat Deidara, and that was with a huge elemental advantage. Itachi is stronger then Deidara (assumedly) and Sauske has no elemental advantage. Unless "that jutsu" is something unimaginably powerful, Sauske is certainly going down.

godaime_mizukage
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Great chapter but I'm not voting until I see a scanlation. Right now it has me wondering what the swerve is going to be. No way Itachi goes down that easily. I hope the swerve is something more than another crow clone/genjutsu. The same trick back to back would seem a bit cheap.

Black God
Member Avatar
I ate a grape and i JIZZ IN MY PANTS
[ *  *  *  * ]
The way i see it after seeing the raw the chapters that follow this are deffinnetly going to be Glossy black. If i could think of away to describe it i'd say hardcore rock. Thank you masashi kishimoto :D .

Keeb
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It was okay. I hope this battle dosent turn into an all genjutsu battle. It will be interesting to see what Itachi does next now that Sauske's got him.

camm
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah pretty nice chapter for a long waited fight and Kishi said he going to give everybody what they wanted because we waited so long. So if that is right Itachi is far from over.

Senryu
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Tipical Kishimoto type of fight. If we all remember Pein vs Jiraiya and Deidara vs Sasuke, it looked at one moment the evil and then the good guy was winning. I expect Itachi to show something next chapter and even the score. I also dont expect this fight to end in a Sasuke victory, somehow its gonna be stopped. Im w/ the majority that thinks Itachi is faking it.

The only evidence to this is that there is yet to explain the reason for the massacre on the Itachi clan. W are yet to know the motives behind the killings of Shisui and the clan. Maybe Madara's sharingan are Shisui's eyes.

henryuja
Member Avatar
BASTARD the Exploder Wizard
[ *  *  *  * ]
Amazing fight scenes, thus begins the clash of the titans

Chidori282
Member Avatar
i wear my warnings like badges of honor!!!
[ * ]
sharigan battles are good,but half of time everything is done with genjutsu so you dont know if the person being hurt or just pretending

henryuja
Member Avatar
BASTARD the Exploder Wizard
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thats Y they are sum of the best battles they utilise a ninjas most potent tool the art of trickery and deception

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply