Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 70 (49%)
9 17 (11.9%)
8 22 (15.4%)
7 11 (7.7%)
6 4 (2.8%)
5 - Average 12 (8.4%)
4 2 (1.4%)
3 2 (1.4%)
2 1 (0.7%)
1 - Very Poor 2 (1.4%)
Total Votes: 143
Chapter 416 Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 11 2008, 03:38 AM (24,825 Views)
The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
Confirmed pics and spoiler text out.

Lots of sasuke, but Raikage appears to save the chapter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

=Super Sage Naruto=
Sasuke... you so funny. Okay, maybe tonight ;)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sasuke is really killing the series chapter by chapter. Im interesting to see why Naruto was crying. Im guessing he found out why his father choose to save the village/konoha for his life. This will contradict Sasuke's feeling leading to if Sasuke die or live.

Raikage face remind me of the 3rd. And since he avoid 8 tail attack im guessing he's going to be better than the 3rd.

Kieru
Member Avatar
Change We Can Believe In
[ *  * ]
Posted Image

The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Raikage face remind me of the 3rd. And since he avoid 8 tail attack im guessing he's going to be better than the 3rd.

please dont turn this too into a vs topic

kagesempai
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Not sure what Naruto read in that book, but I unless he learned some new info about himself or Jiraiya, he probably would cry for sentimental reasons. You know, like when you see something that reminds you of a close friend or relative who is dead. Just reading what Jiraiya wrote and seeing his picture in the book no doubt made Naruto think about their past together, and will probably strengthen his resolve to master senjutsu and protect those he loves. Just my guess :P

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
He must have noticed throughout the book that Jiraiya was closer to him than he taught. That Jiraiya was actually family and now he's gone. Pain killed the only family he knew and he'll realize that next time we see him. What a good source of encouragement. Did someone say immediate God mode? This could be that point of change that we wanted.

nanoclarkology
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I'm with you cartoon-man. I don't really like what Sasuke said I think he was saying that for Madara's sake.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
To me, that whole Sasuke scene was unnecessary in this chapter. That could of been done, probably in the other chapter after we saw purely Naruto in this one. Probably Kishi just teasing us about Naruto's situation, FOR ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK! Oh well.

negee
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah I agree with cartoon man. And If Sasuke is really going to destroy Konoha then the lighting jutsus he use damaged his brain badly and the ameteratsu really made his eyes blind pretty fast

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Truthfully, I don't think that Sasuke is going to get blind for years to come.

One of the spoilers shows that Madara told Sasuke, that first he have to get healed, then to Konoha. Already? Right after Pain attacks. Or could it be that Pain would be called back for the extraction of the eight tails. This time with the cloud country on a rescue mission. Kishi better make this exciting.

negee
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
cartoon-man
Sep 11 2008, 05:44 AM
Truthfully, I don't think that Sasuke is going to get blind for years to come.

Yeah yeah I know. I was just being funny sort of...

Anyway, for the first time I kinda started to respect Sasuke. Dont know why but I liked him in this chapter. Cant explain my feelings.... I dont like what he is doing but I Like him...

kasanza30
Member Avatar
I've got my eye on you, Kishimoto....
[ *  *  * ]
Sasuke isn't such a bad character in terms of personality (never minded his emo stuff) or his shinobi look (cool outfit and the non MS techniques seem cool). Just his super-fast rise to power and the last 70 chapters devoted to his killing spree (taking out cool characters Orochimaru, Diedara, Itachi and KB? Ugh!) and 70 chapters of straight emo is anoying. Sasuke in moderation would be cool, maybe if the MS wasn't so strong, and if he didn't have a six sided nuclear eye while all others MS users have 3 prongs (connecting center to 3 tomoe). Kishi is so gay for Sasuke, heh. :P

I kinda hope Sasuke will become a bad guy, but I doubt it. He's gonna pull a reversal on Madara and co. i'm sure.

negee
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
kasanza30
Sep 11 2008, 06:10 AM
Sasuke isn't such a bad character in terms of personality (never minded his emo stuff) or his shinobi look (cool outfit and the non MS techniques seem cool). Just his super-fast rise to power and the last 70 chapters devoted to his killing spree (taking out cool characters Orochimaru, Diedara, Itachi and KB? Ugh!) and 70 chapters of straight emo is anoying. Sasuke in moderation would be cool and maybe if the MS wasn't so strong.

I kinda hope Sasuke will become a bad guy, but I doubt it. He's gonna pull a reversal on Madara and co. i'm sure.

I'm not 100 percent sure but yeah, i hope so

Krazychicay2k
Member Avatar
~Say What~
[ * ]
you could be right cartoon man about it being sentimental just knowing it was j-man work. i got mixed feelings for sasuke right now, it just seems like its sasuke spotlight rather than anything related to naruto and the konoha. I mean the coming episodes are going to be nothing but sasuke taking out some guys with a b plot in the background. Anyway I guess its another week to find out if anything does happen to naruto.

anuubis
Member Avatar
vibraniumCORTEX
[ *  * ]
kasanza30
Sep 11 2008, 06:10 AM
and 70 chapters of straight emo is anoying

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Naruto is crying in this chapter. From reading a book. How much more EMO can you get? Or is Sasuke's EMOness unaccptable, whereas with Naruto it's ok?

kasanza30
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Hehe, you caught me. But sure 70 chapters of anyone going emo is too much. Wasn't meant that only Sasuke is emo, just means that the last 70 or more chapters have been all of Sasuke's emo. Its a little much.... -_-

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Hehe, you caught me. But sure 70 chapters of anyone going emo is too much. Wasn't meant that only Sasuke is emo, just means that the last 70 or more chapters have been all of Sasuke's emo. Its a little much....

70? Has it really been that long? Hmmmm... Well, Sasuke realy has owned the manga for quite some time... It does seem odd that Sasuke has been the primary tool to dismatle all these shinobi.

Itachi was a given of course, but Killer bee being a full on fight was sorta un-nessecary since it ended so abruptly, Dierdara was pretty much for laughs, and even Oro could have met a different end... Perhaps no end? I reeeealy would have liked to See Jiriya VS Oro OR Kakashi VS Oro. Sasuke killed those dreams >_<

Sasuke has been been pretty NON emo the whole time, though. He just has a bad rep amoung his haters. He is clearly acting for Madara, he was very cold and logical VS Oro & Dierdara, and Anyone would break down if their brother had done what itachi did. Still, That is a HECK of alot of Sasuke...

Orochimaru Sora
Member Avatar
The Eye of the Ophidian
[ * ]
If you see all the new spolier images out, you'll see that the Naruto (Cool Naruto) is facing a guy, who like hidan.

Here is a preview

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uporg1664996rw6.jpg

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
"Reign Over the Frozen Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"
[ *  *  *  * ]
Of course Sasuke is going to betray Madara; he's an Uchiha remember? Uchihas betray people all the time

NARUTO UZUMAKI23
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
This chapter looks like it is going to connect some dots here and there. Hopefully it's packed with lots of info about: Naruto's past,Raikage,Sasuke's new revelation.

Tenchi Masaki
Member Avatar
I choose Ryoko
[ *  * ]
wow! he looks so mature what website is that

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Thats Cool Naruto, not our Naruto. Thats Jman's book.

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
RisenTerran
Sep 11 2008, 08:50 AM
Quote:

that could be a glimpse of future naruto i mean the book is kindna describes naruto

kasanza30
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
@Risen: Yeah, I've kinda been exposed as a Sasuke hater, hehe. I actually used to like Sasuke a great deal in part 1. When he and Naruto fought in VoTE, I really didn't want either to win.

Since chapter 343, its pretty much been all Sasuke whipping ass solo. I never thought the manga was gonna go so solo Sasuke-mode. I think he's fought more than anyone. Just would've liked to have seen others' life to break up the monontony. Or even show Sasuke learning from his elders or with a team really needing help (the help he got during Killer Bee was about as plot deviced as Naruto's crappy Kazuku win).

But now I'm actually rooting for Naruto to get a fast god-mode tacked on just so the manga can achieve some balance in power. I guess maybe Kishi is trying to split the time evenly between the two stars. But the quality of time is what has suffered. Worst of all, these two shouldn't be getting so powerful yet. Should've hit another TS or just slowed their growth in favor of sum of the older generation fighing (and dying). It feels rushed. But now Naruto's power-up is gonna feel the most rushed of all. But what can we do? :(

I suppose these are the reasons I resent Sasuke. <_<

kagesempai
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
dnlsalamanca
Sep 11 2008, 08:59 AM
RisenTerran
Sep 11 2008, 08:50 AM
Quote:

that could be a glimpse of future naruto i mean the book is kindna describes naruto

He'll probably think the Naruto from the book is awesome and want to be just like him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply