Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 12 (23.1%)
9 6 (11.5%)
8 5 (9.6%)
7 10 (19.2%)
6 4 (7.7%)
5 - Average 5 (9.6%)
4 3 (5.8%)
3 3 (5.8%)
2 1 (1.9%)
1 - Very Poor 3 (5.8%)
Total Votes: 52
Shippuuden Episode 75 Airs
Topic Started: Sep 11 2008, 08:15 AM (5,013 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
They changed up the ramen scene, which I guess makes some sense, since the two new guys were just a promotion for the third Naruto movie. It's not like it would have been weird or anything, this episode already dragged a ton.

Next week looks promising though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Catterix
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Hmm, can't say I was overall enthralled by this episode. These chapters were always dull in the manga but Studio Pierrot seemed to make no effort to make the episode any more interesting, the filler scenes were even more dull, which is unfortunate as Kanezuka's animation team (Team 1, who did eps 1, 9, 17, 25, 33, 41, 59, 67 of the show) is usually able to add really great filler into their episodes.

As always from Kanezuka, the art and animation was great, but I would have much preferred they did the first episode of the next special, rather than Eum Ik-Hyun who's Team is quite poor most of the time.

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
*sighs* well that was a waste. You might as well skip this episode because you won't miss that much. If only they had included you know what it would have been a good episode.

marzaq
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

*sighs* well that was a waste. You might as well skip this episode because you won't miss that much. If only they had included you know what it would have been a good episode.

starting to get to late to include that almost

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Exactly I mean where the hell will they put it. They're really starting to run out of time. It would have fitted perfectly during this episode. Don't tell me we'll only see it in flashback and why do I get the feeling they're going to screw up another fight. speaking of which has there actually been a fight that's been done justice since Shippuden started? I sure as hell can't remember it maybe that's what's giving me a bad feeling about this.

trel
Member Avatar
I'll tell you what I like: Boobs.
[ * ]
Chiyo and Sakura v. Sasori wasn't half-bad, but you're right, there has been nothing in Shippuuden that remotely compares to Lee v. Gaara, Naruto v. Sasuke, etc.

shinsaku
Member Avatar
Sheepish as ever.
[ * ]
trel
Sep 11 2008, 10:09 AM
Chiyo and Sakura v. Sasori wasn't half-bad, but you're right, there has been nothing in Shippuuden that remotely compares to Lee v. Gaara, Naruto v. Sasuke, etc.

There're not any 'ass-kicking' fights yet, you're right. But there are plenty of more fights which aren't animated yet.

[Spoilers]

and there are sure some fights more which I forgot.

You also forgot about not posting spoilers here

shinsaku
Member Avatar
Sheepish as ever.
[ * ]
I don't really get why they cut out Nishi and Matsu.

Quote:

They changed up the ramen scene, which I guess makes some sense, since the two new guys were just a promotion for the third Naruto movie

How could they be a promotion for the third Naruto movie? Can we see them there? I really don't get it.

nawin04
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
do you guys download it or what?

shinsaku
Member Avatar
Sheepish as ever.
[ * ]
nawin04
Sep 11 2008, 11:11 AM

This is really against the rules probably, but there is

V

E

O

H

Krazychicay2k
Member Avatar
~Say What~
[ * ]
right now the episode is raw, i cannot wait til tonite when they have it in english sub, lol i already tried looking for and from what some are saying it doesn't get better til the special.

marzaq
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
must have been most useless episode since fillerhells stand alone episodes

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
shinsaku
Sep 11 2008, 10:35 AM
How could they be a promotion for the third Naruto movie? Can we see them there? I really don't get it.

Two characters which look like them are part of the travelling circus. I don't know if the characters are named in movie 3 or not, I don't think they were.

Wingy
Member Avatar
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR~?
[ *  *  *  * ]
nawin04
Sep 11 2008, 01:11 PM

google it. Stop asking for links.

Neji Taichou
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Very good episode. I swear some people need to be slapped for thinking every episode has to have a battle.

Option
Member Avatar
TLK Missing-Nin
[ * ]
This episode was painful for me. Seemed to drag out more than anything avoided any good plot advancement (In my opinion). Also its not because it doesn't have a battle, I generally prefer character development over anything else. This episode had filler that wasn't really necessary, and seemed to stretch pointless items out just enough so that they could fit what they wanted in the Special EP next week.

Next week does, however, look very promising.

Reobeem
Member Avatar
Lone Wolf
[ *  * ]
I really didn't like this episode. Most of the filler wasn't needed. By the looks of the special they'll start the fight overlooking a key detail. The only part I liked was the Hidan/Kakuzu filler.

jim2069
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
epi was cool but dragged on as i watched raw.
asuma flashbacks are kinda giving awa to much. pretty sure people no what is happening.
next epi should end it if you know what i mean.

as far as fights go. deidara vs gaara was better in my opinion to rock lee vs gaara.
but we will see more to come.
hopefully filler sasuke vs **********
then sasuke vs ******* or jiraiya vs **** and itachi vs ******

if you read manga you can fill the blanks in.

cannot wait to watch the sub tonight.

susanoo26
Member Avatar
The 4th's Legacy
[ * ]

is it me or does it seem like they've done a great job with the shippuuden fillers, but the actual cannon is slow and boring. my prediction is that we will see ALOT of shippuuden fillers to make up for the lack of action in the cannon

jim2069
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
it is all the dam naruto training. why does he need more did he not learn from the 3 yrs he spent with jiraiya. it looks like sakura and sasuke learned more from heir sanin teachers. as naruto still has training to do :angry:

susanoo26
Member Avatar
The 4th's Legacy
[ * ]
I'm not going to lie, Sai's expression when eating Sakura's ball of nastiness was hilarious! :lol:

Poki3
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
im glad we all now know the difference between ramen and tsukemen

5/10

jim2069
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
yeah basic ramen without the liquid.

but that was funny naruto should just date ramen girl. he puts enough money in her pocket.

also zombie twins are funny cannot wait to see how the conversations get dubbed.

also kakashi you the man stick poor yamato with the bill.

bonus was funny and true at the same time naruto hardly does anything but train and have one fight.

next week hour special that should be f'in awesome. poor *****
pretty sure everybody knows by now what happens next week

Black God
Member Avatar
I ate a grape and i JIZZ IN MY PANTS
[ *  *  *  * ]
The beginning with the two old men catching ino and choji of guard was funny. The animation was pretty good especially on asuma face when he saw chiriku on the broken roof of the fire temple but the sad song ruined it for me enough with the violins. Aaaaah ramen ichiraku ramen that crack me up and sai face says a lot about sakura's cooking :lol:the world is spinning that's funny:lol:. The father mocking the daughter is hilarious you know even with out action this episode is pretty good. (sarcasm = Holly crap holly crap omfg kakashi did rasengan i don't believe it wait wait i do). Kakuzu not giving the body up to hidan to carry was funny cause he knew he'd throw it away. Chiriku got pale real fast i give it a 10/10 kept me laughing and since i saw the preview from the last ep i wasn't expecting much out of this one so nothing to complain about.

Even the animators are starting to notice that naruto doesn't get enough screen time maybe they read the manga to. Can't wait for Asuma shippuden then shikamaru shippuden i bet their going to be great those who read the manga know what am talking about.

The New Yellow Flash
Member Avatar
Locked, cocked, ready to rock
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, this was pointless. That's thirty minutes wasted that could have been better spent wishing The Force Unleashed came out tomorrow instead of next Tuesday, or just staring at the wall, or at nothing in particular. Any one of 'em would have been a better way to kill thirty minutes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply