Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 80 (51.9%)
9 22 (14.3%)
8 24 (15.6%)
7 13 (8.4%)
6 3 (1.9%)
5 - Average 9 (5.8%)
4 0 (0%)
3 1 (0.6%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very poor 2 (1.3%)
Total Votes: 154
Chapter 417 Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 17 2008, 07:34 AM (22,238 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Opening because of spoiler text and pics.

I have no idea where this Cloud plotline is going, and that's a good thing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
The God that will bring down konoha.
[ *  *  *  * ]
as far as i know is just going to be between sasuke and team hawk and the cloud ninja training to get killer bee back with them, i want to see the raizekage fight.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well at least we know that the Raikage is staying put. Three new ninja are introduced. Konoha have their elite ninja and so does Kumo. I'm guessing that they're on Kakashi's level.

nanoclarkology
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I am with you Shikamaru on where this plot line with Kumo is going.

I am also with you _Mangekyou_Sharingan_ with the Raikage fighting. But then again sending the Kage out to do battle away from the country isn't the smartest plan.

It is definitely interesting to say the least.

cartoon-man toasts to hoping we see some cool jutsu from new characters and not more dominance by the Sharingan.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wonder if we'll get even a piece of Naruto this chapter. But with Kumo in the picture it doesn't even matter. I'm excited by just seeing these new ninja.

@nanoclarkology- We better see totally new moves and even special abilities are welcomed.

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
the Raikage is sending an elite ninjas to get killer bee back but if they don't succeed the Raikage is not going to let his brother just get kill of course he eventually will go to try to rescute his brother killer bee.

nanoclarkology
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Cheers, (tips cup) to hoping that the Raikage get's involved somehow. I was just saying in the Kumo topic about how cool Kimimaro's bloodline was. I hope we see some new ones as long as the Sharingan does not dominate.

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
kimimaro had a really cool bloodline, it will be cool when kimimato's clan was still alive and see how badass they were but that won't happen and about another bloodline to see in the manga, it will be hard to see at this point.
i'm wondering why alot ninjas from the hidden cloud are black?..it could be like sakura hair is pink because it is pink and that's all.

Option
Member Avatar
TLK Missing-Nin
[ * ]
Hopefully if Kishi is going to introduce Kumo more and more he wont just quick kill them off at the last moment. If they are going to be brought in like this I hope they get decent face time and carried through the plot for a bit at least.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
One thing I now noticed is that these ninja also have weapons. We've seen Hachibi use chakra in his sword before, I beileve that they too will do that. The Raikage has to be confident about these people in order to send three shinobi, knowing that it has an Uchiha with them and also they were strong enough to take down Hachibi.

I'm guessing that they have a good idea about sharingan's power. It should be an interesting fight. Hopefully none of them die to Hawk. Sasuke has proved himself enough to have great power, we really don't need that much more examples.

Kisame_Hoshigaki_mist
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
looks like it's going to be an interesting chapter.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
No 8 Tailed Sasuke, lol.

I know Sasuke is probably in love with his own new MS power right now, but if I were him Id be worrying about getting some glasses >_<

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
it could be that all of them can use weapon and lighting like sasuke with his shidori sword or killer bee and his swords.
they look like anbu ninjas level high jonin.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Zetsu is as sly as ever. I would like to see things go on with Madara knowing all of Sasuke's plans and playing along keeping one step ahead. I'm guessing it's going to play out like that but in the end Sasuke would be the one who's on top. Misguiding Madara and Zetsu.

Yonaka no Kageha
Member Avatar
Yamagakure no Shinobi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shikamaru
Sep 17 2008, 03:34 PM
I have no idea where this Cloud plotline is going, and that's a good thing.

Yeah, this arc is getting really interesting. From the spoiler pics, it also looks like we'll se a couple of more Cloud nins, which is nice. Hopefully Kishi don't let Sasuke kill them right away.

Dilandau
Member Avatar
Camp Is Cool!
[ *  *  *  * ]
_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Sep 17 2008, 07:55 AM
the Raikage is sending an elite ninjas to get killer bee back but if they don't succeed the Raikage is not going to let his brother just get kill of course he eventually will go to try to rescute his brother killer bee.

Hopefully these shinobi don't get tossed aside like trash by the sharingan. Its time for Kumo to showcase it's talent. The Raikage should not leave the village regardless of the circumstances (well unless there is an army just outside).

Option
Member Avatar
TLK Missing-Nin
[ * ]
An interesting idea I have read so far is if a Kage summit is what actually takes place, the possibility of Madara showing up acting in part of the Mizukage. Though pure theory, interesting to me, none-the-less.

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
this is a better spoiler from chapter 417.
Verification:Confirmed
Credits: translation by boyakist4649

んでなんかこれから木の葉にサスケ殺しちゃうよって手紙送って会議始めるらしい

Last bit of this posted spoiler that for some reason went untranslated... so I included this at the bottom.
Maybe I am being too nit-picky... but i went ahead and re-transed...

\紙雷影
Cover: Raikage

ナルト油無しで修行するもうまく行かずフカサクに集中力足りないとか文句ばかり言われる
Naruto's training without the oil, but it doesn't go too well, and Fukasaku keeps complaining that he is not concentrating enough.

場面は代わりサスケ達
Scene change to Sasuke's group

水月は生きてました
Suigetsu's alive

八尾の力が手に入るのか?的な会話をみんなでしている
Everyone's chatting about whether or not they will have the 8-tail's power or not.

サスケ「どうだろうな。だがそんな力に頼る必要はなくなった」
Sasuke: Who knows. But we no longer have a need to rely on that power

水月「何で?」
Suigetsu: Why?

サスケ(新しい力を手に入れた……木の葉を潰せる\分な力を)
Sasuke : (I have obtained a new power... more than enough power to destroy Konoha)

サスケ水を飲もうとコップに手をかけるがこぼしてしまう
Sasuke reaches out to his cup to get a drink of water, but spills the cup

なんか目がもう霞んでるらしい(何回も使ってないのにwww)
Looks like his eyesight is already hazy (although he really didn't use it too much lol)

かりん「!」「外に敵がいる!つけられてたか!」
Karin: !
There is an enemy outside! We were being followed!

そんで場面は外
Scene change to outside

八尾の戦いを見てた黒人がすぐサスケたちに囲まれてた
The black guy that was observing the 8-tail's battle gets immediately surrounded by Sasuke's group.

黒人かわいい子「ジェイから連絡が途絶えました」
Cute black girl: We've lost communication from Jay (Jei, J... who knows)

雷影「なぁにぃ!?」
Raikage: Whaaat!?

んでなんかこれから木の葉にサスケ殺しちゃうよって手紙送って会議始めるらしい
...and they look like they are starting a meeting after sending off a letter to Konoha indicating that they are going to kill Sasuke

Translator's note: Judging from the spoiler pics, it seems like this meeting may involved all 5 "kages" from the 5 major countries... like a summit...

note:Verification:Confirmed

サスケ水を飲もうとコップに手をかけるがこぼしてしまう
なんか目がもう霞んでるらしい(何回も使ってないのに

this line means sasuke spill some water from the cup
it seems his eyes are getting worse (even though he didn't use them much)

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
So no discussion on the book till later perhaps.

If the villages are coming together to talk, then that means that Madara would be sitting down right in it. Meaning that he'll be one step ahead all the way.

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
that may me remained orochimaru acting like the kazekage in the chunin exam if madara is there like the mizukage, he will be like mizukage but not body will now that is the founder of the uchiha clan madara himself in the meeting.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Of course not. They will more or less talk about Akatsuki as the major topic. The thing is why didn't a meeting like this happen a long time ago. Could only the Raikage call such a meeting.

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
cartoon-man
Sep 17 2008, 02:32 PM
Of course not. They will more or less talk about Akatsuki as the major topic. The thing is why didn't a meeting like this happen a long time ago. Could only the Raikage call such a meeting.

i think because they never have this big situation before the reincarnation of Rokudou Sennin(descendants) (Six Realms Sage) in Pain,the created of modern Ninjutsu and madara the founder of the uchiha clan and the first person to have the MS & EMS and some other S rank missing ninja including sasuke uchiha.

NARUTO UZUMAKI23
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
If the spoiler is true and the kages are meeting it is gonna be crazy seeing how Madara would secretly be laughing at the rest b/c they wouldn't know he is the head of Akatsuki. This is very interesting indeed.

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
the good thing about that meeting in madara side is that madara is going to know what they going to do about aka to take them down but sadly for the other 4 kages madara will know about their plan and be one step ahead of them.

NARUTO UZUMAKI23
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Sep 17 2008, 02:50 PM
the good thing about that meeting in madara side is that madara is going to know what they going to do about aka to take them down but sadly for the other 4 kages madara will know about their plan and be one step ahead of them.

Yeah but then if Kages have any brains they will say:

"how did Akatsuki know what we were up to if only Kages knew plan... oh no one of the kages is a traitor"!

And if they don't then they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell.lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply