Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 109 (69.4%)
9 19 (12.1%)
8 10 (6.4%)
7 7 (4.5%)
6 3 (1.9%)
5 - Average 3 (1.9%)
4 2 (1.3%)
3 1 (0.6%)
2 1 (0.6%)
1 - Very poor 2 (1.3%)
Total Votes: 157
Chapter 418 Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 24 2008, 07:25 AM (30,040 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Opening because of spoiler text and pics.

Pain has arrived...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nanoclarkology
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Finally Kishi is bringing the Pain. Naruto is finished with his senjutsu training? I hope this is as good as the spoiler pics are.

Shinran
Member Avatar
Madara!! Dinners on the table honey!
[ *  *  *  * ]
This manga has been superb recently and it doesn't look like its letting up.
We need more info on the Rinnegan as well. About time too.

NARUTO UZUMAKI23
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Looks like Naruto is sneaking in some training at night, wonder what is is?

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
"Reign Over the Frozen Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like as soon as Pain reaches Konoha, Naruto is going back to get him.

Naruto the Surprising Sage vs The Six Paths of Pain

Kisame_Hoshigaki_mist
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
cool... I wonder what will happen. ( maybe they have the results from the autopsy, and know a way to fight him .. who knows )

camm
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks to be shaping up to be a good chapter. Pain is finally back and by the spoiler picture something is discovered about him by Shizune.

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
What's Naruto training to do? He was dropping hints a few chapters back but apparently it's something Naruto wants no one to know about.

Also, Naruto looks a lot more human than Jiraya did in his sage mode. His new side ways eyes will probably straighten if he goes Nine Tails

camm
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
My guess is a complete Fuuton Rasenshuriken or something about completing a jutsu.

Shinran
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
camm
Sep 24 2008, 03:06 PM
Looks to be shaping up to be a good chapter. Pain is finally back and by the spoiler picture something is discovered about him by Shizune.

There's something about a trap behind the forehead of the body.
Task of autopsy is not so straightforward.
Shizune is prepared for a booby trap to go off.

Pain's last words are let there be Pain in the the world or something like that.

jbcissom
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shock_Dragoon
Sep 24 2008, 08:09 AM
What's Naruto training to do? He was dropping hints a few chapters back but apparently it's something Naruto wants no one to know about.

Also, Naruto looks a lot more human than Jiraya did in his sage mode. His new side ways eyes will probably straighten if he goes Nine Tails

Well, Jiraya did master Sage mode to a point. I'm not saying Naruto is or isn't at that point or beyond it, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is, because he's supposed to surpass Jiraya, and accomplish everything he couldn't.

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sage Rasengan?

Shinran
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbcissom
Sep 24 2008, 03:13 PM
Shock_Dragoon

Well, Jiraya did master Sage mode to a point. I'm not saying Naruto is or isn't at that point or beyond it, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is, because he's supposed to surpass Jiraya, and accomplish everything he couldn't.

Jiraiya needed the toads to help him achieve sage mode.
So that would suggest Naruto will surpass his teacher but we will need to see him use it in a battle situation before it can be said for certain.

NARUTO UZUMAKI23
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I don't think Naruto is gonna be summoned back to Konoha. This chapter will be the beginning of the end for Tsunade(mark my words).

camm
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shinran
Sep 24 2008, 08:13 AM
camm
Sep 24 2008, 03:06 PM

There's something about a trap behind the forehead of the body.
Task of autopsy is not so straightforward.
Shizune is prepared for a booby trap to go off.

Pain's last words are let there be Pain in the the world or something like that.

Yeah I didn't really read all the spoilers but I think the trap part comes from the interrogation Ibiki is having with that lower nin Jiraiya captured. It's kind of hard to make out.

jbcissom
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shinran
Sep 24 2008, 08:17 AM
jbcissom
Shock_Dragoon

So that would suggest Naruto will surpass his teacher but we will need to see him use it in a battle situation before it can be said for certain.

Very true, but the sentiment Kishi has set up is that team 7 will surpass the Sannin. Naruto is well on his way to surpassing Jiraya, Sasuke has arguably already surpassed Orochimaru (I'm not convinced yet though), and Sakura is still in training with Tsunade.

I just wish Naruto would don clothing similar to Jiraya, or that he would wear his dad's cloak.

NARUTO UZUMAKI23
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
jbcissom
Sep 24 2008, 08:25 AM
Shinran
jbcissom
Shock_Dragoon

Very true, but the sentiment Kishi has set up is that team 7 will surpass the Sannin. Naruto is well on his way to surpassing Jiraya, Sasuke has arguably already surpassed Orochimaru (I'm not convinced yet though), and Sakura is still in training with Tsunade.

I just wish Naruto would don clothing similar to Jiraya, or that he would wear his dad's cloak.

To back up what your saying in the spoiler Fukasaku says Naruto might be more talented than Jman, and he has said it before too.

-Chidori-
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Isn't sage rasengan the rasengan that Jiraiya used already? I think it's going to be that one jutsu that Jiraiya said not use. Something completely out of the blue like Sasuke's Kirin or something that will bail him out of trouble. Not as powerful, but something like that, unexpected.

I think it's risky for Naruto to go sage training alone at night. He could have become a nice solid frog by morning ...

but I'm excited for this chaper. For once it doesn't seem as if Sasuke is going to be in it at all :D

Shinran
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbcissom
Sep 24 2008, 03:25 PM
Shinran
jbcissom
Shock_Dragoon

I'm with you on the outfit change. Something similar to Jiraya now and a minato cloak when he finally finds out about his dad...hurry up Kishi.

Lobo
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I third that. Different attire, please :)
As for the chapter... can't wait for that!

Shinran
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
-Chidori-
Sep 24 2008, 03:40 PM
Isn't sage rasengan the rasengan that Jiraiya used already? I think it's going to be that one jutsu that Jiraiya said not use. Something completely out of the blue like Sasuke's Kirin or something that will bail him out of trouble. Not as powerful, but something like that, unexpected.

I think it's risky for Naruto to go sage training alone at night. He could have become a nice solid frog by morning ...

but I'm excited for this chaper. For once it doesn't seem as if Sasuke is going to be in it at all :D

I think the Super Rasengan Jiraya used is just a normal one mixed with senjutsu. So yeah I guess it is a sage rasengan.

lol I would LMAO if Fukasaku came down in the morning and found Naruto was a stone frog. There would be a bead of sweat on Fukasaku's head and he'll be like
"S**t! We need a new name for this manga!"

Any suggestions anyone? Yeah I know what your all going to say lol

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Am people! Naruto was practicing getting the sage chakra by himself during the night. It wasn't any jutsu. It's more or less the same thing as he always does. With tree walking, with rasengan, with Fuuton and now with sage chakra.

It's says that after he got the training done that he is now going to start to put sennin mode into practice.

Naruto would at least get a few jutsu learnt before they get word of an attack on Konoha.

And it looks like their is no good information about Pain in Konoha through Ibiki or Shizune.

edit:
Quote:

if Fukasaku came down in the morning and found Naruto was a stone frog. There would be a bead of sweat on Fukasaku's head and he'll be like
"S**t! We need a new name for this manga!"

LOL. That would be surprisingly retarded. :D . But it wouldn't be that bad, Sasuke would just take the name. And turn good and try to protect everyone in Konoha. And he'll take over Naruto's will.

kagesempai
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Shinran
Sep 24 2008, 08:59 AM
jbcissom
Sep 24 2008, 03:25 PM
Shinran
jbcissom
Shock_Dragoon

I'm with you on the outfit change. Something similar to Jiraya now and a minato cloak when he finally finds out about his dad...hurry up Kishi.

Agreed. I think an outfit change at this point would be great. Sort of like a outward display of the "new" Naruto. Oh, and this is off the wall (kinda), but what word was written on Jiraiya's forehead protector?

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

what word was written on Jiraiya's forehead protector?

Taken from Leafninja.com
Quote:

Jiraiya wears a forehead protector bearing the "abura" (oil) kanji. The kanji comes from Jiraiya's title as Gama Sennin (Toad Hermit), where toad oil was thought to hold special medicinal properties.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
"My prediction: Pain!" -MrT (Rocky III)

Really looking forward to this chapter!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply