Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate these episodes?
10 - Excellent 19 (32.8%)
9 9 (15.5%)
8 19 (32.8%)
7 3 (5.2%)
6 4 (6.9%)
5 - Average 4 (6.9%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 58
Shippuuden Episodes 76 & 77 Air
Topic Started: Sep 25 2008, 07:52 AM (4,557 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
A bit too much filler, I think I saw Kabuto's Jounin sensei running around with one of the teams. Would have also been nice to have some better animation and character models in the fights, only a few teams seem to draw Shikamaru correctly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marzaq
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
are those two with the green in the epidose?

CoolRal
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
:) lemme guess this special ends rite after the fire style thing in the fight? (trying not to spoil)

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
CoolRal
Sep 25 2008, 05:30 PM
:)  lemme guess this special ends rite after the fire style thing in the fight? (trying not to spoil)

You must be psychic anyway there was a little too much filler but on the other hand they did cover 3 chapters so it's not really worth complaining about. Off course we should have figured we wouldn't get much of the fight untill next week but on the other hand what we got in the last five minutes action-wise was finally up to standards. I for one can't remember when I last saw a fightscene in this show in which the characters actually seemed like lightning fast ninjas. Looks like they finally realised that slowing the action itself down isn't the right way to slow down the pace. That's what fillers are for... Edit: Also finally some nice action music. B)

Quote:

are those two with the green in the epidose?

Nope :(

marzaq
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
wery good episode but im starting to wonder if they will ever put in those clips im waiting for. I for one feel they are already to late for it, if they put it in the next one it will be sort of anticlimatic and a episode after that....well it just dont work

they have reduced to much blood, some episodes in part one did contain much more, its almost nothing

Anime only people should not watch the preview, much spoiler

Snakiest
Member Avatar
Шпион из КГБ
[ *  * ]
The preview of the next special looks ugly. Much uglier than the current special, which to my taste was more hype than cool.T_T

Showing us for ten minutes how other teams are getting ready for God-knows-what after showing us that it's Asuma's team who got to Hidan... A perfect method to kill the mood.<_< The epsiode would be good if it weren't for the expectation and maga-readers saying how amazing it was going to be or, rather, supposed to be.T_T

But not bad overall. Just a little disappointing.

Reobeem
Member Avatar
Lone Wolf
[ *  * ]
The first half was ok but the rest was bad. Who in their right mind would still put all this filler in. I really wanted to see a certain fight. Animation wise it was ok.

Nightmare
Member Avatar
Lazy Demon
[ *  *  * ]
Watch out for the spoilers Reobeem.

As for the special, I did have high expecations for it, but they always seem to let us down someway.

MezzoDragon
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
This special was bland. Not much of a fight and too much filler. The only decent part, in terms of filler, is seeing Sakura getting a a taste of her own medicine... literally.

Sheathed Sword
Member Avatar
Thats good hash browns!
[ *  *  * ]
"Special" is not a word I would use for this. Even "double feature" is too much as it implies somethng interesting. Its just two average episodes. The fight scene, while good, is lessened because you know it will end too soon.

Option
Member Avatar
TLK Missing-Nin
[ * ]
Way too much filler for my liking. I really dont understand why they are stretching things out as much as they are, they are over a hundred chapters or so behind the manga, to me it would be logical to keep most the current arcs episodes straight up instead of adding stuff that adds basically no real plot advancement.

Was happy the last 5 minutes picked up, its been a while since there has been any good action in the anime, in my opinion. I agree with others that the animation was far below par as well.

Chuffy
Member Avatar
Shut up Naruto
[ *  *  *  * ]
The only good thing about this episode was the music and Hidan's voice.

<----- Oh and this I suppose.

MxZx-sempai
Member Avatar
Someones BLAZED
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can only agree with Chuffy, great avy by the way, I just finished watching this episode and it was only ok. To much filler for my taste and I wish more was accomplished but it was decent, 7/10.

the kraken
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
i gave it an 8/10. there was a lot of tree hopping. thats the part i hate most they seem to delay things the most with leaping on trees excessively.

sayinprince
Member Avatar
EMS???
[ *  *  *  * ]
Love the fight scene at the end 8/10.

Mr. Emotional
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
asuma copying chiriku jutsus is kinda weird...errrr they could've done it a bit better

genin15
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
They added fillers to the wrong places. 6/10

Nagi
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I haven't seen these episodes yet.
But is there a new opening?

Darkestsith6
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
The new opening will be next week

Nagi
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
damn.
this is the only reason why I wanted to watch this episode.
<_<;;

jim2069
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
the naruto stuff made the epi sux.

they saved to much fight for end and did not get the major event out of way. should have been 2 hour special maybe then it would have had a hire score

but asuma using a new jutsu was cool.

konzen
Member Avatar
born to be wild
[ *  *  * ]
these eps really below par maybe I hv too much expectation

The New Yellow Flash
Member Avatar
Locked, cocked, ready to rock
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nagi
Sep 25 2008, 06:26 PM
damn.
this is the only reason why I wanted to watch this episode.
<_<;;

Ouch!

Was this episode really THAT bad?

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
The animation was decent until Hidan licked the blood... Then it got way too goofy looking.

Hidan almost looked like "HUR DUR!"

Plus I'm really getting sick of these little gameshow and password things interrupting the flow of the show. We didn't have this crap in the original series, although we got 80 episodes of filler..

The New Yellow Flash
Member Avatar
Locked, cocked, ready to rock
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh...my...God...

I really didn't think it would be possible for all that sappy crap to sound worse in the anime than reading it in the manga...but I was wrong.

So Naruto's the only one out of everyone who can surpass the 4th...why does Kishi insist on making him so gosh darn special? The manga's even worse! This sort of rediculous focus on one character to the point of nauseating BS feel good lines is what KILLS a decent manga like this. AAARGH!

WAAAY to drawn out,, from the traveling, to the LONG explanations, even the fight scenes. And could someone explain the point of all those other places those teams were at? They should have cut the junk out, let me keep these precious minutes they keep taking off my life, and made this a stuffed 30 minute episode.

The fight scene was alright, again, albeit too long. Asuma's finisher was badass, too.

Next week looks pretty good, but I won't get my hopes up, only to have them dashed again. I've learned to do that after sticking with this stuff this long.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply