Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 106 (68.4%)
9 22 (14.2%)
8 14 (9%)
7 4 (2.6%)
6 1 (0.6%)
5 - Average 3 (1.9%)
4 2 (1.3%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 3 (1.9%)
Total Votes: 155
Chapter 419 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2008, 07:34 AM (25,799 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Opening because of spoiler text and pics.

Killer Bee pranks Akatsuki and a million fanboys squee with glee. :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Successfully escaping, Bee has a talk with the 8-tails"

Looking forward to this part.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
So, Killer Bee is on the loose. That's good news. Where is his next destination? I'm glad that Kishi is keeping him around a lot more.

Lobo
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
HA! Yes! I hoped for this, too! I will find my post and quote it here :D

Oh, yeah! KB rocks :)

nanoclarkology
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I was severely excited. And as Shikamaru said plenty of fanboy's are in delight. What I thought was cool is the fact that Kirabi was using Akatsuki. And for all intents and purposes Akatsuki thinks he is still alive but Kumo thinks he is dead. Plus it appears that Jei gave his life for essentially something Kirabi could of taken care of.

The exchange between Hachibi and Kirabi is pretty unique and I am interested in the whole conversation. Cool Cool chapter. The one where I was pissed that Sasuke won is totally over now.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
The so called Taijutsu Pain took a man's soul out of his body. WTF. OMG. Pain has more moves than expected. It seems that Pain has began his attack on the village with the girl Pain doing some major damage. So it seems that this is the way they plan on capturing Naruto, by making him come to them through destroying the village.

The Guardian
Member Avatar
The God Of War
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am shocked by the sudden twist with Killer Bee, as well as Pain. HE seems to be the reaper :D. Anyways can't wait to read it this thursday/friday
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
To me this is wonderful news. At least we know that Hachibi ain't no lame a*s type. To escape from Akatsuki. Wonder who will go after him now. So i'm guessing for the future Sasuke's Bijuu escaped and Pain failed.

EterNal ManGeKyoU
Member Avatar
ToaD SaGe
[ * ]
This will be a great chapter judging by the spoilers pretty happy to see killer bee not dead sweet

Alpine
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Hahaha what the hell? :)

Ah this will either lead to some serious mocking of manga or, who knows, maybe an interesting twist. But I cannot see what role will KillerBee have, he was all out so he will not get any kind of fight, revenge etc. Some theories that he might come in contact with Naruto could come true.

And one more thing, if KillerBee escaped that means Akatsuki failed in obtaining two last Jins since I dont see KB being captured again because this would only be wasting the chapter. So, that means Akatsuki work is unfinished and dont you feel its kinda anti-climatic?

EterNal ManGeKyoU
Member Avatar
ToaD SaGe
[ * ]
Alpine
Oct 1 2008, 07:40 AM
Hahaha what the hell? :)

Ah this will either lead to some serious mocking of manga or, who knows, maybe an interesting twist. But I cannot see what role will KillerBee have, he was all out so he will not get any kind of fight, revenge etc. Some theories that he might come in contact with Naruto could come true.

And one more thing, if KillerBee escaped that means Akatsuki failed in obtaining two last Jins since I dont see KB being captured again because this would only be wasting the chapter. So, that means Akatsuki work is unfinished and dont you feel its kinda anti-climatic?

I see where ur getting at it is an interesting twist but the role i agree with you who would he fight again im hoping if he does fight it wont be a sasuke rematch

The Guardian
Member Avatar
The God Of War
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Killer Bee is going be used in a two vs two fight. Bee and Raikage and Uchiha sasuke and Madara.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EterNal ManGeKyoU
Member Avatar
ToaD SaGe
[ * ]
That would be rather nice and kind of interesting

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Killer Bee, why are you the greatest character ever? :D

Looks like Pain is going Mortal Kombat on Konoha... :blink:

nanoclarkology
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Akatstewie

Looks like Pain is going Mortal Kombat on Konoha...

I didn't see those pics before but yeah Mortal Kombat totally seems like that is what is happening. Knock, Knock oh you don't want me to come in then give me Naruto. Oh, he isn't here yeah right. Bam take that and this and that and this. Messing up Konoha.

MasterMonk
Member Avatar
Scourge of Humanity
[ * ]
Well judging from the spoliers of Pain's first step into Konoha, it looks like those who have complained about Sasuke being overpowered will have to complain about Pain.

We knew Pain was strong but COME ON!

Looks like Killer Bee just might make contact with Naruto eventually. Glad to see him escape from Akatsuki. If only we could see Madara's reaction.

EterNal ManGeKyoU
Member Avatar
ToaD SaGe
[ * ]
Dr. Rockso
Oct 1 2008, 08:13 AM
Well judging from the spoliers of Pain's first step into Konoha, it looks like those who have complained about Sasuke being overpowered will have to complain about Pain.

We knew Pain was strong but COME ON!

Looks like Killer Bee just might make contact with Naruto eventually. Glad to see him escape from Akatsuki. If only we could see Madara's reaction.

He is a bit overpowered but thats naruto for yea and madaras raction would have been funny to see

Option
Member Avatar
TLK Missing-Nin
[ * ]
Really interesting turn of events. Cant wait to see how KillerBee works out. I hope we at least get some reaction out of the major characters in Konoha to the attack instead of only seeing unknowns fighting.

Neji Taichou
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
He took a man's soul out of his body!

jbcissom
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Don't you guys get it. Pain will be called back, because they have to have Killer Bee sealed away before they can start sealing Naruto away.

We probably won't get to see a great battle between Pain and anyone else. This gives Naruto more time for training.

And hopefully, Killer Bee will get to show Naruto how to control his bijuu, the kyuubi. That would be awesome.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Akatstewie
Oct 1 2008, 09:56 AM
Looks like Pain is going Mortal Kombat on Konoha... :blink:

Same thing I taught at first. If that body can do something like that, imagine what the others can do.

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
"Reign Over the Frozen Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"
[ *  *  *  * ]
All the descruction Pain is causing, I wouldn't be surprised if the elders blame all this on Naruto.

Krazychicay2k
Member Avatar
~Say What~
[ * ]
@ shock it wouldn't surprise me one bit. This chapter does sound like the manga is picking up steam.. How are they going to seal the bijuu if he escaped. I think it would be pointless for killer to escape just to be recaptured instantly. I think pain is going to be causing a little more destruction. It does sound like a main or semi main character may be biting the dust. From what the spoilers say 1 pain took out someone's soul that's pretty damn bad a$$.

Alpine
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Ok now that I am seeing more spoiler pics this is just one big /facepalm.

Pain is pulling a Shang Tsung "your soul is mine!" move?! Pissing on Shiki-Fujin Kishimoto? KillerBee actually escaped with a Henge jutsu? And Sasuke couldn't see it or Madara with sharingan...more explanation is needed or this will become dangerously ridiculous.

Purchase
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Shock_Dragoon
Oct 1 2008, 10:04 AM
All the descruction Pain is causing, I wouldn't be surprised if the elders blame all this on Naruto.

I doubt that when something liek this happend's the blame will go straight to the Hokage

in chapter 281 the elders put there trust in Tsunade about the whole Akatsuki situation

but personally i doubt she'll let them down =/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply