Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 31 (41.9%)
9 9 (12.2%)
8 12 (16.2%)
7 10 (13.5%)
6 4 (5.4%)
5 - Average 2 (2.7%)
4 3 (4.1%)
3 1 (1.4%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 2 (2.7%)
Total Votes: 74
Chapter 428 Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 10 2008, 01:06 PM (22,660 Views)
Davis
Member Avatar
Muerte Inoxia
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pictures are out, confirming spoilers for this week. I guess Konohamaru is lined up to be a future badass. Shizune looks screwed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
So Pain knows of Naruto's whereabouts. Konohamaru gets captured Shizune is captured. Maybe it's time for some heroes. Or maybe Pain just pulls away since he knows about Naruto not being there.
Edited by Kartoon-Man, Dec 10 2008, 01:07 PM.

Shinran
Member Avatar
Madara!! Dinners on the table honey!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well I hoped my 500th post would be more positive but Kishi has really disappointed me.

Mind you I'm basing this on the confirmed spoiler so it could turn out a little better.

On a more positive note Shizune could die soon. :D Happy times

Lets face it her and TenTen are as much use as tits on fish!!
Edited by Shinran, Dec 10 2008, 01:14 PM.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
The question is, who saves Shizune and who saves Konohamaru. Inoichi can always enter Pain's mind to try and stop him. Maybe that can delay him for a few seconds. But then again, going into Pain's mind maybe very dangerous.

Then Konohamaru can get saved by Gai. Once again I'm repeating this. Or Kishi can surprise us with the cloud ninja. We all know people get saved often like superman's there. It's just a matter of who.

Bucks
Member Avatar
Just Being Smug
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shizune won't die, she just found out the truth about Pain.

Konohamaru knows Rasengan? Well, it seems Naruto makes a good teacher.

Richmeister24
Member Avatar
I'm a Super Saiyan now! Prepare to get 0wn3d!
[ * ]
Bucks
Dec 10 2008, 01:45 PM
Shizune won't die, she just found out the truth about Pain.

yea and it would be better if Konohamaru is taught by naruto in the future to add an element to rasengan...I'm glad that kishi is making Konohamaru use a clone just like naruto did so now we know that Konohamaru isn't good with chakra control...

Dynamic Entry
Genin
[ *  * ]
Bucks

lol i regret typing naruto could never teach anyone a rasengan. and the sand could intrude

Edit: to the post above, we dont really know konohamaru's affinity do we? Edit2: or if he even has one. a different elemented rasengan would be cool to see. hell, teach it to yamoto, make a a wood one while hes at it.
Edited by Dynamic Entry, Dec 10 2008, 01:50 PM.

Richmeister24
Member Avatar
I'm a Super Saiyan now! Prepare to get 0wn3d!
[ * ]
Dynamic Entry
Dec 10 2008, 01:48 PM
Bucks

lol i regret typing naruto could never teach anyone a rasengan. and the sand could intrude

Edit: to the post above, we dont really know konohamaru's affinity do we?
no we don't and that's why it would be nice to see Naruto become a Kakashi and Konohamaru become a Naruto...

CandyCaptain
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Dynamic Entry
Bucks

Edit: to the post above, we dont really know konohamaru's affinity do we? Edit2: or if he even has one. a different elemented rasengan would be cool to see. hell, teach it to yamoto, make a a wood one while hes at it.
I would LOVE to see a wood element rasengan I could just picture Naruto sittin' there goin "Ha prepare for my new wood rasengan! (he makes and shadow clone and and the two carve a wood log into a ball shape) he then whips it at his opponent yellin' "Element wood RASENGAN!!!!!"

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
"Reign Over the Frozen Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Pain is going to use Shizune and Konohamaru as hostages so he can give Naruto a time limit to return. After the time is up he'll threaten to kill them. Perhaps Tsunade will figure out the messager frog has been killed as well.

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok so you think pain will now leave since he discover naruto isnt there
or he will just continue killing konoha`s shinobi hoping naruto will be back soon

(konohamaru learn rasengan??? please tell me it is just some uncomplete version. He is nowhere near thatlevel to posses such powerfull technique)

Dynamic Entry
Genin
[ *  * ]
Richmeister24
Dec 10 2008, 01:51 PM
Dynamic Entry
Bucks

Edit: to the post above, we dont really know konohamaru's affinity do we?
no we don't and that's why it would be nice to see Naruto become a Kakashi and Konohamaru become a Naruto...
i think you mean naruto become a sasuke. or imo anyway, he'll find a way to use his rasengan to direct a tornado or something like that. like sauske and his kirin

Edit: i need something to do
Edited by Dynamic Entry, Dec 10 2008, 02:23 PM.

Dilandau
Member Avatar
Camp Is Cool!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well this chapter looks to be rather disappointing which is a real shame considering that it looked like it could have been great when the last chapter came out. It would be nice to see Shizune killed, if Human Realm uses his jutsu on her then she will be killed so there is still hope.

BijuHost08
Member Avatar
Guess who...
[ *  *  * ]
:blink: Am I the only one here who likes Shizune!?

Zetsu4Real
Member Avatar
If I go crazy then will you still call me superman!?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dilandau
Dec 10 2008, 02:34 PM
Well this chapter looks to be rather disappointing which is a real shame considering that it looked like it could have been great when the last chapter came out. It would be nice to see Shizune killed, if Human Realm uses his jutsu on her then she will be killed so there is still hope.
This has shikamaru save written all over it, theres no other ninja that has an ability to save her. Its kind of like a gun pointed to a head, the only thing that can stop him fast enough is a bullet from another gun. The shadow possession (which i think he doesnt know about) is perfect. Maybe shikamaru's father perhaps? <_<

the kraken
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
wow i think too many people know the rasengan. a somewhat boring chapter. i mean every other attack we see from naruto is rasengan. thats really the only offensive jutsu that he has to fight pain with.

Dynamic Entry
Genin
[ *  * ]
BijuHost08
Dec 10 2008, 02:53 PM
she hasnt done anything significant for me to like her role in this series.

Sardaukar
Ex-Moderator
[ *  *  *  * ]
BijuHost08
Dec 10 2008, 02:53 PM
I like her, even if she is practically useless as of late.

Zetsu4Real
Member Avatar
If I go crazy then will you still call me superman!?
[ *  *  *  * ]
the kraken
Dec 10 2008, 03:01 PM
wow i think too many people know the rasengan. a somewhat boring chapter. i mean every other attack we see from naruto is rasengan. thats really the only offensive jutsu that he has to fight pain with.
Dude, Konohamaru knows rasengan. AND learned it from naruto. He is the future hokage. Believe it. -_-

strawrange
Member Avatar
. . .
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree with Dilandau, that it would be nice for her to die. Although I see long haired Pain letting her live. Now that Pain knows where Naruto is, he is going to stay probably to search for answers on how to get to the mountain. No one will know I think, but Pain will assume Tsunade knows, thus they will continue to fight. I doubt she knows where it is. Once Pain realizes she doesn't know, he will leave Konoha. I still predict Tsunade's death is near. All speculation though...

Matto
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I really doubt anybody needs saving besides Tsunade. Pain now knows Naruto is not in the village and it would be a waste to stay there. He might kill off Tsunade just because she is a threat. Thats why he wanted to kill Kakashi. I see the Pain bodies to retreating.

I realize most of you don't like Konohamaru, but Kishi finally gives the spotlight to someone other than Naruto or Sasuke and there are still threats of people not reading the manga anymore. Whatever lol, I for one don't mind Konohamaru developing into a good ninja. He's a genin and shouldn't be a nobody hiding from every threat.
Edited by Matto, Dec 10 2008, 03:26 PM.

Dynamic Entry
Genin
[ *  * ]
Zetsu4Real
Dec 10 2008, 03:07 PM
the kraken
Dude, Konohamaru knows rasengan. AND learned it from naruto. He is the future hokage. Believe it. -_-
yeah your right, he might as well be naruto's clone

sayinprince
Member Avatar
EMS???
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dynamic Entry
Dec 10 2008, 03:14 PM
Zetsu4Real
Dec 10 2008, 03:07 PM
the kraken
yeah your right, he might as well be naruto's clone
Naruto is a clone of Jiraiya,Sakura is a clone of Tsunade, and Sasuke is a clone of Itachi......Lee ,Gai ... the list goes on forever.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Konohamaru learning rasengan just recreates that scene of when Shikamaru was talking to Naruto about them now being a sensei. That's when after Jiraiya died. Naruto already started training the next generation per say.

_Mangekyou_Sharingan_
Member Avatar
The God that will bring down konoha.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Konohamaru is a badass now and even konohamaru has stronger jutsu than tenten :lol: i love it..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply