Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 46 (55.4%)
9 9 (10.8%)
8 12 (14.5%)
7 1 (1.2%)
6 3 (3.6%)
5 - Average 2 (2.4%)
4 1 (1.2%)
3 3 (3.6%)
2 1 (1.2%)
1 - Very Poor 5 (6%)
Total Votes: 83
Chapter 429 Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 07:40 AM (37,221 Views)
The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
We have confirmed spoiler and pictures

"Pain's technique is around as powerful as an atomic blast."

<_<

another great chapter

discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
"another" great chapter?

Thats makes it sounds like we have been having great chapters and that this itself is a great chapter.

This is OK, but its too fast of a wrap up, and all the last chapters stank (even though konohamaru's rasengan was neat).

STILL no word on Kakashi -_-

The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
sar⋅casm
   /ˈsɑrkęzəm/
–noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark
Edited by The Fourth, Dec 17 2008, 07:46 AM.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow, sorry, I really didnt catch that. So many people are still loving this Ijust expected you were one of em.

The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought the smiley: <_< made it obvious.
I must be clearer next time.
and np, my fault

Anyway:
I dont like how this ended (not at all)
but at least it's over

and shizune is dead, a bloody shame, I liked her
Edited by The Fourth, Dec 17 2008, 07:55 AM.

Sanirogan
Member Avatar
NINPO
[ * ]
The Fourth
Dec 17 2008, 07:49 AM
I thought the smiley: <_< made it obvious.
I must be clearer next time.
and np, my fault

Anyway:
I dont like how this ended (not at all)
but at least it's over

and shizune is dead, a bloody shame, I liked her
Shizune is dead?? Damn T_T Now 5`th Hokage have another friend to cry for... i didn`t find chap 429 at this time, maibe tomorow...

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Now 5`th Hokage have another friend to cry for... i didn`t find chap 429 at this time, maibe tomorow...

What fifth Hokage? You mean the one at the center of an "Atomic Blast"? I dont think there is much left of her.

Shinran
Member Avatar
Madara!! Dinners on the table honey!
[ *  *  *  * ]
What about all those fights that were lined up?

Bug Family, Dog Family and Hyno Family. Damn. Just like Kisame and Suigetsu all over again.

Konoha looks a right mess. Bad times

Shizune is Dead. Good times.

Let's face it she was as useful as tits on fish

Sanirogan
Member Avatar
NINPO
[ * ]
RisenTerran
Dec 17 2008, 08:07 AM
Quote:

Now 5`th Hokage have another friend to cry for... i didn`t find chap 429 at this time, maibe tomorow...

What fifth Hokage? You mean the one at the center of an "Atomic Blast"? I dont think there is much left of her.
WHAT?? HER TO? Man now i realy want to see this chapter !!!
Edited by Sanirogan, Dec 17 2008, 08:28 AM.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tsunade has an ability that maybe able to save her. So the spoilers were true. If Shizune's gone then Tsunade is soon next. Should be a good chapter to read later on. Konoha is in destruction. Now the manga would really be tense. Desperate times are here for Konoha.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
This chapter would be totaly redeemed if we had confirmation or suggestion that Tsunade was dead :)

But since kakashi has been chillin (Unless the afterlife is a marhmellow cookout) for well over a month, I wouldnt bet we will know that Grandma's fate for at least 2 chapters.

Shinran
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree that Tsunade is not dead. She will have something up her sleeve being a medical ninja imo

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
:( Damn i hate that i was right about kishi doing it again. What he did with the sharkboy and kisame fight. He did it again with Pain vs konoha. I really wanted to see those fights :angry: .

But read a spolier where it says the an elder toad its going to take naruto back in time :o :o :o . WTF Mayb is a traselation mistake but if that happens wow.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
This whole "back in time" thing has got to be a mistranslation of through time, or through space time.

So basically space time Ninjutsu.

IMHO at least.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gamakishi was able to summon Naruto, if Shima is in the real world then of course she can summon him back.

Naruto isn't finished with his training which means that he'll complete it while fighting Konoha.

Gai's team is still outside so we know where getting action from them. And then we have root and Cloud shinobi and possibly Killer looking for a town to sing in(Konoha).

Forget that fireball bomb. This is the sh!t.
Edited by Kartoon-Man, Dec 17 2008, 08:37 AM.

Shinran
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
What's going on with the picture of the Hokage mountain?
Have the heads of the 3rd and 4th always been bigger than the 1st and 2nd?

Surely from that perspective the heads on the right are further away and so they should be smaller.
Different sizes or bad drawing by Kishi?

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kakashi is now in rubble. Neji may find him and carry him to Sakura. That much I can hopefully see. Or we may not even know how he'll get there in the first place. He will wake up to a destroyed Konoha.

Hopefully now we have Gai's team as backup for Naruto. I'll like to see how Naruto gets into sage mode with that Pain. When and how is he going to be able to keep still. If he comes in the next chapter then I don't see sage mode at first. Probably the chapter after in the end we'll see those toad eyes.

Or. Naruto can just get caught. That's all.

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
"Reign Over the Frozen Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kumo or Suna might might invite Konoha to their villages. Let's face it, they know it's only a matter of time before Pain does the same to them.

This concludes it though, the world is going to go to war with Akatsuki. Maybe Yamato will rebuild Konoha with his wood jutsus like how Hashirama built Konoha with it.

Shinran
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
"War! HUH! What is it good for?..."

...a damn exciting showdown between super strong Akatsuki and the rest of the world for starters.

Rain will side with Pain.
Sand will side with Leaf.

What do you guys reckon about the rest?

And at last Pain is confirmed as Negato. So that should put any Yahiko and Rikudou etc theories to bed.
Edited by Shinran, Dec 17 2008, 09:24 AM.

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shock_Dragoon
Dec 17 2008, 09:04 AM
Maybe Yamato will rebuild Konoha with his wood jutsus like how Hashirama built Konoha with it.
Hashirama built konoha???
I know that he and madara was founders of konoha but i dont remeber that he was helping building houses with his jutsu

And blast like atomic bomb?? come on
it will wipe out entire konoha including everybody in it. and that will be really bad plot
if only team guy and naruto will survive

LawfulNeutral
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Shinran
Dec 17 2008, 09:19 AM
"War! HUH! What is it good for?..."

...a damn exciting showdown between super strong Akatsuki and the rest of the world for starters.

Rain will side with Pain.
Sand will side with Leaf.

What do you guys reckon about the rest?
A very good question indeed, both sides have made a lot of enemies in the past though I have a feeling that Akatsuki is gonna take most of the anger here since the current situation is their fault afterall. It just depends on how many villages they can bribe with Bijuu

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Everyone's not dead. Plus there are supposing ninja outside on missions still.

Kumo believes that they have lost Killer bee. Raikage wants the other villages to help with Akatsuki. I don't think that he'll let them down on help. Plus we also have the sand village. They can always source some help form there. After Pain has left of course.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Or. Naruto can just get caught. That's all.

Somehow I actually feel this could work. He cant be killed without the 8 tailed beast, bringing him back to the story, and allowing a Rescue Naruto Arc.

Ya know, Kishi loves plot device no jutsu where his golden boys are godly, but If I were a betting man I guess this will happen.

JediKnight
Sentinel of the force
[ *  *  *  * ]
what happened to the lined up battles. I knew Kishi would do
something like this F43k man, and not show them. I wanna see the whole
chapter, because so far i'm not liking this chapter in it's entirety.
Yahiko God realm is really Nagato? good on there Kishi :blink: :unsure:
Edited by JediKnight, Dec 17 2008, 09:43 AM.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
If Naruto get's caught the only person that can really save him is Sasuke. There's no one else that fits that purpose. If someone gets caught and there's going to be a rescue arc then Naruto goes. If Naruto gets caught then Sasuke goes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply