Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 118 (70.2%)
9 24 (14.3%)
8 12 (7.1%)
7 5 (3%)
6 3 (1.8%)
5 - Average 3 (1.8%)
4 2 (1.2%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (0.6%)
Total Votes: 168
Chapter 430 Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 25 2008, 02:38 AM (78,176 Views)
The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
we have a lot fo confirmed stuff out

Naruto vs Pain has began finally
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HiddenCloud
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Cant wait for the next couple of chapters, this should be epic

Rikudou Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Yeah and I can see Yahiko Pain beeing killed and beeing replaced by Jiraiyas body.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like Naruto may kill Deva Pain, Pissing off Nagato and forcing him to come out in the open for revenge.

P.S. To all the people who said it was impossible for Naruto to change clothes, HA!

Mr. Emotional
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
woot, no. 4...Merry Christmas Everyone!

wow, naruto's new look is pretty cool. eh, if naruto is fighting Pain, it either means that the naruto series will end or there will be a rematch. i was hoping it would kinda be like a 2 vs. 2 Naruto and Sasuke vs. Pain and Madara...ahhhhh

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rikudou Sennin
Dec 25 2008, 03:07 AM
Yeah and I can see Yahiko Pain beeing killed and beeing replaced by Jiraiyas body.
if he want jirayia as his body he will already make him animal realm

Sanirogan
Member Avatar
NINPO
[ * ]
ryukitsune
Dec 25 2008, 03:27 AM
Looks like Naruto may kill Deva Pain, Pissing off Nagato and forcing him to come out in the open for revenge.

P.S. To all the people who said it was impossible for Naruto to change clothes, HA!
YES! I always wanted a new look of Naruto!! Was borring to see his "new look" when series started, but this is great it mean that he started to think like an Hokage, new outfit new ideas.
Edited by Sanirogan, Dec 25 2008, 05:42 AM.

HiddenCloud
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Mr. Emotional
Dec 25 2008, 03:54 AM
woot, no. 4...Merry Christmas Everyone!

wow, naruto's new look is pretty cool. eh, if naruto is fighting Pain, it either means that the naruto series will end or there will be a rematch. i was hoping it would kinda be like a 2 vs. 2 Naruto and Sasuke vs. Pain and Madara...ahhhhh
Nah their is alot going, you still have madara + all the members, and you never know nagato might not come out just yet.

Kieru
Member Avatar
Change We Can Believe In
[ *  * ]
Posted Image

kasanza30
Member Avatar
I've got my eye on you, Kishimoto....
[ *  *  * ]
Seriously, I just can't wait till Senjutsu and Kyubi combine. Its pretty obvious it will happen. The question is: when? This battle may not be enough to bring it out, but I can only hope. From here on out, the power levels are going to be extreme. Naruto is gonna need everything he's got.

I like the coat. Can't wait for him to change the old outfit as well. Seems so dated now.

saan
Member Avatar
been awhile :)
[ *  *  *  * ]
The first thing that honestly comes to mind is that Sakura has been made a pointless character again outside of healing. With Naruto possessing an equal (if not greater) level of strength.

I dont really like his new eyes either... loses something..

That said seems to be one part aftermath one part who survived all fine and dandy chapter.

Sanirogan
Member Avatar
NINPO
[ * ]
yea i wanted to be a dark pigmentation... but maibe this is his will of fire burning through out his skin lol

BTW i have an different older look of Naruto, it seems now that Kishi changed it a bit in chapter

Posted Image

I realy like more this orange color then new red one, but if that suits beter for Naruto then Kishimoto thought a lot about it: "to change or not to change?.. that is the question"
Edited by Sanirogan, Dec 25 2008, 09:59 AM.

Kieru
Member Avatar
Change We Can Believe In
[ *  * ]
^ Well he's the hero, what do you expect? Outside of him and Tsunade, who is proly going to die soon, no one has as much strength as her.

Sanirogan
Member Avatar
NINPO
[ * ]
lol i didn't expect anything u misunderstand me

Dynamic Entry
Genin
[ *  * ]
nice fishnet

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
"Reign Over the Frozen Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"
[ *  *  *  * ]
I heard Hinata and Sakura start drooling over Naruto. Kishi is trying to make the pairing wars more exciting

Sardaukar
Ex-Moderator
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, if that colored page is anything to go by, Naruto is taking his fashion sense from Jiraiya.

(Now he just needs to do the Jiraiya Dance...)

godaime_mizukage
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
If the new look is just adding a jacket/cape and scroll then it is underwhelming to me. Also makes me wonder will he keep them once the arc is over.I do agree that Sakura has become completely useless in a fight again since Naruto and Sasuke will be fighting on the Kage level from now on. I don't know if this fight will be epic though. We still haven't seen Pain's true body yet, so there is a chance that Naruto mows through the six fake bodies so Pain feels he has to come out in his own body to defeat him.

Shock_Dragoon
Member Avatar
"Reign Over the Frozen Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, since her battle with Sasori she has slowly been turning into a side character, she's never been in the top 5 fav character I think. For the best, I never liked her much anyway, all she did was cry about not being able to help. Also, Kishi is using this to put more intersting people like Shikamaru into the spotlight.

strawrange
Member Avatar
. . .
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't believe it... New clothes? For Naruto? Pinch me... Seriously, thats awesome! Finally!

Rikudou Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
keket
Dec 25 2008, 03:54 AM
Rikudou Sennin
Dec 25 2008, 03:07 AM
if he want jirayia as his body he will already make him animal realm
Nope maybe he thought Jiraiya didnt fit the "animal realm". I think he has Jiraiyas body in somewhat like a stockroom. And if Yahiko Pain dies, Jiraiya will be God Realm, that would fit him more.

By the way, Narutos look is somewhat a mix of Jiraiyas fashion and Minatos.

uchiharay
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i dont really like the cape i think it looks stupid i hope naruto kicks pains and forces him to retreat then sasuke comes in and trys to destroy konoha but when he sees the destruction that already occured he joins naruto side and they go out and defeat pain/madara togetherand stop danso

Sanirogan
Member Avatar
NINPO
[ * ]
Sasuke defeat his ancestor and only one left? Nah it doesn't happen, besides he want to revenge on Konoha so he need help from Madara

Ushi-U-Saru
Member Avatar
Am I kawaii, onii-chan? Uguu~
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's a little late for his revenge.

Sanirogan
Member Avatar
NINPO
[ * ]
yup thats true but at least he can kill Danzou

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply