Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 11 (18.3%)
9 6 (10%)
8 11 (18.3%)
7 6 (10%)
6 11 (18.3%)
5 - Average 7 (11.7%)
4 5 (8.3%)
3 1 (1.7%)
2 1 (1.7%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (1.7%)
Total Votes: 60
Shippuuden Episode 90 Airs
Topic Started: Dec 26 2008, 12:08 AM (7,788 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Fairly average, still not much revealed about the arc's plot.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jadakiss
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I thought it was good. The Konohamaru part was funny with the serious music and all.

Diamonddeath
Member Avatar
Legendary Shinobi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good episode. The Fifth Annual Konoha Quiz Show at the end was funny. I was disappointed that they took out the Sasuke/Sai Sexy Jutsu that Konohamaru uses. Hopefully it will be incorporated somehow, since the point behind it was that Sakura was just like Naruto and Konohamaru in a perverted kind of way.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked that the anime left out the gay guy part. It was good seeing Sasuke and also Jiraiya once again. This time we see that Jiraiya found out about Naruto's advancement in the rasengan. I liked how the new scenes came in and seeing team 8 once again. Good episode. 10.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
An Anbu! Sweet. I like the more info we got on the Anbu. So this new lady is a jailer? Wow, Looks like someone's been taking lessons from Sakura. Poor Konohamaru. Although it's nice to see the other two. With all this Orochimaru, You think they would involve Anko. Love the fact that Team 8 has appeared. The end was hilarious. Shino's so smart.

P.S. Is it me or does the curse seal activation look weird?

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
just average episode
like jirayia`s return
but they really annoy me by skipping second part of konohamarus sexynojutsu
(not that I want to see naked sai and sasuke but all that around sakura would be funny )
but I cant wait for some fight from team 8+kakashi
91 should be really great

narutoshippuden
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
it was cool to show the connection between the purple eyes kid with oro's gang after naruto previews.
team 8 next episode, cool :D :D

fuutonrasenshuriken
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
episode was boring, but now it is starting to get exciting. with team 8 in the hideout and naruto training with jiraiya. but it is a shame that dattebayo is going to stop subbing naruto. so you won't be able to enjoy it in the future. who agrees with me?

Dynamic Entry
Genin
[ *  * ]
they need more diedara/tobi scenes.

strawrange
Member Avatar
. . .
[ *  *  *  * ]
I just saw it. Nothing really amazing action wise. Slightly good with comedic relief. I liked seeing the conversation between Jiraiya and Naruto. Gives us a good idea or a better idea of how close they are. Not a bad episode. 8/10.

yoshi12370
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Shino reads MANGA?!!!! lol

Dynamic Entry
Genin
[ *  * ]
you know, that small girl looks alot like raiga. (one of the 7swordsman)

hermit sage
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
sounds like its gonna be your average filler arc, sad....

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dynamic Entry
Dec 26 2008, 07:40 AM
you know, that small girl looks alot like raiga. (one of the 7swordsman)
Looks like they're at it again. Maru is usually used in boy names. What's up with the inability to draw boys differently from girls these days...
Edited by vick86, Dec 26 2008, 08:07 AM.

Zabuza_Momochi
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
im glad they removed the Sai/Sasuke sexy jutsu thing

that part in the manga did not make sence because Konohamaru never met TS Sasuke.

Ushi-U-Saru
Member Avatar
Am I kawaii, onii-chan? Uguu~
[ *  *  *  * ]
That doesn't make it not make sense. If he transformed into Sasuke with his new clothes on, then ya it wouldn't make sense, but Sasuke's physical looks haven't changed much. All he did was make him as tall as Sai.

shinsaku
Member Avatar
Sheepish as ever.
[ * ]
I gave this episode an 1. How did they dare to cut out the only yaoi smut in the whole series. >O<

Sanbi Jinchuuriki
Member Avatar
Tobi
[ *  *  * ]
i hope Ero Sennin teaches something USEFUL to Naruto
Like a normal fuuton jutsu or i dont know XL

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sanbi Jinchuuriki
Dec 26 2008, 09:49 AM
i hope Ero Sennin teaches something USEFUL to Naruto
Like a normal fuuton jutsu or i dont know XL
One can only hope. That would be a massive improvement on the manga which never even bothered to do anything with his wind natured chakra beyond creating a useless bomb. I'm very pleased that in this episode even Naruto acknowledges that he needs more techniques. As it's the same thing that's been bothering me and a whole lot of other fans for a long time.
Edited by vick86, Dec 26 2008, 10:06 AM.

super-shinobi06
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
naruto isnt going to learn anything new, cus he didnt learn any new move in the manga around this part

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
super-shinobi06
Dec 26 2008, 10:11 AM
naruto isnt going to learn anything new, cus he didnt learn any new move in the manga around this part
Right and it says he can't have any anime exclusive moves where exactly?

super-shinobi06
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
vick86
Dec 26 2008, 10:17 AM
super-shinobi06
Dec 26 2008, 10:11 AM
Right and it says he can't have any anime exclusive moves where exactly?
thats how it has always been duh, its not gonna change now

MezzoDragon
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Naruto needs to use more wind element jutsus; anime exclusive or not. As for the yaio, I am glad it was omitted. Although seeing Sakura being pervy would have been funny, this is a series mostly aimed at guys, I assume. Moreover, we don't need more proof that Sasuke and Sai are gay.

As for the end segment, there was a lot of lame self-promotional product placement (I.E. breaking the fourth wall... again.) and Shino being (presumably) out of character. By the way, was that Hinata working a camera? And Ino better not trick Sakura again. Though, I'd like to see Sakura beat someone up aside from Naruto.

super-shinobi06
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
MezzoDragon
Dec 26 2008, 10:29 AM
Naruto needs to use more wind element jutsus; anime exclusive or not. As for the yaio, I am glad it was omitted. Although seeing Sakura being pervy would have been funny, this is a series mostly aimed at guys, I assume. Moreover, we don't need more proof that Sasuke and Sai are gay.

As for the end segment, there was a lot of lame self-promotional product placement (I.E. breaking the fourth wall... again.) and Shino being (presumably) out of character. By the way, was that Hinata working a camera? And Ino better not trick Sakura again. Though, I'd like to see Sakura beat someone up aside from Naruto.
lol poor saskue

Dilandau
Member Avatar
Camp Is Cool!
[ *  *  *  * ]
This episode was nothing special. Nothing really happened that was overly interesting aside from the return of Jiraiya. The rest was just mediocre. Though the part with Shino at the end wasn't so bad. 5/10
Edited by Dilandau, Dec 26 2008, 10:42 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply