Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who, What, When, Why And How?; Have a simple quick question?
Topic Started: Apr 26 2006, 01:57 PM (80,534 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
If you have a simple quick question regarding Naruto, post it in here. These are questions with simple answers based on information already revealed, i.e.

What chapter did X first appear in?
What was X techniques name?
Who was the one who did X again?

Note: Please do not ask questions regarding the forum or problems with the main site. Use the News and Feedback section instead.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eris_sama
Member Avatar
Raving Kakashi fangirl
[ *  *  * ]
Are there names for the nurses other than Kaori?

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not that I'm aware of. I know there are still several minor databook characters I have yet to translate and make bios for. A couple are medical ninja, whether they are nurses or not is up in the air. They're male, and I don't know if the series really makes any distinction.

eris_sama
Member Avatar
Raving Kakashi fangirl
[ *  *  * ]
I guess it depends on the uniform whether they are doctors or nurses.
thanks!

Z-Exe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Question. Is it Shodai or Shodaime? I always thought it was Shodai and what episode of the anime is that picture of the Yondaime (In the bio) from?

Sir Hoshi
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shodai means First Generation. So that means obvioulsly he created Konoha. And Shodaime means First Fireshadow. Everyone tend to call him Shodai as he was the the founder of Konoha. So in my opinion it's Shodai. Though you are aloud to call Shodaime though it is a bit weird to call him that. And that picture of Yondaime was not shown in the anime. Don't know who'd done it.

Z-Exe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Thanks.

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Actually that's incorrect, at least the latter part. If you see anyone using Shodaime they're using an incorrect form. It's simply Shodai. The first number in a listing does not have the "me" at the end. All that follow DO have the me at the end. So just use Shodai and nothing else. Shodai Hokage means First (generation) FireShadow.

Z-Exe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
At what age does one start ninja academy?

Sir Hoshi
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't think there's an age limit. For instance Kakashi graduated at the age of 5 so I think you start at the academy when you're good enough I guess.

Chuffy
Member Avatar
Shut up Naruto
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is there a name for the technique which Orochimaru uses to meld into the ground/trees?

Sir Hoshi
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
And would that Technique be the same as Zetzu's?

Zetsu
Member Avatar
S-ranked Plant
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think that's Doton no Jutsu.

Hattori Hanzo
Member Avatar
The Number 2 Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
nope. doton no jutsu is where you just dig and hide yourself in the grond. and its a Doton, it doesnt apply to trees.

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
I haven't seen a name for the technique, but it seems like it would be some form of Doton anyway. What's soil made from? Various minerals, broken down tree and plant matter. With doton it seems like the ninja pushes the matter away with their chakra, I figure Orochimaru is powerful enough that he could do something similar with the living matter of the tree. Of course it could also be some form of Mokuton, but it has never been established that other ninja can do that.

gokutae
Suspended
[ * ]
Well I know from watching that Naruto can only use the Ransengan with the Kage Bunshin before the timeskip, but could use it with one hand in his one-tail state. But what about after the timeskip? I ask this because I haven't read anything beyond where the English manga is at right now, and the anime isn't even anywhere near that point yet thanks to the fillers. Thanks.

Zetsu
Member Avatar
S-ranked Plant
[ *  *  *  * ]
He still has to. I thought he didn't, but he still has to.

gokutae
Suspended
[ * ]
Oh, thanks.

KingSpoom
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
A couple of quickies:

What was the technique that took the least amount of known time to create and how long did it take?
What was the technique that took the most amount of known time to create and how long did it take?

Any other information about techniques and time would be appreciated.

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't understand your question? You mean for the characters? I don't think anyone can answer that question. The series hasn't ever gone into that subject.

KingSpoom
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Shikamaru
May 11 2006, 08:06 PM
I don't understand your question? You mean for the characters? I don't think anyone can answer that question. The series hasn't ever gone into that subject.

I realize that for the vast majority of techniques, nothing is known about how long they took to make. I did think it was mentioned or shown for a few. If not the for the creation, then for the learning of. For example, I think it was said that it took someone 3 years to learn the rasengan, but naruto learns it in a month (ballpark here). It's known that Sasuke learned the chidori in under a month as well, but exactly how long is unknown.

Zetsu
Member Avatar
S-ranked Plant
[ *  *  *  * ]
It took Yondaime to create Rasengan 3 years. It took Naruto a month to learn it.

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
^Exactly. Any Sasuke appears to have learned Chidori in about a month.

Sir Hoshi
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sasuke learned Chidori in a month, then I wonder how long it took Kakashi to create Chidori? It dosen't say anyway and we don't have any clues what so ever when he started the technique. However it looked like though it took Kakashi a few seconds to learn and expand Chidori into Raikiri.

Kiba
Member Avatar
Diary of a Digital Soundboy
[ *  * ]
Aren't the differents between Chidori and Raikiri the amount of speed you need to be running for stronger thrust, and the amount of chakara??

7 users reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto General · Next Topic »
Add Reply