Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 13 (27.1%)
9 9 (18.8%)
8 9 (18.8%)
7 10 (20.8%)
6 1 (2.1%)
5 - Average 3 (6.3%)
4 1 (2.1%)
3 1 (2.1%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (2.1%)
Total Votes: 48
Chapter 465 Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 23 2009, 06:31 AM (17,282 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Danzou's on the run while Sasuke closes in. Gaara wonders What Would Jashin Naruto Do? And Mizukage shows a trick or two.

As a reminder, the earlier spoiler about Madara and Zetsu in a tank and Sasuke receiving a new Sharingan is fake.
Quote Post Goto Top

ryz
Member Avatar
Why so serious, Shichirou?
[ *  *  *  * ]
What we have till now
Text
Pic
Gaara better be beatified for all his services for Naruto-ism, he freakin' embraced martyrdom for it! (Though JeNaruto revived him with chakra and an old hag... A miracle of Naruto-ism !)

Mizukage seriously needs to get 5243...

I am not sure who I loath more right now, Danzou or Kirabi.
Edited by ryz, Sep 23 2009, 06:39 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
I hope the Susanoo in flames is accurate it's something I'm personally waiting to see... Sasuke's decent into hell seems complete now with flaming demon and all...

senju1234567
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Mizukage is really.... :D

Sasuke is now on a whole new level. Damn, sasuke can easily take over the world and rename the manga "Sasuke". That is how GODLY he is.

Kishi's love for Sasuke> Narutoism.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
Why isn't someone dead yet. It's pointless to kill some no-name samurai, Sasuke needs an actual named ninja on his list now that he's a villain. Also, What is with the Mizukage and Sharingan users. I want to see exactly why she thinks she can defeat them.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok. So we moved along quick enough to have Sasuke reach Danzou already. About effing time. Nice move Kishi, since you're unable to create long lasting great fights. Let's get a taste of the Mizukage and move from this country.

mgpd
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
senju1234567
Sep 23 2009, 07:10 AM
Mizukage is really.... :D

Sasuke is now on a whole new level. Damn, sasuke can easily take over the world and rename the manga "Sasuke". That is how GODLY he is.

Kishi's love for Sasuke> Narutoism.
Well, it's not like Sasuke is really winning these fights against the Kages, Raikage turned him into a punching bag, Gaara was not taking any damage either. Mizukage should send him into flight again.

Zen
Member Avatar
Who indeed?
[ *  *  * ]
and of course Danzou gets away, and since the meeting went bad the Jounin wont accept him as Hokage and he'll lose the title.

Lionheart08
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
So the Mizukage is a cougar. That explains why she looks so....interested in that picture. :lol:
Edited by Lionheart08, Sep 23 2009, 07:53 AM.

leaf_raider
Member Avatar
imagine this guy being in naruto
[ *  *  * ]
i like the way we see all those new jutsus and stuff but really i dont like sasuke. its like those movies where the good guy (sasuke, which now is the bad guy actualy) stands in the middle of the plaza and all the bad guys (hokages, which they are good actually) attack him ONE at a time. so we had raikage, then gaara, now mizukage...let me guess! in the next next chapter tsuchikage will attack him.

Alpine
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
So Kishimoto is now putting Sasuke against every Kage in this meeting? Haha...

ryz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alpine
Sep 23 2009, 08:03 AM
Of course, every Kage ranger should get a day in the limelight... ^_^

But seriously, he hasn't actually won against either of those, and Mizukage will actually be the last. Here is why:

1-Tsuchikage has problems, so he won't be fighting
2-Danzou has escaped, so he won't be fighting either
3-Perfect moment for Madara to pop-up, scare the chick to death (MIZUKAGE!!!) :o

This arc has already dragged too long

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
ryz
Sep 23 2009, 08:22 AM
Alpine
Sep 23 2009, 08:03 AM
Of course, every Kage ranger should get a day in the limelight... ^_^

But seriously, he hasn't actually won against either of those, and Mizukage will actually be the last. Here is why:

1-Tsuchikage has problems, so he won't be fighting
2-Danzou has escaped, so he won't be fighting either
3-Perfect moment for Madara to pop-up, scare the chick to death (MIZUKAGE!!!) :o

This arc has already dragged too long
I think so too. Could this be a perfect moment for madara to show his face? and a possibly have a Mitzukage vs Mitzukage fight

ryz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoiler
The sword...I hear a lot of groans...
Edited by ryz, Sep 23 2009, 11:01 AM.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Only explanation I can think of is that Oro was chasing phantoms and the Sword he was looking for was part of Susanoo all along.

Pervy Sennin
Member Avatar
ahh...Hot tub time...
[ *  *  * ]
I'm glad to see fancy nails back doing what she does best.

Sadly one pic?

Mercutio
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
It better not be THAT sword. X:(

lazygenius
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Lionheart08
Sep 23 2009, 07:53 AM
So the Mizukage is a cougar.
Means Choujurou has a chance.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
How many kages is Sasuke going to fight before his eyes burn out? Kishi should have killed off Team Hawk here.

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Worst arc ever. Sasuke has officially ruined the manga for me. He's the worst example of spotlight stealing ever, anything and anyone remotely interesting gets ignored. Just count: Orochimaru, Deidara, Itachi, Killer Bee, Raikage, Gaara and now Mizukage every single character Sasuke fights is ten times more interesting and bad-ass than he is. They deserve so much more than being target practice for Mr. Awesome and that's not even counting the Konoha nins, Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji and co. Why isn't the story about these guys and Sasuke: WHY WON'T YOU DIE.

Deleted User
Deleted User

vick86
Sep 23 2009, 09:53 AM
Worst arc ever.
No, that's still the Pain fiasco.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mister
Member Avatar
I have opinions. They are cool.
[ *  *  *  * ]
What's happening here is FAR better than that fake spoiler, but the fact that Sasuke (or his eyes @ least) can challenge 3 kages so far and still have enough to challenge Danzou...it's just getting annoying. Danzou, who may not be a juggernaut, but was still shown to be very capable and with 2 guards should be laughing at an exhausted, beat up Sasuke right now.

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jashin
Sep 23 2009, 10:17 AM
vick86
Sep 23 2009, 09:53 AM
Worst arc ever.
No, that's still the Pain fiasco.
Sure the only arc in like forever to actually be about the main-character kicking butt is the worst ever. :FP:

Edo-Natsu
that's the law
[ *  * ]
The 5 kages are weaker than I thought especially the raikage he seems to be only on par with the rest even after all the hype. I thought each would be at least on sasuke's level maye Gaara a little bit less, but damn he's fighting 3 while trying to catch another.

Mister
Member Avatar
I have opinions. They are cool.
[ *  *  *  * ]
aerosmih1001
Sep 23 2009, 10:31 AM
The 5 kages are weaker than I thought
It's not the Kages, it's Kishi's writing skills...or ability to get off Sasuke's jock.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply