Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 24 (33.8%)
9 15 (21.1%)
8 17 (23.9%)
7 8 (11.3%)
6 1 (1.4%)
5 - Average 1 (1.4%)
4 2 (2.8%)
3 1 (1.4%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 2 (2.8%)
Total Votes: 71
Chapter 466 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2009, 09:41 PM (11,213 Views)
Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
Eorzean Dark Knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoiler pics and summaries out. Sasuke struggles to maintain his health and chakra, Tobidara predictably comes to the rescue, EVEN MORE advanced elements are introduced, Eye of the Moon Plan to be divulged soon.

Discuss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryhalt
Member Avatar
Adeptus Mechanicus
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can turn a blind eye to most of the stuff that has displeased me lately because I'm ecstatic to see more elements (the advanced/combo elements particularly intrigue me) and some ninjutsu to go along with them.

Madara deciding to announce his plan to everyone at the meeting seems to make me assume his plan has the possibility of being either supported by the other villages, they deem it none of their concern or maybe he plans to bribe them into turning a blind eye.

At least until Naruto arrives and gives his speech! *claps*... :FP:

Mister
Member Avatar
I have opinions. They are cool.
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's a shame how Naruto gets SO close to Sasuke & then has the chance slip right away. Doubt he'll show up before Sasuke & Madara are long gone again.

& damn, who knew Zetsu was so pesky? Even tho I see him being a much easier win than someone like Kabuto.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
No matter how I look at it, Youton does not look like lava. It's much too slimy. I'm liking what we're seeing with Chojuro and his sword. Seems like it's taking Sasuke a while to pull out Susanoo again.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Zetsu seemed to cocoon everyone in the room and Chojuuro's(spelling) sword is chakra manipulated I'm really liking that the focus has shifted to other characters and off the star..

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Always nice for other characters to get a little limelight. :)

toughthrone
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
mizukage has two kekkei genkai. water earth fire. lava and acid?

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
WOW, Water Queen has 3 elements and 2 bloodline limits.

So many new jutsu. Im gonna be reading this chapter with a fine tooth comb!

10/10

Although I get the feeling all these non-leaf characters wont be seen for a while and maybe Samui's team will take a larger role.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
This chapter was much better than I expected. I thought it would drag on, but it was cool to see Zetsu and the Tsuchikage show their moves.

Madara doesn't seem to be very secretive and that's probably going to lead to his downfall.

9/10

c2cold2
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
finally sasuke is down so everybdoy can quit complaining about how he is taking on all the kages and "winning"

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I notice the comment about Suasnoo not being perfected yet, Meaning it can still get even stronger. That also means that blocking four techniques wasn't the best it will do. Anyhow, I liked this chapter, Although I think it was a little much to give the Mizukage two bloodline limits. Why not let someone else have one? Also wish it was a little clearer on what the Tsuchikage did. But Sasuke still fight and Zetsu showing something made it good for me.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
I will say this; Sasuke did a good job since he set out with Madara. He's fought some of the toughest shinobi in the series, and this
dark chakra filled assault on the summit, not even knowing/caring what to expect, he fared well. I'm upset about Mizukage but she did get
caught up by Zetzu who I think is cool, so really she didn't fall to Sasuke. But again, though Sasuke is strong, he is human afterall. Honestly,
seeing this whole summit fight really humbles him. He doesn't have that coolness. Good job, but I'm glad to see he lost, and lost damn badly.

Also, everytime Sasuke does anything, it just makes Itachi look like the better shinobi. Itachi #1.

Great techniques, good stuff. Madara announces himself!

Now that I think about it, this is like the end of an arc. The Sasuke thing is over...or at least he's out for a while. It'll be cool to
finally get over the UK summit.
Edited by sounddrops, Oct 2 2009, 12:27 AM.

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ouch Sasuke got totally wasted: AWESOME. Madara is trying to convince the kage of his plan? Well that can't end well. Looks like it's time for Naruto and co to turn up.

Pervy Sennin
Member Avatar
ahh...Hot tub time...
[ *  *  * ]
can anyone tell me whats "jinton"?

senju1234567
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Mizukage really impress me this chapter. Now I have an idea on how she defeated the former mizukage who was a jin. Its nice to see that sasuke was all defense as it is logical that he cannot attack after fighting both kazekage and raikage. The summit is over and Madar will announce his plan, which is of course the downfall of all villains or perhaps the plan is not so bad after all.

Right now, konoha is really in trouble, their hokage though temporary has brought upon him the anger of the other villages. This misunderstanding can only be solve if they explained that the hokage is not yet agreed upon by the jounins.

knight
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
7/10. It was cool seeing the kekkei genkais of the kages. I also liked the fact that the story is finally progressing with Madara making his appearance and he seems to be in a talkative mood. The fact that Zetsu got one up on the kages does make all of them look like fools.

What I didn't like was again with the Kishi lovin on Sasuke's looks. We get it already.

Even Naruto needed to use his SM clones after using 2 FFRS. I don't understand how Sasuke is able to go on continuously using Sasuno.

I am also getting tired of this save Sasuke by replenishing him with chakra. Doing it twice while he was fighting KB was overkill but this is getting very unoriginal. Between Juugo, Konan, Zetsu, Sasuke's chakra must resemble a bag of skittles.

Any character that actually wants to kill Sasuke automatically gets a 10/10 in my book because at least that is different from the save Sasuke at all cost that Naruto and Madara have.

Jadakiss
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Akatstewie
Oct 2 2009, 12:11 AM
Madara doesn't seem to be very secretive and that's probably going to lead to his downfall.

9/10
People thought the guy was dead for my 70-80 years, He's pretty good and keeping a secret lol.

Good chapter.

lazygenius
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
ryukitsune
Oct 2 2009, 12:19 AM
I think it was a little much to give the Mizukage two bloodline limits. Why not let someone else have one?
You could also ask why not let her have two? This is a nice, fresh addition to the character gallery. If kekkei genkai are rare among people, having two in a person has to be far rarer. Though I personally think of the Mizukage as having just one, which lets her combine fire with two other elements to create two new elements, and calling them each a kekkei genkai.

Translations for the jutsu names, anyone?

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
lazygenius
Oct 2 2009, 02:59 AM
ryukitsune
Oct 2 2009, 12:19 AM
I think it was a little much to give the Mizukage two bloodline limits. Why not let someone else have one?
You could also ask why not let her have two? This is a nice, fresh addition to the character gallery. If kekkei genkai are rare among people, having two in a person has to be far rarer. Though I personally think of the Mizukage as having just one, which lets her combine fire with two other elements to create two new elements, and calling them each a kekkei genkai.

Translations for the jutsu names, anyone?
While it's nice, There are characters out there that really need something in order to be more of use in a fight cough Karin cough. I really think with just one she would have been just as good. An poison based one would have made use of both of her techniques.

sengoku
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
good chapter i thought.
I had high hopes for mizukage and even though she didn't get much of a run out she looks like she could have killed sasuke in that situation, if not for zetsu's intervention. cool, calm and she has 2 bloodline limits!! (is that a first?) has kishimoto finally created the kick-ass female ninja i've been waiting so many years for.

tsuichikage looked pretty handy too, deftly escaped zetsu's trap and had a cool looking jutsu. don't know about the rest of you but i found it quite hard to follow exactly what he was doing (same with chojiros sword)

i'm sure this has been discussed somewhere else (apologies if i'm retreading old ground) but presumably now that sasuke knows for sure he can get his head kicked in by other ninja, despite his recent powerups, he'll want itachi's eyes. presumably madara planned this outcome with white zetsu being the safety net to avoid his new toy getting killed?

ryz
Member Avatar
Why so serious, Shichirou?
[ *  *  *  * ]
This chapter's art was atrocious (Less lines, more art, Kishi!) So I would like if some body could explain a few things:

1-White Zetsu, was that thing near the table just a shell? Those things popping out of every one is White Zetsu, right?

2-What the hell did Choujuurou's sword do? Was it some sort of Neji-like Chakra push, or a physical thing?

3-How did Akatsuchi get rid of the Zetsu parasite thingie? Did he eat it?

Thanks.
Edited by ryz, Oct 2 2009, 03:49 AM.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
ryz
Oct 2 2009, 03:48 AM
This chapter's art was atrocious (Less lines, more art, Kishi!) So I would like if some body could explain a few things:

1-White Zetsu, was that thing near the table just a shell? Those things popping out of every one is White Zetsu, right?

2-What the hell did Choujuurou's sword do? Was it some sort of Neji-like Chakra push, or a physical thing?

3-How did Akatsuchi get rid of the Zetsu parasite thingie? Did he eat it?

Thanks.
[1] Seems like it was just the body of the original.
[2] It form some sort of chakra hammer shell around itself and then made some jets to increase the hit.
[3] He made some rock thing come out of his mouth that ate it.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
I give this ep a 10/10 it was action packed and Sasuke was shown to be a human ninja after all.. Has anyone noticed that the Tsuchikage's feet never touches the ground once he leaves his seat, he floats, he really is master Yoda.. And whats with the giant Hougyoku he made, was it made of chakra or something??

ryz
Member Avatar
Why so serious, Shichirou?
[ *  *  *  * ]
zerkone
Oct 2 2009, 04:22 AM
Has anyone noticed that the Tsuchikage's feet never touches the ground
Hey! I just noticed that too! You are right, they don't touch! weird. Lets hope that's a jutsu and not a fail on Kishi's part.

Also on closer inspection, it seems Akatsuchi chucked out some sort of a golem that sucked up zetsu like a vacuum.

@ryu: but did he hit him his hammer-sword thing, or did the hammer jutsu fly off the sword and hit Sasuke? I haven't been this confused by Kishi's art since the 6TS Naruto vs Pain fight...

Death Harbinger Anubis
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
My oh my, I cannot wait till a description of some of these jutsu come out. It might help with what in the world happened this chapter. I get the gist of it, but some details might help. So, Zetsu really is some sort of plant...parasite thing? Weird. Or atleast he has a jutsu like it. Why it was called "Hoshi" when Im pretty sure that means star, i dont know. Unless there's another meaning for it. Chojuuro (sp?), now that kid makes me smile. Though, I'd like to know, is he a Mist Swordsman, or is he an apprentice? I'm not sure that's been clarified yet. Nice to see the Tsuchikage do something, and if him or Akatsuchi have any more golem-like jutsu, I'll be happy. I do wonder where Kurotsuchi is thoough...My real question, however...If Sasuke was going end up looking knocked out when Madara saved him, what was the point of Zetsu healing his chakra? And Knight, I loved that comment about his chakra looking like a bag of skittles. Not a bad chapter, more confusing then anything.

Edit: Oh yeah..and the Mizukage can melt Susanoo? Damn....not sure if that's because it's not "complete yet" or if its just because that's how powerfully acidic that mist is. Also, I can't remember who it was, but one of the members on here mentioned a possibility of her using acid mist like Zabuza's mist jutsu. Well, I guess it's a possibility now.
Edited by Death Harbinger Anubis, Oct 2 2009, 05:27 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply