Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 56 (60.9%)
9 7 (7.6%)
8 8 (8.7%)
7 8 (8.7%)
6 3 (3.3%)
5 - Average 5 (5.4%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 1 (1.1%)
1 - Very Poor 4 (4.3%)
Total Votes: 92
Chapter 467 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 8 2009, 02:09 PM (18,972 Views)
Davis
Member Avatar
Muerte Inoxia
[ *  *  *  * ]
Confirmed spoilers and pictures are out. Wow, talk about a revelation! It'll certainly be interesting to see how Madara uses the bijuu he's collected. I wonder if we'll get a time-skip out of this?

Edit: the chapter is out.
Edited by Davis, Oct 8 2009, 03:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Prophecy
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Ten Tailed Beast with Sharingan/Rin'negan combination...ridiculous.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
wow 10 Tailed beast, never thought I would see that. That thing must be crazy strong if you need all 9 tailed beasts to summon it. That means pretty soon looks like a Madara vs Naruto fight. Naruto better learn some new tricks or Jutsu if he wants to stand a chance against Madara.

Darkestsith6
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
So Madara has declared war, but who is going to side with him? It seems every kage is against Madara, so how can there be a war if everyone is on one side?

9 tailed sage
Member Avatar
Hax Godly Eye.
[ *  * ]
Just finished reading it. I'm sick and tired of the sharingan and the rinnegan is getting boring (despite being my fav doujutsu).

Poor byakugan....anyways so the 4 th ninja war is declared. So much for Naruto wanting peace :p

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
A ten tailed beast with one a sharingan. The plot thickens and war is about to erupt. It's funny how Gaara straight out says, "I will not hand Uzumaki Naruto to you."
Like dude you're not his keeper. :FP: LOL I just thought it was funny.

Raikage reminds me a little like Naruto, act before thinking.

It made me wonder what Madara meant about having the power of the bijuu. I mean if he's had them for a while now, why not use that power, take over the kages, and just get his moon plan going already. Does he need something to use their power that he has not acquired yet?

Why not just suck everyone into that dimension he sent Karin and Sasuke into and leave them there while he accomplishes his goal??? :FP: :lol:

A world under genjutsu, pretty crazy, but if you ask me we need that right about now... lol

Oh and what's up with the dimension Sasuke and Karin ended up in, it looks like the world or Rubix cube. :lol:

7/10 just because now we know the ultimate goal of Madara.
Edited by BadKent, Oct 8 2009, 03:44 PM.

marzaq
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
hehe we will se a bit of a arm floating in that dimension

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
marzaq
Oct 8 2009, 03:50 PM
hehe we will se a bit of a arm floating in that dimension
Oh that would be hilarious... I could just see it now, Karin is giving Sasuke first aid, all of the sudden WTF is that!? That... looks like... the raikage's arm! :O_O:

LMAO!!

Alpine
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
An Infinite Tsukyomi that will be cast from...moon? Whoa...

He declares a 4th ninja war with him basically powerless as he admits and only Kisame, Sasuke and Zetsu by his side?

I think that Kishimoto actually wanted to end his manga on two occasions, first after the Sasuke vs Naruto final battle in part 1 and then somewhere around these chapters. Because this war declaration makes no sense. Why would he kill almost all villains that could pose a threat and then with 3 of them left...nah actually f*** this, I dont know why would I even try to make sense of this manga.

Where's Gaara
Member Avatar
don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me...
[ * ]
Sounds like madara is asking for it. But whatever I guess he wouldn't start a ninja war if he didn't believe he could succeed. I wonder how naruto will take the news that war is upon them.

henryuja
Member Avatar
BASTARD the Exploder Wizard
[ *  *  *  * ]
haven't been here in a while great to see some plot movement sucks to see it go in this. About 2 years ago when pain was explaining aka goal to hidan we all knew it was a load of crap and now confirmed. When will the supersaiyan powerup bulls+~t stop,

Davis
Member Avatar
Muerte Inoxia
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alpine
Oct 8 2009, 04:25 PM
He declares a 4th ninja war with him basically powerless as he admits and only Kisame, Sasuke and Zetsu by his side?
He has seven bijuu he can utilize. I also don't think he's as powerless as he states. Remember what Yondaime said?

Madara is certainly a political ninja.
Edited by Davis, Oct 8 2009, 04:35 PM.

Where's Gaara
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I wonder how he plains to utilize them when there in the statue release them to cause havoc implant them in his most trusted ninja or another route even more dangerous

kcdude
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Crazy revelations. Definantly interesting.

The only thing I thought was stupid was the 10-tailed beast had the rinnegan and sharigan.

Eternal Rapture
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The artwork was great, this chapter gets a 10 from me simply because we finally know what the hell is going on.

egwarrior69
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
amazing chapter...10 tailed beast..wow. i see the sage of six paths was more important to the manga than i first thought...one of the best and informative chapters to date

Lionheart08
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Hopefully Sakura, when she finally meets up with Naruto, managed to snap him out of this Sasuke angst. It's about time he realized, as good as his intentions has been, its impossible to save someone who does not want to be saved.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You hear that? That silence is the Hyuugas vanishing into irrelevance.
Quote Post Goto Top

Where's Gaara
Member Avatar
[ * ]
No one wanted the hyuuga's in the first place just messing but they didn't do anything historical anyway

KidEnvy
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i wonder y the sage left the monument for only the older son with the eyes ....unless he wanted thm to unite.......

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Excellent chapter. Things just got more interesting.

The Juubi looked kinda cool, but I wish we knew what animal it was.

This Ninja War thing may turn out to be very interesting.

And I'm now more anxious to see Sakura's confrontation with Naruto. I LOL'd at Kiba's line about it getting awkward. :lol:

Overall, I was very pleased. Awesome chapter gets 10/10. :D

PlasmaNin
Member Avatar
Worship the House Spirit
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have to wonder if Madara is actually lying (Idea forming due to wondering speculation and a bit of denial) about this whole business. He's going around telling everyone all of these tales to everyone and he apparently knows the moon is actually a planet-destroying battle station the Juubi.

KidEnvy
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
looks like naruto already relizes wat he needs to do without sakura.......how did the sage control all dat power if it was so great

Where's Gaara
Member Avatar
[ * ]
the juubi is a kangaroo calling it

Samurai Ninja of the North
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I'm calling the juubi as a monster blob. Let's face it that's what it looks like. That or a super octopus.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply