Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chapter 468 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 14 2009, 07:19 AM (17,484 Views)
Davis
Member Avatar
Muerte Inoxia
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers and pictures are out. I wonder why Naruto went into Sage Mode. Gah, Kisame always looks so damn menacing. Go Bee!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bucks
Member Avatar
Just Being Smug
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like he was useing his new chakra sensory thing in sage mode, probably found Bee and Kisame.

Davis
Member Avatar
Muerte Inoxia
[ *  *  *  * ]
Then Naruto better hurry!

Shinran
Member Avatar
Madara!! Dinners on the table honey!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bucks
Oct 14 2009, 07:25 AM
Looks like he was useing his new chakra sensory thing in sage mode, probably found Bee and Kisame.
I bet he used it to find sasuke/madara but found a bigger concentration of chakra in the form of Bee Vs Kisame.

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
pic's are out.......................................

Alpine
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Bah just as I thought I'll stop reading this, the most anticipated battle in the manga is beginning next week!

foyzul2002
Member Avatar
foyzulhassan.com
[ * ]
Chapter sounds good. Will be looking forward to this, hoping Naruto develops further in terms of jutsu and power in order to take on Sasuke in the future, as Madara anticipates.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bucks
Oct 14 2009, 07:25 AM
Wait so he went into Sage to find KB? This must be how they meet and how Naruto will start learning how to control the NTF.

Cant wait to see the battle! :o

WTF_No_Jutsu
Member Avatar
The Legendary Nonin ... The Highest Level of Nonja, And the next Nokage
[ *  * ]
Well Well ... just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.

Please oh Please .... PLEASE Kishi give this battle more than 2 pages in the next few chapters. This should be an epic and hopefully not an epic fail ... * Doesn't hold his breath *

Good to see Sage mode return. Maybe he was indeed looking for Sasuke but found something else. But to think that Bee and Kisame are close enough for him to sense them. Then again we were not informed of the limits of the sage chakra sensory thing so it may be able to go for miles and miles since it is connected to nature ... and well nature is everywhere.

Samurai Ninja of the North
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Not to mention that with the level of chakra kisame and Killerbee have it's probably like looking for the lights of a sports stadium in the dark.

Shinran
Member Avatar
Madara!! Dinners on the table honey!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sakura interupts Naruto's sage mode but hopefully after their conversation he'll go back into sage mode and will find Bee.

Glad for Kakashi.

akshay
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
cool to see naruto again.(hopefully not for sasuke)
eager to see kisame's power since both use sword very well.

-karlo-
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
where can i see the pics?

ryz
Member Avatar
Why so serious, Shichirou?
[ *  *  *  * ]
spoiler script
spoiler pics

Jojoushi
Member Avatar
Ai suru chikara wa eien...
[ * ]
WTF_No_Jutsu
Oct 14 2009, 09:29 AM
Well Well ... just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.

Please oh Please .... PLEASE Kishi give this battle more than 2 pages in the next few chapters. This should be an epic and hopefully not an epic fail ... * Doesn't hold his breath *
Hmmmmm all of Kisame's fights have been short lived, or we catch the tail end (ex. the 4 tailed bijuu fight). His fight with Gai's squad he wasn't even @ 100% power and wasn't even really him but at least it gave us a glimpse of what he (kinda) can do!

I've always had very high regards for Kisame (even though he hasn't had much time), and now we can finally see why he's Madara's right hand Jinchuuriki hunter.

I really cant wait for this either! I'm hoping this is epic as well.

Also kudos for Kakashi =^_^=. I know RisenTerran is very happy with this! I am as well. So much for Danzo's underhanded way to lead an alliance.

Sai the artist
Member Avatar
So Much for Free Speech
[ * ]
This fight should be great. It will be tight, but Kisame will probably win in the end. That way, Naruto will be the last remaining Jinchuuriki and of even greater importance and since he is the main character...

Ryhalt
Member Avatar
Adeptus Mechanicus
[ *  *  *  * ]
I gotta pull for my man Kisame even though I like Killer Bee.

I always knew Kisame had more in him then what he showed us against Gai.

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like an awesome chapter. A lot got out of the way in just this chapter. So hopefully Gaara talking to Kakashi would be quick as well. I wonder if there's a possibility of Naruto aiding Killer bee in this fight?

Jojoushi
Member Avatar
Ai suru chikara wa eien...
[ * ]
cartoon-man
Oct 14 2009, 11:23 AM
Looks like an awesome chapter. A lot got out of the way in just this chapter. So hopefully Gaara talking to Kakashi would be quick as well. I wonder if there's a possibility of Naruto aiding Killer bee in this fight?
I'm wishfully thinking this as well. Not only would this calm Karui down about her emotions, but it could also ease any tension between Leaf and Cloud that's left. Raikage's agreeing to nominate Kakashi (a leaf ninja) is a great start towards this, and lets say KB gets out of this fight alive with Naruto's help hypothetically speaking.

This could lead to KB putting Naruto under another set of Bijuu training, and Raikage kissing Konoha's feet. Powerful alliance with Sand already and possibly Cloud if that were to happen. That'd be awesome because I LOVE the Cloud nins.

As much as I like Kisame, I'm kinda hoping he loses this fight, (not die but fail somehow) because Madara's "Moon's Eye" plan reminds me of a bad acid trip / shroom trip, and it goes waaaay out of line of what I expected Naruto to head towards.

But..that is wishful thinking on my end for the next few chapters.

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Man everyone is a sensor ninja these days :P lol but its cool that naruto has the ability. Also Naruto aiding Kira I really hope it doesn't happen if it does, I hope naruto just come saves Kira if he gets capture and runs away without fighting kisame.

Imprezzive
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Sai the artist
Oct 14 2009, 10:46 AM
This fight should be great. It will be tight, but Kisame will probably win in the end. That way, Naruto will be the last remaining Jinchuuriki and of even greater importance and since he is the main character...

No way.
I think Enya some how sacrifices himself to save Killer Bee.
Either that or help arrives.

But I can't wait for this battle though.
The matchup is just perfect:
KillerBee - Jinchuuriki, swordsman, can work harmoniously with his Bijuu.
Kisame - Jinchuuriki-chakra level, swordsman, Can fuse with his living sword.

Mister
Member Avatar
I have opinions. They are cool.
[ *  *  *  * ]
This chapter seems like it should be better than the last...thank goodness. Anyway, there's no reason Naruto would be looking for Killer Bee. 1) He doesn't know him, 2) He has no reason to be looking for him.

If anything, I think he's training to stay in Sage-Mode longer to prepare for Sasuke.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Killer Bee has a slight one-up in that he has an elemental wheel advantage - his lightning abilities could mess up Kisame's dependence on water. However, to allow Kisame to lose cleanly would be senseless, especially with him being hyped up about his fused form.
Quote Post Goto Top

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
ryz
Oct 14 2009, 10:10 AM
spoiler script
spoiler pics
I think this arc's Tenten will be Kurotsuchi. She needs to see some action.

Sage of Thunder
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Looking to be a great chapter and as much as id like killabee and naruto to train together straticallyits stupid to have both remaining host training together in one spot a) they will be in one place to find both and b) training is tedious so if someone does show up they'll definately not be at 100% as a kage id rule against such a thing unless they go to toad land or something of that nature

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply