Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 17 (29.3%)
9 8 (13.8%)
8 18 (31%)
7 5 (8.6%)
6 3 (5.2%)
5 - Average 3 (5.2%)
4 2 (3.4%)
3 0 (0%)
2 1 (1.7%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (1.7%)
Total Votes: 58
Chapter 476 Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 08:38 AM (13,692 Views)
Davis
Member Avatar
Muerte Inoxia
[ *  *  *  * ]
Interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to hearing more from Danzou.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ryz
Member Avatar
Why so serious, Shichirou?
[ *  *  *  * ]
HBK's spoiler script
*EDIT*Replaced with HBK's script
spoiler pics!!!
Edited by ryz, Dec 16 2009, 09:11 AM.

WTF_No_Jutsu
Member Avatar
The Legendary Nonin ... The Highest Level of Nonja, And the next Nokage
[ *  * ]
Naruto should remember to take his vitamins. It's flu and cold season you know and all that bowing and scraping in the snow can not be good for his health.

All joking aside Danzou is now in an even worst position to be eliminated. As if all the plot induced strikes against him were not enough he was just grabbed by Susanoo. The man can't catch a break can he ... :lol:

Well at least it looks like he has a trump card up his sleeve. I wonder what it is ... :unsure:
Edited by WTF_No_Jutsu, Dec 16 2009, 08:45 AM.

ryz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
The thing I loved about this chapter: Sasuke doing the smart thing and confirming Madara's story.

Naruto has his "Zuko moment" (I am willing to cut him some slack), and Sasuke yet again showcase prowess in handling the Susanno. And what does Danzou mean by Sasuke being the "special one"?

Zav
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Oh noes! Poor Naruto-chan, the stress is too much! Just look what happens when Sakura tries to 'relieve' his burden. :FP:
Surprise surprise though, Sakura won't be able to confront Sasuke. Tch, and I was looking forward to a death =/ oh well. <_<

Not enough development in the Sasuke v Danzo fight to comment on really...

ryz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Also, we will have two weeks break. Somebody on NF worked it out
Spoiler: click to toggle

I got hold of HBK's proper script, which I have posted above.

Thank goodness Sasuke doesn't turn out to be some special "one". Also, why doesn't Danzou realize that it must have been Madara who told the whole story to Sasuke? Why does he automatically assume it was Itachi?
Edited by ryz, Dec 16 2009, 09:17 AM.

Jman35
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Where can i go to read 476?

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's not out.

On the topic of the chapter, interesting. Very interesting.

ryz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jman35
Dec 16 2009, 09:19 AM
Where can i go to read 476?
It isn't out yet, it will be in a few hours though.

Jman35
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
cant wait....

Shiki Fuujin
Member Avatar
Eye of the demon
[ * ]
Looks like the the end for Danzou now. Surprisingly he didn't expected Susanoo to come out from Sasuke. And Sasuke seems to love his Mangekyou Sharingan very much. Susanoo was Itachi's trump card but now Sasuke spams it like it's a D rank jutsu.

Zen
Member Avatar
Who indeed?
[ *  *  * ]
So far what I've read, says nothing about his arm doing anything yet. A very boring chapter compared to last week.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Shiki Fuujin
Dec 16 2009, 09:39 AM
Looks like the the end for Danzou now. Surprisingly he didn't expected Susanoo to come out from Sasuke. And Sasuke seems to love his Mangekyou Sharingan very much. Susanoo was Itachi's trump card but now Sasuke spams it like it's a D rank jutsu.
I'm surprised Sasuke isn't blind yet.

Kishi has a really bad habit of using flashbacks just to fill in space... We could have gotten more out of the chapter without flashbacks.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
白蛇
[ *  *  *  * ]
We could have gotten more out of the chapter without Naruto in general. The whole 'angsting over Sasuke' situation is so mind-numbingly repetitive it's making everything a ******* chore to read. Yeah, he's depressed and upset, I think we got the point after the first dozenth time.

Uchiha-Itachi
Member Avatar
Akatsuki ANBU
[ * ]
Zen
Dec 16 2009, 09:40 AM
So far what I've read, says nothing about his arm doing anything yet. A very boring chapter compared to last week.
i think it has the ability to preform a strong genjutsu that even sasuke's sharingan couldn't see through

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
WTF Naruto just faints and I thought this couldn't get much worse. Just goes to show what a terrible writer Kishi is. He clearly has no idea how to make a good story revolving around about a shonen hero. What a great hero Naruto is becoming: The type that just faints because of stress. This chapter clearly shows him to be unfit to be a shinobi let alone a great one.
Edited by vick86, Dec 16 2009, 10:22 AM.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I kinda like it.

It shows human vulnerability and that these characters are not entirely superhuman.

I personally don't care about realism in fiction, but I'd hardly call it a bad thing either.

Plus, it's a small thing called development, which doesn't technically stop until the story ends.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
白蛇
[ *  *  *  * ]
Development? This adds nothing substantial at all, it's just repeating the same basic point over and over again. In EVERY CHAPTER. It honestly makes the Sanbi filler's "home" theme look good in comparison.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
IDK. Being in a mute funk and being overwhelmed by stress seem like two different avenues to me.

And I didn't exactly mean this instance developed Naruto. Because it didn't.

But I do think it could very well set up development in the long run.

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lunacy Divine
Dec 16 2009, 10:27 AM
This adds nothing substantial at all, it's just repeating the same basic point over and over again. In EVERY CHAPTER.
... and making it worse every single time. Sasuke being all that was on Naruto's mind was bad enough now he makes him faint? I mean WTF. Ever since the Pain arc ended Naruto has been as ignored and mistreated a character as he was before all that started. I had hoped it would improve him for the better but it was annoying then it's even more annoying now. Character regression anyone? Doesn't Kishi get that Naruto is supposed to be a shonen hero. You know the character whom you cheer for. Where the heck is that Naruto gone? You know the main character of a shonen manga whom the story revolves around and kicks regular butt against the odds? I don't know about anyone else but I like to cheer for my heroes. Since part 2 start Kishi doesn't even give you the bloody chance (apart from the pain arc).
Edited by vick86, Dec 16 2009, 11:03 AM.

The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
The problem with this fight is that, again, everyone knows that Sasuke won't die.

WTF_No_Jutsu
Member Avatar
The Legendary Nonin ... The Highest Level of Nonja, And the next Nokage
[ *  * ]
LOL. Man I guess we all have to be immune to stress and 'take it like a man'. For some reason Naruto passing out from stress (over the situation) does not seem that strange to me. I almost died before from stress ... literally ... and when things are on your mind it can wreak havoc on your body. Think about this for a second. The belief that our hero has had for three hundred and some odd chapters has been shattered in the past few chapters. To us looking in from the outside it seems clear what he should do but for a 16 YO it may seem like the world is crashing around your ears. I am sure that he will come out from this collapse a stronger person mentally.

Also it seems like Danzou does have some trump card up his sleeve which will be revealed and then subsequently shattered by Sasuke in the next chapter. If Madara has to save him again I am going to LOL so hard ... geez. I am sure that Madara is wanting to stress Sasuke's eyes now ... make sure that he has to take Itachi's eyes by putting him through battle after battle. I would not be surprised if he goes completely blind from this particular battle because he has been spamming MS jutsu ever since he got the damn thing.

Also LOL at someone finally saying that Sakura would get her ass handed to her by Sasuke ... man I was waiting to see if one of the characters would say something of the sorts. Even Sai kinda felt that it was a suicide mission. Can't wait to read the full chapter.

Edit: Clarification.
Edited by WTF_No_Jutsu, Dec 16 2009, 11:49 AM.

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The problem isn't that he faints it's that he faints for no good reason.

Sabaku_Kyuu
Member Avatar
Out getting lost on the road of life
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really? I mean really he just faints? :FP: I know others feel the same way I do, this is just getting pathetic. We get it Naruto misses Sasuke, maybe Kishi's new year resolution will be not writing crap. Information on Danzou may be the only good part of this chapter.

Zav
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I dunno, I'm standing by Naruto on this one. He's had a lot to take in, and now it's all just accumulated and his brain's just shut down to give him a break. It's unfair because people are laying the big decisions on him, like Sai said... everyone relies on him too much.
He just needs some time to think things over, but I definitely agree with WTF No Jutsu; that he'll wake up more determined and mentally stronger.
(Anyone else missing part 1 Naruto right now?)
Edited by Zav, Dec 16 2009, 12:14 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply