Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate the chapter?
10 - Excellent 48 (60%)
9 9 (11.3%)
8 10 (12.5%)
7 7 (8.8%)
6 2 (2.5%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 1 (1.3%)
3 0 (0%)
2 1 (1.3%)
1 - Poor 2 (2.5%)
Total Votes: 80
Chapter 510 Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 15 2010, 01:26 PM (14,238 Views)
Sardaukar
Member Avatar
I Ain't Even Mad
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chapter's out. As usual.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aarob
Member Avatar
I'm hokage james b*tch
[ *  * ]
awesome chapter love madara's "focused" look

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
There goes my "the other eye is a byakugan" theory! I can see why she could hang in Akatsuki

NAGATO WAS an Uzimaki!?????????
Edited by The Tsuchikage, Sep 15 2010, 01:36 PM.

oblivion
Member Avatar
OUR RASENGAN WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN
[ *  *  *  * ]
chapter's out.

not bad. not great though. i expected madara to come out ahead but i didnt expect him to use a technique we've already seen before. kinda diminishes the fight for me... i had hoped to see him do something new instead of use izanagi (and still retain his vision from what i can tell)

the 6 paths is a little strange though. from my understanding of it, rikodu had all 6. madara has 2, that of the uchiha and that of the senju. nagato had the 3rd but the last page makes it seem like nagato was an uzumaki...? or am i missing something...

edit:

and if he was an uzumaki, then the rinnegan really was given to him by madara in some way. which makes me wonder where he got them in the first place...
Edited by oblivion, Sep 15 2010, 01:39 PM.

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
So now that we seen madara with both Sharingan eyes active can we please let Obito to rest now. Also madara's evilness made this chapter way better than what the spoilers made it out to be. Madara is one tough cookie and he suppose to be at his weakest point right now.

So with this izanagi info, so from what i understand to be able to perform izanagi at full potential without losing the light you most have senju and Uchiha bloodline and be able to control both powers. Sounds meh.

Nagato being an Uzumaki sounds great Kishi is tying some loose ends and making things go full circle. So Uchihas got the sharingan, Senju's got a strong will and control over bijuus, Uzumakis got the rinnengan. Also red hair is a uzumaki trait? sounds like the hoax of anyone who has an covered eye must be hiding a doujutsu or if an akatzuki loose their cloak they are destine to die.

10/10 Uchiha Madara has truely become a master of planing and controlling everything.

R.I.P Konan

aarob
Member Avatar
I'm hokage james b*tch
[ *  * ]
ok, did madara stab konan with bamboo ? oh and i loved this chapter kishi has finally fleshed out madara's persona more giving him a rather scary aura which gave me chills when i read the chapter, but ultimately made him so much more of a bad-xss it's quite overwhelming

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
very nice effort from konan, too bad it was completly useless
Madara got the rinnegan and soon he will get new arm and left eye

And nagato being uzumaki. :FP:
and red hair is their symbol?
Edited by keket, Sep 15 2010, 01:59 PM.

Lionheart08
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Maybe since her demise took place off screen there might be a small flicker that Konan is still alive.

oblivion
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lionheart08
Sep 15 2010, 01:51 PM
Maybe since her demise took place off screen there might be a small flicker that Konan is still alive.
she's dead... let her go...

Sardaukar
Member Avatar
I Ain't Even Mad
[ *  *  *  * ]
Six hundred billion paper bombs?

Nagato being an Uzumaki?

Honestly, the only part that was any good was that the question of why the Uchiha didn't use Izanagi against Madara and Itachi is now definitively answered.

The rest of the chapter...

Posted Image

Justice
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Apparently, Madara isn't looking for what he claimed at first, the Sharingan's true power. He is looking for the power of the Six Paths of the Sage. He already has 2 by obtaining the power of EMS, and gaining control of Senju's power, which is the ability to control Biju's. Now he needs the Rinnengan. Jyuubi has to be another path, but what are the others.

Nice chapter. Nothing too good though 7/10
Edited by Justice, Sep 15 2010, 02:01 PM.

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
does anyone know how he obtain hirashima`s power?
does it mean that he is able to use mokuton?

oblivion
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sardaukar
Sep 15 2010, 01:59 PM

Nagato being an Uzumaki?

Honestly, the only part that was any good was that the question of why the Uchiha didn't use Izanagi against Madara and Itachi is now definitively answered.

she has full control over paper. she better be able to make some paper bombs...

rokodu was part senju. nagato, since he has the rinnegan, had to be somehow related to rikodu through the clans somehow and theres only 6 different paths he could be a part of. him being part of the 3rd path (that of the uzumaki) isnt all that hard to believe really.

and it doesnt answer the question of y the uchiha didnt use izanagi at all. if madara could take enough of hashirama's power to use the full izanagi, y couldnt anyone else? he couldnt be the only person that knew how to in all of uchiha history...
Edited by oblivion, Sep 15 2010, 02:15 PM.

Imprezzive
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Sardaukar

Nagato being an Uzumaki?

The rest of the chapter...

Posted Image
come on....is it really that bad?

Son_Nero
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Wow I'm just amazed at this chapter. Madara is truly a evil guy. What I don't get is why did left eye appear to be a Sharingan and then change to the Rinnegan? I see he's trying to obtain the Rinnegan in order to become a invincible powerful tyrant of the ninja world. Or maybe I'm mistaken and he doesn't have it and he's about to obtain it. Once he implants it inside himself he's offically on the Rikodou Sage's level in power. @ Salamanca you can count the Senju and Uzamaki's as one now since Hashirama married one of the Uzamakis. The Uzamaki clan shouldn't be a separate party. The Senju are on the same side against he Uchiha. I guess now we can forget about Madaras EMS because he doesn't give a damn about it anymore and it pales in comparison to the combination of Sharingan and Rinnegan. Like I said before it's just ONE BIG FAMILY FEUD.

Elyon
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

and it doesnt answer the question of y the uchiha didnt use izanagi at all. if madara could take enough of hashirama's power to use the full izanagi, y couldnt anyone else? he couldnt be the only person that knew how to in all of uchiha history...

Actually, yeah, it does answer it. No other Uchiha COULD take enough of Hashirama's power. I mean, how many times was it stated that only they could fight eachother? They may as well have been two halves of the Sage himself. No one could fight them besides themselves.

As for the chapter...really, I hate it. Nagato being an Uzumaki? Crap.
Edited by Elyon, Sep 15 2010, 02:20 PM.

oblivion
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Son_Nero
Sep 15 2010, 02:16 PM
What I don't get is why did left eye appear to be a Sharingan and then change to the Rinnegan?
where does it change to a rinnegan?

Sardaukar
Member Avatar
I Ain't Even Mad
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

she has full control over paper. she better be able to make some paper bombs...
Yes, because six hundred billion is such a small number.
Quote:

rokodu was part senju. nagato, since he has the rinnegan, had to be somehow related to rikodu through the clans somehow and theres only 6 different paths he could be a part of. him being part of the 3rd path (that of the uzumaki) isnt all that hard to believe really.
He was already loosely related without having to be immediately in the family.
Quote:

It does answer it: Madara took Hashirama's power (and enough of it, apparently) to be able to use Izanagi, and he flatly stated you needed the Senju power to be able to use that jutsu. Without it, you can't, and that's why the Uchiha clan didn't use it. Even if the others knew about the requirements for Izanagi, getting a hold of Senju powers isn't exactly easy.

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Son_Nero
Wow I'm just amazed at this chapter. Madara is truly a evil guy. What I don't get is why did left eye appear to be a Sharingan and then change to the Rinnegan?
it was sharingan all the time
if you are refering to page 11, there is still sharingan in that 3rd pic

Lionheart08
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
oblivion
Lionheart08
Sep 15 2010, 01:51 PM
she's dead... let her go...

People were saying the same about Hinata and Karin. -_-

oblivion
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
hinata and karin didnt get stabbed throug hthe chest with a piece of bamboo, been chakra fatigued, and had a fatal genjutsu cast on them by madara. i highly doubt konan survives this.

as for nagato, we do know he was loosely related to rikodu. i dont see y figuring out that that relationship was through the uzumaki clan is so bad. as mentioned before, there are only 6 paths. he had to be one of those 6 paths or madara simply wouldnt have cared about him. think of it this way, i'd rather him be an uzumaki than a senju or an uchiha...

Son_Nero
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Can someone explain to me this " six paths of the sage". Is the Sharingan and Rinnegan both paths the sage had and used their powers to create the world? If so these "paths" must have split into two when his sons were born. One of the sons descendants would be the Sharingan wielding Uchihas and the other the Rinnegan wielding Senju/Uzamakis. Does this mean there are more Doujutsus?

PlasmaNin
Member Avatar
Worship the House Spirit
[ *  *  *  * ]
@oblivion: Do we even know what exactly happened to Konan?

This chapter was... meh. I'll elaborate later.
Edited by PlasmaNin, Sep 15 2010, 02:31 PM.

Son_Nero
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
keket
Sep 15 2010, 02:21 PM
Son_Nero
Wow I'm just amazed at this chapter. Madara is truly a evil guy. What I don't get is why did left eye appear to be a Sharingan and then change to the Rinnegan?
No I mean page 10 to the left if you look closely Madara is squinting and there appears to be circles in his eyes. If it is the Rinnegan and he has it then I don't understand what he needs Nagatos eyes for.

PlasmaNin
Member Avatar
Worship the House Spirit
[ *  *  *  * ]
Son_Nero
Sep 15 2010, 02:33 PM
keket
Sep 15 2010, 02:21 PM
Son_Nero
No I mean page 10 to the left if you look closely Madara is squinting and there appears to be circles in his eyes. If it is the Rinnegan and he has it then I don't understand what he needs Nagatos eyes for.
Pretty sure it's the Sharingan. There's one circle for his pupil and one for the Sharingan's "ring"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply