Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 18 (34.6%)
9 4 (7.7%)
8 6 (11.5%)
7 6 (11.5%)
6 2 (3.8%)
5 - Average 7 (13.5%)
4 3 (5.8%)
3 1 (1.9%)
2 1 (1.9%)
1 - Very Poor 4 (7.7%)
Total Votes: 52
Chapter 511 Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 22 2010, 12:00 PM (12,001 Views)
Syndacite
Member Avatar
Yep its back.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pics and a script is out. New mask for madara, and Jiraiya, Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko dressed in frog costumes.

Discuss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

losilay
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
saw it but wonder how is madara going to use is eye techniques,n why the excess flashback

Th3RedShinobi
Member Avatar
Check yourself before you reck yourself....
[ * ]
The bottom 2 tomoe are eyeholes and the flashback is pretty much the end of konan, her last thoughts? she was pretty beast....sad to see her go

Sardaukar
Member Avatar
I Ain't Even Mad
[ *  *  *  * ]
Syndacite
Sep 22 2010, 12:00 PM
New mask for madara
Posted Image

First thing I thought of when I saw that god-awful thing. Seriously, Kishi needs to just end it.

losilay
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
well that makes sense,well i would love to see a preview of sasuke eyes
Sardaukar
Sep 22 2010, 12:09 PM
Syndacite
Sep 22 2010, 12:00 PM
New mask for madara
Posted Image

First thing I thought of when I saw that god-awful thing. Seriously, Kishi needs to just end it.
i agree with u
Edited by losilay, Sep 22 2010, 12:11 PM.

Darkestsith6
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Hmmm, 3 eye holes to signify he has 3 of the paths now??

I think this is where Kishi is at his best. When he makes these very metaphorical/allusionary chapters (often with a character's death). Seems like a decent chapter. Look forward to reading the whole thing

Edit: What's wrong with the new mask? I think it looks pretty neat (and it's such an insignificant part of the chapter). It seems like you're just hating on it for the sake of hating on something
Edited by Darkestsith6, Sep 22 2010, 12:15 PM.

losilay
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i feel that kishi should dispense with the hold mask idea n show madara whole face.

Th3RedShinobi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
His mask is cool, kishi is smart for giving him a new mask, if he would've got a non-broken version of his old mask it would've gotten a lil stale, and if he would've shown his face part of his character would've been lost, I like it, he reminds me of some type of ninja robot lol

losilay
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
dont get me wrong i like the suspense but come on now,enough is enough man

Itachi Son
Member Avatar
Look into my eyes
[ *  *  * ]
I love the new mask. Not that bad at all, but I have to agree with losilay. Enough is enough. Show his face already. Also. Konan flashback was a little useless since her and Nagato have pretty much the same background. It would have been nice to show her before she met Nagato.Give a backstory on how it was for her and Yahiko. The frog suits were just silly, but I loved them. And as for Konan's death. About time. Should have happened along time ago. Look like a pretty boring chapter....

losilay
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Itachi Son
Sep 22 2010, 12:48 PM
I love the new mask. Not that bad at all, but I have to agree with losilay. Enough is enough. Show his face already. Also. Konan flashback was a little useless since her and Nagato have pretty much the same background. It would have been nice to show her before she met Nagato.Give a backstory on how it was for her and Yahiko. The frog suits were just silly, but I loved them. And as for Konan's death. About time. Should have happened along time ago. Look like a pretty boring chapter....
thank u,someone with reason,here is my point when the third hokage died,we saw the introduction of itachi n kisame n the existence of akatsuki,so what i am saying kishi is taking too long to show madara face, every time u think u see it,it just a preview,it getting ridiculous man. :FP:

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Darkestsith6
Sep 22 2010, 12:14 PM
Hmmm, 3 eye holes to signify he has 3 of the paths now??

I think this is where Kishi is at his best. When he makes these very metaphorical/allusionary chapters (often with a character's death). Seems like a decent chapter. Look forward to reading the whole thing

Edit: What's wrong with the new mask? I think it looks pretty neat (and it's such an insignificant part of the chapter). It seems like you're just hating on it for the sake of hating on something
There are only two eye holes - the tomoe on the forehead is just a design of the mask. Notice how they are drawn differently, so that you can see the inner edges of the holes.

Asides from the fact that he doesn't have "three paths," I doubt that's the reason they're there. He's an Uchiha, he has the Sharingan, which of course, has three tomoe in it.

I have to admit, the mask looks kind of weird since it doesn't even expose Madara's hair this time around, but the design is still pretty cool.

As for why we haven't seen his face yet, I don't see a reason why we need to. What would be the point - to be shown what we already know is true? He's Madara, plain and simple. Whatever is under that mask, now is not the time to see it; if the moment of the unveiling is supposed to carry any significance, then it is good that Kishi didn't choose this chapter. I don't think it's a face that Konan was meant to see.

I'm putting my money on Naruto catching the first glimpse.

sweendawg
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i don't know what to say about the mask. in my opinion it looks stupid but on the otherhand he now can see with both eyes :).

also what is with the frogsuits? i really don't see the point in orphans wearing them.

WTF_No_Jutsu
Member Avatar
The Legendary Nonin ... The Highest Level of Nonja, And the next Nokage
[ *  * ]
I really don't see why he should need a mask at this point. The mask itself to me is cool (mainly because it is different from the others) but it only serves to bring to question his identity. The world at this point know that he claims to be Madara ... at the very least the 5 Kage were told that he was Madara ... so why the secrecy still. Kishimoto is definitely up to something in that he is still hiding the face of 'Madara' and at the same time throwing questions to the reader about as to the validity of his claim. All of the clues we have suggests that the person behind the mask is both Madara and not Madara ... UGH. :unsure:

As for the rest ... leave it up to the J-Man to try to teach a concept to some 'kids' while wearing a frog suit ... it suits his style very well. Maybe he made them wear them to express the theory that they are a team, a family, a unit, all the same.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Konan....... RIP, my favorite Akatsuki :(

The toad costumes are rather odd, but are also rather hilarious. [whether that was the intention or not]

I think the mask looks pretty cool myself. It's not the unveiling of the face that will happen when the time is right, but at least it's evolved into having two eyeholes as opposed to the one eyehole design the other two of his masks have had.

Full review shortly after the full chapter is released.

Tonton
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Saw the spoiler pics. I thought the frog costumes were cute but also strangely weird somehow. As for the mask, I have no idea on what to think about it at this moment.
Edited by Tonton, Sep 22 2010, 05:35 PM.

camm
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jiraiya is my favorite character and all but really the flashback seem unnecessary and just take up time, come on let's get on with the story. Madara's mask looks like a Rinnegan eye with the three tomoe Sharingan. I take it as he's an Uchiha in the possession of the Rinnegan how he is going to use it I'll leave up to Kishi because I could speculate all day.

MrPhenomonal
Member Avatar
Rawr
[ *  *  *  * ]
Why's everyone complaining about the mask?? Last I checked we've never seen Shino's eyes or the rest of Kakashi's face :P

Tonton
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
@Axel Minamoto You got a point, but I'm still intrigued as to what his whole face looks like. So just get rid of the mask already!

Sardaukar
Member Avatar
I Ain't Even Mad
[ *  *  *  * ]
Axel Minamoto
Sep 22 2010, 07:49 PM
Why's everyone complaining about the mask?? Last I checked we've never seen Shino's eyes or the rest of Kakashi's face :P
Because sunglasses and half-masks aren't nearly as ridiculous-looking as that torpedo Madara's sporting?

Th3RedShinobi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
The mask is so beast, I bet the next time we see madara's eyes he's rockin some new rinnegan/sharingan eyes....

WTF_No_Jutsu
Member Avatar
The Legendary Nonin ... The Highest Level of Nonja, And the next Nokage
[ *  * ]
Madara must be a pretty good eye doctor/surgeon ... I mean he has transplanted many eyes (even his own?) and even did Sasuke's EMS work on the house. I guess if you look at it, the mask is his trademark ... you also never hear people complaining about regular ninja (or should I say old school ninja) with their face coverings ... you can only see their eyes. It's all in good fun unless you are Madara ... then it's serious.

Like I said before ... we know what young Madara looks like. We also can figure what he would look like as an older man. Even if he wears his mask all the time hiding his face from the viewers is just suspicious ... it's as if Kishimoto wants us to second guess who the character claims to be. I just hope that he does not reveal some ridiculous twist later on down the line as to why we have not seen his face. Ahh who am I kidding this IS Kishimoto after all.
Edited by WTF_No_Jutsu, Sep 22 2010, 09:25 PM.

sweendawg
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Kishi is the king of irrational and ridiculous twists. Count nothing out when dealing with the future of the story. You never know Kishi could make Madara be Rikudo is disguise. :FP:
Edited by sweendawg, Sep 22 2010, 09:29 PM.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think that logic applies to any story TBH.

Darn. It looks like the chapter's looking at a late release. :(

As someone mentioned, the next time we see Madara's eyes, we may very well be looking at a weird fusion. O_O

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Twilight_Ninja
Sep 22 2010, 09:45 PM
I think that logic applies to any story TBH.

Darn. It looks like the chapter's looking at a late release. :(

As someone mentioned, the next time we see Madara's eyes, we may very well be looking at a weird fusion. O_O
So much for "ethernal" huh Twilight. We got ourselves a new Level to the sharingan

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply