Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 30 (56.6%)
9 5 (9.4%)
8 7 (13.2%)
7 7 (13.2%)
6 2 (3.8%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 1 (1.9%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (1.9%)
Total Votes: 53
Chapter 512 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 6 2010, 07:53 PM (9,359 Views)
Syndacite
Member Avatar
Yep its back.
[ *  *  *  * ]
100,000 zetsu, Zombie Deidara, and Kabutomaru. Discuss
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sabaku_Kyuu
Member Avatar
Out getting lost on the road of life
[ *  *  *  * ]
A giant tortise huh? The chapter wasnt as terrible as the spoilers made it out to be. But, after a week break I was expecting something a little better. 5/10

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Things are getting quite interesting. I wonder kind of freaks Madara and Zetsu really are.

10/10

HyperStorm
Member Avatar
*japanese naruto voice* SASU-KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[ *  * ]
It's a hatching thats new born to some unless it was being sarcastic with guys turtle in which case :lol: if not :O_O:. Raikage is a little to confident in that turtle island not being found nothing stays hidden for long in naruto. I was expecting a full body shodaime but i thought the way kishi drew it with the arms was cool. Ma ma mia that's alot of white zetsu's <_< not impress am i the only one who first thought was oh sh*t asuma when they saw that cloud ninja on pg 11.

Tonton
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Wow, well let me say this that was some chapter. I thought that it was a good chapter. Cool to have the 1st back, sort of. It was good to have a little bit more insight on to what Kabuto is doing. But I felt that it left even more questions left unanswer in its wake.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
Very decent chapter, Mainly for Kabuto. Good to see that there was a drawback for Gai using the gates and the giant island turtle was a nice idea, But it could have been better. That owl also could have been drawn better. Fascinating to see how Madara was preparing for the eventual war. The whole set-up with the Heretical Demon Statue and the giant root was impressive. And seeing that he is using alot of chakra for the clones, It seems he doesn't need the exact amount to revive the Juubi. The joint shinobi command was also quite interesting. Hopefully there's no delay in Kabuto getting to the island next chapter.

Mercutio
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
The Raikage has lost his moustache of power. O_O And I'm looking forward to what hopefully is Gaara v. Deidara 2.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gaara is heading out to the island and Zombie Deidara is taking Kabuto there.

Hmm. Mere coincidence or a potential rematch? You make the call. :P

Edit: Sorta beat to the punch by Sunawara.

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I hope we dont see another Deidara/Gaara rematch, what's next, Naruto vs Sasuke :D

These chapters seem so short!

Danzō
Member Avatar
Cookie Cookie Cookie
[ * ]
Kabuto is definitely the wild card for the rest of the series. Not only having gain an undetermined amount of power from Oro but it looks like he has his memories as well, after Madara's reaction to him asking for a zetsu to experiment on. Does the Demon Statue have wood element properties from being infused with Hashi? I'm hoping Tsuchikage goes with Gaara, so we can get a full glimpse of his abilities.

Th3RedShinobi
Member Avatar
Check yourself before you reck yourself....
[ * ]
Meh chapter, need more action lol, next chapter I want michael bay ninja explosions. What up with kabuto? Since when did he have a tail let alone a snake for a tail? I wonder il he'll save his akatsuki zombies for the war or bust em out for naruto en bee-san.

the Wind
Member Avatar
4th Dimensional Rift Stalker
[ * ]
this chapter brings more unanswered questions. this manga is just got better and here. kabuto is certainly a favorable character now. i do agree with the others for a reunion battle, lets see if deidara zombified will be a match for gaara (without bjuu). funny ain't it both teams have a support character.

Lucifer
Member Avatar
D.V.D.A.
[ *  * ]
Looks like some fighting will be starting very soon, how exciting. How strong does kabuto think he is going after naruto and bee, he is going to get destroyed.

Mercutio
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Kabuto's got a zombie bomber who can regenerate damage.

I'm wondering how Gaara'll stand a chance. He'll have to do more than double-tapping to keep Deidara down.

As for the Zetsu army. They've got enormous war potential. If Zetsu can mimic anyone he has touched and replicate their jutsu I could see some very interesting battles.

The way I see it... Hashirama's tissue-flower-body is the root of the Zetsu. Or at least the white ones. Thus, by pouring Tailed Beast Chakra from the Gedo Manzou, Comatose Clone Hashirama can be used to 'grow' Zetsus of incredible number and greater power than a normal Zetsu clone.
Edited by Mercutio, Oct 6 2010, 09:31 PM.

Guinnyss
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I see people skipping and just talking about the obvious... So ima ask, did Kabuto take a body tissue of the 1st hokage? what was the point of Madara showing Kabuto his layer?

Nick165K
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't really like how Kabuto can bring back anybody at any time. It seems kind of cheap. And as we saw when he did it the first time, he can bring back many very strong people really quickly. I don't like how he was able to master that so quickly because now he can bring back anyone who he wants who has died.

Hayabusa MMA
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Very good chapter finally we got to learn more about Zetsu and the part with Tsuchikage was kinda funny and can't wait to see the Zetsu army in action.

Guinnyss
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
That's true, there should be a limit. every body that die should be sealed if that stops it.

Gnarl
Member Avatar
VAE VICTIS
[ * ]
So Tobi said he got the tissue from his battle with the first. Guess that means he really is Madara. This was a very interesting chapter. A definate 10.

The Fourth
Member Avatar
WARUMONO
[ *  *  *  * ]
One thing I liked is how Guy finally felt the downsides of opening 7 gates, I thought that Kishi forgot about it. 80 000 seems a little bit too many to me. No, it is waaaaay too many. Same with the Zetsus. Kishi is being even more ridiculous than usual with his numbers lately.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
If it's a full fledged war, the numbers better be high. :P

Justice
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
- Too many numbers, it should be like 10,000, 80,000 is too many. Same goes for 100,000 Zetsus.
- Kabuto seems too strong, 5-6 henchmen who can regenerate from almost anything, and he is a kage level.
- I still want to know more about the statue
- Best part was the huge turtle

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
80 to 100. At least we know where his army is coming from. Cancels the theory of having to recruit to more members.

The shadow of Bee's death seems very near. Depends on Kabuto's true intention but nonetheless, I doubt he'll come back empty handed. Especially with his arsenal of zombie fighters.

Not much to comment on about Madara's layer. Pretty much speaks for itself.

Actually taught it was a good chapter. 10/10 +0 for the moving turtle.

Elyon
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

- Too many numbers, it should be like 10,000, 80,000 is too many. Same goes for 100,000 Zetsus.

I don't see how 80,000 shinobi, mind you this is from every village with a Kage plus the Samurai, is too much. The Zetsu aren't that bad, since it's obvious that this isn't a recent thing for Madara. It's not like he's been growing them since the Kage summit or anything like that.

Quote:

- Kabuto seems too strong, 5-6 henchmen who can regenerate from almost anything, and he is a kage level.

That's Edo Tensei, not Kabuto.

Justice
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Quote:

I don't see how 80,000 shinobi, mind you this is from every village with a Kage plus the Samurai, is too much. The Zetsu aren't that bad, since it's obvious that this isn't a recent thing for Madara. It's not like he's been growing them since the Kage summit or anything like that.

I don't know the numbers seems too high for me.

Quote:

That's Edo Tensei, not Kabuto.

That's his technique, which just means, it's part of him

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply