Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 36 (63.2%)
9 8 (14%)
8 7 (12.3%)
7 2 (3.5%)
6 1 (1.8%)
5 - Average 3 (5.3%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 57
Chapter 521 Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 15 2010, 08:15 PM (9,436 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
More undead action.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
From the looks of things, Zabuza and Haku were on the verge of being released... until Kabuto got what he wanted.

orochimarupain
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I wonder if Kakashi will send the whole division on the 4 undead... or have certain people fight with each... im not sure any ideas to how this fight is going to go...?

etna-chan
Member Avatar
より古典ではありません。
[ *  *  *  * ]
anyone else hoping to see super zabuza put a whooping on kakashi?

Jadakiss
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Nice chapter. I don't know if Zabuza and Haku were being released, but it's interesting that Kabuto seem to know what is going on even though he's not there in person(Unless he was just speaking in general).

silverythoughts
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Ooo, new bloodline powers? I wonder what they be...

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Presumably, either Dark Release or Swift Release.

AnBu - NaRuTo
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
good chapter, always good to see zabuza back, man we have a long wait for next chapter tho

Darkestsith6
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Yikes, what a cliffhanger to leave us for the rest of the year! Guess we'll have to find out what Kabuto is up to.

Got to say though, without Kabuto, this war would be pretty dull (and one sided). The white Zetsu's don't seem to be anything but fodder

Talleyferro
Genin
[ *  * ]
You'd think Mifune would have sprung for a larger map for a major world war.

To what extent can Kabuto see and understand what is going on with his zombies? Because, if he can feel their emotions as what is perhaps suggested in this chapter (and not just see through their eyes and hear through their ears), perhaps this can be used against him and provide the weakness of the Impure World that Madara and the Alliance seek. Kinda like if you can control them, they can control you...Get enough zombies to turn their emotions against Kabuto and you can force him to end the jutsu or put him in a genjutsu.(Perhaps this would also be a specific weakness against summoning so many at once?)

samuchan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great chapter par the inevitable.

I mean did Kishi coincidently have to make team 8 join up again, I was hoping to see them fight on their own in a total new scenario, with other shinobi from other villages.

Also at first I was skeptical at Kakashi v Zabuza AGAIN but I guess it was needed for a proper build-up for Kabuto's new jutsu. I'm super excited to see it.

Snakiest
Member Avatar
Шпион из КГБ
[ *  * ]
Haku vs Lee. That's something I've always wanted to see.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lycropath
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I loved the double empty palm from Neji and Hinata, pretty badass looking.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
Very nice chapter. The Zetsu volcano and seeing everyone attack at once was real cool. Haku showed his awesomeness by seeing the ambush squad and attacking in midair. I can't wait to see him pull off more tricks. Poor Zabuza, The only one without a bloodline limit. It was a little nice to see them reminisce, But I could have taken more fighting. At least it seems like Kabuto has an idea what the Edo summons are doing even while away from him. Hopefully things get far tougher for the alliance from now on.

rudon17
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Chapter 521 is releaaed.Wow they coming very fastI wonder what is going on for this to be happening.Will comment when finished reading. Okay just concluded reading the chapter and it was great to know that Zabuza and Haku are still influence as aresult of meeting Naruto at the bridge.We can see both madara and kabuto have their reasons for joining sides as well as waiting for the opporunity to destroyed the other.

Hey I wonder since this fourth war battle has started where are Suigetsu Hōzuki, Karin, and Jūgo? We still have not heard any update relating to Sasuke.

I believe ther isk involve in using the impure summoning is that the user themselves cannot use their Chakra to form other jutus,until the technique has been cancelled. by the user.
Edited by rudon17, Dec 17 2010, 03:04 PM.

toadsage06
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
im loving the tension between kabuto and madara, i cant wait to see the fight between those two

Tonton
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Such a great chapter. Great to see Haku doing his bloodline limit again. The memory lane part between Kakashi, Zabaza, And Haku was good. Can't wait to read more.
A 10/10 for this chapter.

The Second Hokage
Member Avatar
EDO TENSAI BI*CHS
[ *  *  * ]
Yea this chapter was beyond my expectations. Kabuto wants the 6 path sage power hmm i cant wait to see how everything turns out for him. Madara as always is str8 cold blooded this dude haz reached a new level of badazz with his attitude kishi talk about a complete 360 for him goin to goofy to this.. Hes gotten rediculously cocky to thanx to his new renningan. Dual saw fang= epic i hope the zetsus can do more then that. Im really intrested to see the samurai fight to this chapter blew me away

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
Okay Sakura...time to earn some cool points. I just want to see what she plans on doing. Overall happy to see more action. Its getting very interesting. I wonder if Kishimoto is going to be on break as well Tite next week....

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The whole magazine is.

This is SJ's 'End of Year' double issue. :(

MethodMan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Very cool chapter! Madara and Kabuto are so sure they have the upper hand over one another! Luv it!............ But theres a thin line between confidence and arrogance, so whoever takes even a little caution may wind up being the ultimate baddie! .............. And as we have now seen, Madara's done so! Taking precautions that is! (he had prime zetsu place white zetsu spores on Kabuto, for possible tracking/intel/chakra absorbtion purposes! *not sure* And it appears he's oblivious too it)........... While Kabuto on the other hand seems to have grown a pair! Was'nt it just last chapter where he thought to himself " confronting the rinnengan would'nt go well for me!" But now he thinks with impure world resurrection and "that" other technique he's invincible!?! Hmmmmm, that screams arrogance to me! And that could prove to be his undoing. Who knows maybe he is. However it shakes out, I'm down!..............Haku ='s badazz. His Ice techniques are wicked! I wonder, if he were to ice over the battleground and surrounding area. Could he then appear and attack from any reflective (iced) surface at will, in addition to them floating ice mirror thingys? That would be dope!............. The other two zombified ninja have kekkei genkais two, sweet! Can't wait to see em' in action!............. Totally dug how Kakashi, Zabuza and Haku still have respect for each other! Seems they were on their way out (back to the pure world) when Kabuto upped the ante! Leaving Zabuza pleading with Kakashi to "stop me!", so cool!.............. Also, I thought the white zetsu army were amped up by Kabuto, they got handled by the alliance( double saw fang and double air palm strike was awesome) rather easily! Hope we see them doin more than just being fodder for the good guys!............... A Sasuke cameo would be nice!............ And uhhhhh, if your reading this Kishi-san. How about a jutsu/tech upgrade from plain ol' sand to DIAMOND DUST for our dear old General friend GAARA! Imagine dat! Talk about badass..........LOL! Keep up the good work, Mr. Kishimoto. Props!!!

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hmm. Kishimoto forgot to draw in Kabuto's glasses on one panel.

oblivion
Member Avatar
OUR RASENGAN WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN
[ *  *  *  * ]
first off, kabuto looks so much cooler without his glasses...

anyway, zabuza minus sword is a little underwhelming if u ask me. i dont really see him being all that amazing. especially against kakashi.

haku vs lee should be interesting. i wonder who's faster. id imagine lee would be faster once he takes off his leg weights, though i doubt haku will go down without a fight. his mirrors could be a big problem if he chose to end his fight with lee quickly, though its never that simple with kishi. i could see lee opening a few gates to end the battle.

sakura and sai have a chance to show just how awesome they've become. we know sai's potential is only limited by his creativity in drawing but sakura's different. we really dont know how she does in a battle besides walking upo to her opponent and punching them with all her might. that wont work so well considering the bodies are indestructible...

as for the zetsu's, i wonder how that battle will go. i assume the alliance isnt prepared for 100,000 zetsu's coming out of the ground ready to attack... i do wonder how effective shino will be against them. his bugs could be interesting, or kishi could ignore that angle, again... im hoping for shino to get some screen time but expecting it to be ignored... again...

the fact that kabuto didnt notice the white zetsu spores shocks me. its unlike kabuto to miss anything at all, and he had to have known madara would try something like that eventually...

i wonder wat he'll do with the new zombie body he has with torune (or w/e that bug guy's name was...) he did cause madara some harm, though i dont know if the zombie would be able to control the bugs...

overall 8/10 simply cuz i love seeing zabuza/haku

samuchan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I actually wouldn't put it past Kabuto to know that the spores are on him. I feel like he's several steps ahead of Madara in many aspects. He could use it to his advantage to lead him somewhere wrongfully or to a trap etc.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think [or at least hope] it's the other way around.

One of my highlights during the Zetsu scene was the Hyuuga combo. Neji and Hinata's Air Palm combination was awesome.

While I am out of school, I'm currently too lazy to type a full review right now. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply