Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Talent in Bleach
Topic Started: May 28 2011, 05:34 PM (810 Views)
ki0
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
This thread is about anything relating to talent in Bleach. Here's my thoughts on Ichigo and his talent:

I admire Ichigo's tenacity, talent, his ability to concentrate and his personality. I think he's an amazing shinigami. The mental qualities Ichigo has gives him a strong mental foundation. Ichigo's ability to prioritize supports his resolve. Ichigo knows clearly what's truly important to him and how important it is to him, that's why he can put everything into protecting what's most important and forget everything else. His fear, his doubt, his pain, his life, etc. become meaningless in front of what's truly important to him, because he gives what's important to him so much meaning and significance.

This is why Ichigo can focus so well, he can ignore everything, but what's important to him, everything but what has meaning at that moment. He can focus on one thing to the exclusion of everything else. Since his resolve is so strong Ichigo can focus much higher than a normal person and that's were I think his talent lies, his ability to concentrate.

For Ichigo, acquiring strength as a shinigami meant cultivating a growing sense of self-awareness and acceptance. During every stage of growth Ichigo is learning more about himself. Mastery of his shikai meant trusting in and becoming familiar with the avatar of his shinigami self, Zangetsu. Acquiring bankai meant gaining enough awareness to distinguish between the weakness and the strength within his soul. To subdue and master his hollow, Ichigo had to accept his hollow like tendencies (his instinct).

Mastering his bankai and truly mastering his hollow was only possible when Ichigo fully accepted Zangetsu and Shirosaki, as well as the suffering that came with them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kikioyu
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Actually I want Ichigo to choose Rukia instead of Inoue Orihime. I've read it since I was 15 years old and I really really love Rukia. Hm... Toushiro Hitsugaya is awesome. So cool
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bleach · Next Topic »
Add Reply