Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 53 (63.1%)
9 15 (17.9%)
8 9 (10.7%)
7 4 (4.8%)
6 1 (1.2%)
5 - Average 1 (1.2%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (1.2%)
Total Votes: 84
Chapter 559 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 12 2011, 06:38 AM (19,358 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shocker! (or maybe not too shocking?) The other shoe finally drops and we learn Tobi isn't who he always claimed to be.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrPhenomonal
Member Avatar
Rawr
[ *  *  *  * ]
So first Tobi was Tobi. Then people thought Tobi was Obito followed by Tobi equalling Danzo. However then we found out Tobi is Madara only to find out Tobi isn't Madara!?!

I can predict a huge amount of hatred for Naruto this chapter.

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
I am legion. United as one, divided by none.
[ *  * ]
I for one liked this chapter and the trump card was surprising but then not all at the same time. I think a few ppl have apologies to make about tobi not being madara cos i can remember a lot of ppl getting ridiculed everytime they suggested that he wasn't

Esheapok
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Tobi is madara ofc. Just in zetsu reanimation. This revelation show what he ment by "becoming whole". And why he needed the rinnegan.

I called it back at the chap with the coffin, so no shocker, but still a nice twist

Jadakiss
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I think many of us readers knew what was in that coffin but this is getting good.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Now people can resume their Tobi = Obito theories...

8/10

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I still don't believe he is obito but i think you are right i forsee many discussions as to who he really is. We have suspected for so long that he isn't madara that the twist was a little anti-climactic, but that doesn't mean i didn't like it just wasn't much of a surprise. I would like to hear who you guys think he really is cos i am not too sure at the moment myself

Zen
Member Avatar
Who indeed?
[ *  *  * ]
I so called it. That's Madara's body and somehow Tobi/Madara is some kind of put together body which whould explain a lot of things.

gray uchiha
Member Avatar
The true master of the sharingan!
[ * ]
man i was right a while ago... i knew it and this chapter is freken awesome! just because madaras back!!! :D

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
i am interested to see how the resurrected madara fares against todays ninjas. we might get to see the true height of the uchihas powers which would be cool.

flcpge
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Maybe Tobi is one of the other clan members... like Bubba Ray Uchiha or Jimmy Joe Jack Uchiha. :FP:
Edited by flcpge, Oct 12 2011, 07:45 AM.

kjbakiran
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
How could he be summoned if he's still alive. Could he have a more advanced technique than yondaime where he can summon death god but was able to free his soul?

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
i figured as much, and given all the recent info we've been given about Shisui, i assume "Tobi" is actually Shisui, Madara's brother, or someone entirely new we don't know about, but that would be highly unlikely in this late stage of the story.

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
It's exciting thinking of Edo-Madara joining the war. Edo-Madara vs. Edo-Itachi anyone?

kjbakiran
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
James Bailey
Oct 12 2011, 07:45 AM
It's exciting thinking of Edo-Madara joining the war. Edo-Madara vs. Edo-Itachi anyone?
That battle would be awesome.

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
all in all, this was a much better chapter than last week's, and gives us a good preview of upcoming battles.

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
i would love to see resurrected madara go up against itachi. i think madara would have more powerful techiniques but itachi is one of the cleverest characters we've seen it would be a great fight, but i think itachi is going after the fake madara though. either way i can't wait to see itachi fight

Talleyferro
Genin
[ *  * ]
Here comes the "I always knew it" discussion train...And I am jumping on board.

I for one demand a full summary apology from Twilight Ninja.

And here is what happened...
Talleyferro

It's Madara

Key Facts:
Kabuto: "I haven't told anyone"
Kabuto: "I've taken IWR beyond what the Second and Oro did"
Madara isn't in his original body (he doesnt bleed his own blood and whatnot) , also, he is referred to as a shell of his former self.

Here's what happened
1.Madara was dying after fighting the First. He had himself, a fully whole Black Zetzu, and the First's cells.
2.Madara has enough strength to split his soul, Voldemort style, into its Yin and Yang parts. He then splits Black Zetzu and puts half his soul into the Black Zetzu half. He then also creates the white half Zetzu for black zetzu as a thank-you card. To get it to a reasonable strength level, he needs the First's vitality (coming from the Sage's younger son). That's where the cells come in.
3. Kabuto took the IWR to another level by being the first capable of summoning half a soul.
4. Madara won't/can't fight Kabuto and Kabuto is CERTAIN that he cannot lose by the implied threat that if Madara fights, it will be a catch 22 of sorts. If Madara defeats himself, he could potentially lose half of his soul forever. If he loses to himself, well, he would be dead.

as a side note, this allows Kishi Kabuto to summon Madara as a trump card to fight the alliance. We would get to see old school Madara's abilities
while still preserving the current Madara's fighting style/abilities for future chapters.

And I wasn't kidding about that apology Twilight...lol. I am so petty.
Edited by Talleyferro, Oct 12 2011, 07:53 AM.

gray uchiha
Member Avatar
[ * ]
i dont want edo madara to fight edo itachi... i want madara "kabuto" to capture naruto so the other madara zetsu cant finsh his plans :P its the only way trust me im a doctor...

kjbakiran
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Who is much stronger? Edo-Madara or rinnegan-madara

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
kjbakiran
Oct 12 2011, 07:53 AM
Edo-Madara, probably why Rinnegan-Madara or "Tobi" freaked so much when Kabuto showed him that coffin in the beginning of this arc.

hachibi_fan
Haha!!! Now i show you my doujutsu.
[ * ]
tobi is probably cells used from madara as zetsu is cells used from the first. This is much better than the sage of the six paths, real madara looks so bad ass

gray uchiha
Member Avatar
[ * ]
also i belive that edo madara has the memorys of the madara thats still alive "that little brat naruto managed to grow"
Edited by gray uchiha, Oct 12 2011, 08:01 AM.

kjbakiran
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
AburameSenpai
Oct 12 2011, 07:54 AM
kjbakiran
Oct 12 2011, 07:53 AM
Edo-Madara, probably why Rinnegan-Madara or "Tobi" freaked so much when Kabuto showed him that coffin in the beginning of this arc.
hehe,. :D I guess your right. too bad hokage's can't be summoned anymore. they would be putting one hell of a battle.

aarob
Member Avatar
I'm hokage james b*tch
[ *  * ]
the artwork on page 16 is absolutely brilliant it gave me chills of excitement

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply