Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 9 (47.4%)
9 2 (10.5%)
8 3 (15.8%)
7 3 (15.8%)
6 1 (5.3%)
5 - Average 1 (5.3%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 19
Shippuuden Episode 232 Airs
Topic Started: Oct 13 2011, 08:11 AM (1,484 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Naruto must be taking the most circuitous sea route I've ever seen to the Lightning Country, because I have no idea how his friends keep going on missions and catching up to him and then returning to Konoha before he reaches his destination.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mercutio
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Shikamaru
Oct 13 2011, 08:11 AM
Naruto must be taking the most circuitous sea route I've ever seen to the Lightning Country, because I have no idea how his friends keep going on missions and catching up to him and then returning to Konoha before he reaches his destination.
"They're expecting us to go straight to the Lightning Country! If we keep zigzagging, looping here and there, and doubling over our path three or four times, Akatsuki will never find Naruto!"

GoziRaizanoro
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Sunawara Shizake
Oct 13 2011, 08:13 AM
Shikamaru
Oct 13 2011, 08:11 AM
"They're expecting us to go straight to the Lightning Country! If we keep zigzagging, looping here and there, and doubling over our path three or four times, Akatsuki will never find Naruto!"
I'd believe it.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
So true, what would be funny is if they would zoom out only to show the ship is barely leaving Konoha harbor and entering the sea. :lol:

This episode was not bad, its a nice change to see everyone together to reminisce once in a while. specially when genders are separated.

Mercutio
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
BadKent
Oct 13 2011, 10:23 AM
So true, what would be funny is if they would zoom out only to show the ship is barely leaving Konoha harbor and entering the sea. :lol:

This episode was not bad, its a nice change to see everyone together to reminisce once in a while. specially when genders are separated.
*Like*

That would be golden.

Ryuuske Minami
Member Avatar
Eternally Genin
[ *  *  * ]
I like the change of pace too.

I think this filler stretch would've been a lot better if it concentrated on the war preparations from the rest of the cast and the other villages instead of focusing on Naruto and the rest of the boat crew being a bunch of dumbasses at sea.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
That's why I think there's probably only a few more episodes left of filler. Nightmare says canon should be starting up in november. anyways I actually really enjoyed this episode. looking at the preview for it last week I thought it would suck. Really enjoyed all the war planning as hinata visited each site looking for tsunade. And the girls and boys get together at Bar-B-Q was great, it was cool to see them reminisce about past events like the chunin exams and sasuke retrieval and naruto. Pretty funny with Tsunade at the end getting drunk. One of the better episodes in the arc. 8/10
Edited by narutofan85, Oct 18 2011, 04:41 PM.

greg44
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i got a feeling that naruto will end up with no wife

greg44
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
he totally dished hinata and sakura love sasuke

UltimateSage
Member Avatar
Perfect Sage
[ * ]
the theme song is hilarious nowadays

Tatsumaki
Member Avatar
The Winding Dragon
[ * ]
This episode wasn't too bad. I like how it sort of set upójust a touch, mindóthe scene between Naruto and Hinata in chapter 559.

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
where was Sai in all of this? poor Sai, the forgotten one lol

they even included that one random girl from the pain arc and forgot sai.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm probably not gonna start reviewing Shippuuden again until the next canon arc, but I rather liked how Pierrot touched on how stressful preparing for a massive war can be. Otherwise, a pretty average episode overall.

jjabw
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
One of my favorite fillers so far.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I completely agree with your comments Ryuuske Minami. I still really would like to see an episode or two dedicated to Killer Bee.

I liked how a majority of the Konoha 12 got together (Though separated by gender) to reminisce. It's a shame Sai wasn't included in the fun. Seeing him at a social gathering like this might have been interesting. I don't think he'd be too out of place since the girls invited Shiho. In all honesty I thought this get together would be stock full of flashbacks but I am happy that wasn't the case.

This was a very good episode. I enjoyed the flashbacks of Neji and Hinata's training. The Hyuuga Clan meeting was also kind of cool. The brief appearance by Kurenai was a treat. We don't see her too often due to her pregnancy. Seeing the Hidden Leaf Village prepare for the war is always nice. I thought it was wise how Tsunade made mention of using the elders war experience to their advantage.

Episode gets a 9.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
This week was perhaps the most enjoyable of this particular filler period for reasons already cited. :)

kingofthepirates
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
well hopefully i will catch up to you guys in the naruto anime because where i live naruto shippuuden came on tv so i would watch that but its not a very reliable source because sometimes my dvr doesnt record it or it doesnt air so i just got tired of all the inconsistency with wheather or not it will air so i just started and hopefully i will be able to get on the same episode as you guys

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I don't really watch fillers, but I liked this episode. It gave Tenten some screentime and I like the Hyuuga interaction with Hinata and Neji. Even though I like Neji a lot more than Hinata as a character, I still want to see Hinata surpass Neji eventually.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply