Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 61 (78.2%)
9 7 (9%)
8 4 (5.1%)
7 1 (1.3%)
6 1 (1.3%)
5 - Average 1 (1.3%)
4 1 (1.3%)
3 1 (1.3%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (1.3%)
Total Votes: 78
Chapter 571 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 25 2012, 08:32 AM (8,046 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm not entirely sure what's going on with Naruto, but it looks pretty damn awesome.

So are there three Narutos? One as the base of the large Kyuubi, one in the really cool new looking Kyuubi Chakra Mode and another in Sennin Mode? Or did Naruto form the full form while in his Kyuubi Chakra mode?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
OH MY GAAAAAWD!!! I JUST WET ME PANTS!!!!

Naruto/Kurama looks freeeking amazing...!!! I can't believe how awsome he looks!!! :o :O_O:

Yeah there seems to be 3 of them, I think 1 of them is Kurama controlling, 1 seems to be Naruto in Sage Mode...
Yeah I've just read it again, in page 5 he uses Kage Bunshin...to create a Sage Mode...benefit of using both types!! Smart.

Surely now Madara, Gokage, Kabuto, Itachi, Sasuke would sense this fight going on and make they're way there!?!?
Edited by Daniel-son, Jan 25 2012, 08:54 AM.

Milo
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Woah. The action packed chapter of awesomenss. Naruto is badass :) I think that we can call this form lvl 2 chakra cloack(bijuu form - but i dunno if this is full form of NT or he will have some kind of full form with body). He created clone in sage mode to find chakra rods that are still in other bijuus.

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
I am legion. United as one, divided by none.
[ *  * ]
One word for this chapter. AWESOME!!!!!! Really looking forward ro seeing this in the anime and it does look like there are multiple naruto's all at once cos he did a kage bushin sign just beforehand and we can see at least two naruto's within the kyuubi that is formed. I think this is really clever as naruto has the advantages of sennin mode and kyuubi mode all at the same time.

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
What does Tobi mean... "At this point.....It would be OK even if I kill him" .... hmmm :huh:

Why isn't Hachibi helping Naruto out!?
Edited by Daniel-son, Jan 25 2012, 08:55 AM.

Skyler
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Lol @ Guy "This looks like a scene of DESTROY ALL MONSTERS"

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shikamaru
Jan 25 2012, 08:32 AM
I'm not entirely sure what's going on with Naruto, but it looks pretty damn awesome.

So are there three Narutos? One as the base of the large Kyuubi, one in the really cool new looking Kyuubi Chakra Mode and another in Sennin Mode? Or did Naruto form the full form while in his Kyuubi Chakra mode?
I think there's only two narutos. The cloak naruto attacking the bijuus and the sage naruto sensing the chakra rods.

On the chapter, great action. Loved the strategy he had, using his great seep to redirect the bijuu bombs, the multi tasking naruto sensing and attacking, and finally the accomplished bijuu bomb and all of that without plot holes.

@ Nintendo the version I read. It say "if I Was planning on killing them this would be the perfect opportunity."
Edited by Salamanca, Jan 25 2012, 08:58 AM.

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
All of the the awesome almost made me explode. I figured Naruto would go full-beast mode, but I never anticipated that it would be like this. Perhaps I should have, considering how different his chakra cloak was. Kurama-Naruto looks pretty awesome with his literal chakra cloak.

hachibi_fan
Haha!!! Now i show you my doujutsu.
[ * ]
Um its everything that ive ever wanted in a manga chapter, this chapter shouldnt get a single vote less than 10 lol. i hope when its animated its not screwed up i hope they take their time with this arc in the anime. Naruto and kurama looks so sick.

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
I am legion. United as one, divided by none.
[ *  * ]
hachibi_fan
Jan 25 2012, 08:58 AM
Um its everything that ive ever wanted in a manga chapter, this chapter shouldnt get a single vote less than 10 lol. i hope when its animated its not screwed up i hope they take their time with this arc in the anime. Naruto and kurama looks so sick.
i think as soon as you posted this someone decided to give the chapter an eight -_- , but i agree with you ten all the way.

iHaveTheEyes
Member Avatar
Smoke Ninja
[ * ]
this chapter = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf467

only 13 pages, but 13 pages of badass

KRIDEN
Member Avatar
next time... use 3 tails.....
[ *  * ]
Holy shizznit... I love how kakashi thought it was the fourth then was like..oh shiz..its naruto..

toadsage06
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
wow this chapter was pure epicness, loved the part where kakashi that it was the 4th hokage and since narutos new power up with the nine tails, this make me think how will saskue even stand a chance?? the new third technique awakened with the ems must be some pure badassness to handle narutos new power, cant wait to they meet :-)

Yodaime
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
This chapter = chuck norris + steven segal going on a bad guy killing spree!!! :O_O:
Loved the Godzilla movie reference from Guy, it was to be expected in good fashion & timing :lol:
Love the new kyuubi cloak & full bujii mode, and the bujii bomb to negate the other combined bujii bomb was epic :o
And naruto saving guy & kakashi in his father's style with the speed and stance was the cherry on the top for me ^_^

Chapter gets a 12/10

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
is it just me or is naruto wearing a cloak like the fourth or jaraiya.he did not have that on a couple of chapters back,did he?
oh well,epic chapter;put shame in the eyes of those who said tail size doesn't matter where one beast is able to counter five so easily not to mention enough action from page 1-13.kishi has his mojo back.
i wonder how many minutes left till naruto looses his form.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok chapter was pretty awesome from the pages where you could actually understand what the heck was going on. Disappointed that it was only a 12 page chapter, i feel robbed or something.

Confused as to what is going on with the two Narutos. But I guess he created a clone so when the location of the rods was found he would then send the sage naruto to remove them. The attacks seemed awesome, but the panels took away from them since you only got snips of what was going on.

I'm also confused as to what Gai and Kakashi are doing, are they inside or riding on top???

Aside from the panels not showing you an exploded view of the action, and the fact the chapter was so short, this chapter gets a 9 for finally showing us bijuu mode, fighting five bijuus' at once and for the bijuu spirit bomb...ehem i meant sphere.

Edited by BadKent, Jan 25 2012, 10:05 AM.

The Dark Melon
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
disappointed, I expected to see the full Kurama like the eight tails.. :(

chubide
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
One of the best chapters in a while !!
I thought it was great that the remaining TBs could combine their Biju-Bombs - a nice nod to continuity in that they are theoretically all chakra linked via the Rinnegan.
Finally some bad-assery from Naruto (wonder how long before he returns to "Ughfaaa ! Ughfouuu !" punching bag mode ? LoL) - nice to see him use his basic speed, strength, and cunning (x 1,000,000) to own everyone, without suddenly gaining a new, totally random power.

I guess this also gives us some clue as to the relative power of the tailed beasts - a supposedly "imperfect" Nine is easily handling a combined assault from the 2,3,5,6 & 7. He should also in theoryeventually be a orders of magnitude stronger than Killer B, but I'm ok with B also being super strong considering that he has been doing this for so long.

This is Kakashi's what - 4th (Hah!) flashback confusing Naruto with his father. Dude, just give it up. You know who it's going to be lol.

Why do the Jin's only have one rod each implanted in them ? The Pains had hundereds - this definitely makes it easier for Naruto and Co to disable them, but whatever, still pure awesomeness.

Finally (!) we know that when Naruto Kage Bunshins, each of the clones is connected to the Fox (based on his elemental training, when random clones kept going cloaked mode). How awesome would it be (although a bit much) if he could eventually learn to form multiple complete 9T transformations. LoL.

kingofthepirates
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
^^^dissapointed? lol i think naruto looks awesome like that although i hope that its not just like a mass of the red liquid chakra in the shape and size of the 9tails cause if so thats messed up but yeah i think guy and kakashi are inside? but funny from what they both said destroy all monsters and minato and im glad he didnt open the 8th gate would of been sad to see guy die and yeah i think theres only 2 naruto the badass one in the cloak is the real naruto-ninetails combo and the sage mode naruto next to him locating the rods one dissapointment if you could call it that is that loading the pages took longer than it did to read i was over reading it in like 2 minutes heck the one piece chapter was at least twice as long to read

also i hope they make this out to be one episode in itself slow it down so we can enjoy this awesome action going on and one more thing i think that bee and the 8 tails didnt help with a bijuu bomb because they are kind of in shock and awe mode right now plus he is kinda running outta energy i would believe he has been stabbed and takin a beating in full bijuu mode for a while you gotta wonder how much they have left in the tank after what they have been doing naruto just got a second wind because the 9 tails is fully giving all his chakra now where as bee has been going at it

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I can't WAIT till this is animated! This is what Naruto fans wanted to happen for a decade, this is the moment... this day... this chapter! And STILL no one expected it to be this epic! But the best part is Naruto hasn't learn to control it yet, so theres a possibility theres more epicness on the way!

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
BHM1250
Jan 25 2012, 11:27 AM
I can't WAIT till this is animated! This is what Naruto fans wanted to happen for a decade, this is the moment... this day... this chapter! And STILL no one expected it to be this epic! But the best part is Naruto hasn't learn to control it yet, so theres a possibility theres more epicness on the way!
This right here. Kurama directly implicated that Naruto's time limit is imposed by nothing more than the fact that it's his first time using the form. He lives through this, and he's only going to get stronger as time goes on.

dmitrig
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The perfect chapter. Action packed and epic. Seemed rather short because most pages were doubles. Still, Naruto is badass, owning 5 transformed Jin. Amazing Sage-NT Cloak combo.
Seems that Naruto's transformation is different from the other tailed beasts' since his is more of a huge solidified chakra cloak rather than actual flesh (as seems to be with the other Jinchuuriki) but I guess that's because he's using a different seal for the Kyuubi.

Totally badass 12/10
Edited by dmitrig, Jan 25 2012, 12:00 PM.

Holywind
Member Avatar
Amused Fox
[ *  *  * ]
It's been a long time since I rated a chapter as high as a nine, which made the chapter feel even better. I feel kinda sad that Shukaku was left out of this, but otherwise it was a nice climax. I guess the Sanbi is both a turtle and a hedgehog/armadillo by nature. Gai's comment made my day and I wonder why none of the bijuu are based off a Godzilla monster.

It'll be interesting to see if Tobi maintains his confidence after this. He must have a pretty good trump card to not be at least a little scared by this. That or he's an Uchiha and thinks his Sharigan will pull out a win no matter what.

Ryuuske Minami
Member Avatar
Eternally Genin
[ *  *  * ]
That went by so fast. Didn't really understand what was going on in some the panels, but it's very damn cool. I'm excited to see this animated.

henryuja
Member Avatar
BASTARD the Exploder Wizard
[ *  *  *  * ]
For the Person who asked Kakashi and Gai are inside. Naruto also seems to be semi inside kinda 1/3 in 2/3 out. Great Chapter though

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply