Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 30 (53.6%)
9 11 (19.6%)
8 9 (16.1%)
7 3 (5.4%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 1 (1.8%)
4 0 (0%)
3 2 (3.6%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 56
Chapter 572 Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 1 2012, 08:28 AM (8,193 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
<WARNING> <WARNING> CUTENESS OVERLOAD ^_^

With Naruto getting all their chakra, it leads me to think they're re-combination will simply be that. However, Naruto is still lacking Shukaku's chakra, which makes me wonder if Tobi sealed part of that inside himself or what.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

flcpge
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Cool, we know all the bijuu names. And they were once babies, ha!

KRIDEN
Member Avatar
next time... use 3 tails.....
[ *  * ]
It seems its like i suspected. Gyukki (hachibi) Didnt give out his name yet cus its a thing between jinchurikkis and their tailed beast.
Naruto looks more pissed than kakashi did a few chapters ago.
Time for Quaker Instant Steroids!!
Cuteness overload indeed!!!!
Looks like kurama misses his daddykins!!!
And damn...we finally get a look at his face, and its only a third of it.....
On the brighter side.... Tobi got way more than he could handle looks like. But he still has his trump card....himself

hachibi_fan
Haha!!! Now i show you my doujutsu.
[ * ]
It seems Naruto becomes more like the sage of the six paths every chapter lol
Edited by hachibi_fan, Feb 1 2012, 08:53 AM.

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
WOAH WOAH WOAH... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED....!! BUT IT WAS EPICNESS TO THE MAXXX!!!!

If all the Bijus were young that means that one day they're gonna get really old and die!?!

Told you all that Son gave Naruto some of his chakra!!

So 8T is named GYUUKI...
Edited by Daniel-son, Feb 1 2012, 09:20 AM.

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Doesn't Naruto already know Utakata? HAHA

And I figured all the biiju remembered the Sage and talked to him. Im shocked they looked like babies but ok. It was a good info chapter.

Maximus
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Awesome. Did the status bite off the chain? So Naruto only missing the 1st and 8th tail chakra.

vincep
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great chapter, very informative.

I want a baby Kurama T-shirt!

9/10 for me

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Yeah if Naruto is to become the So6P... then Killer B has to die!?! No!?

Surely now if Sasuke is destined to fight Naruto he stands noo chance in hell!! Unless he meets Itachi and corrects him on the right path!
Edited by Daniel-son, Feb 1 2012, 09:40 AM.

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Poor Shukaku. Missed the party. HiYAHOOO!!!

kingofthepirates
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
omg awesome chapter we learn everyones names and we get to see baby 9 tails lol how cute and yeah haha looks like he misses his daddy but sees part of the sage in naruto haha and yeah he needs to find shikaku and he might already have part of the 8tails chakura and because they did the fist bump so maybe? but yeah if naruto is suppose to become the 10 tails jinjuriki what will happen to bee and whats up with shikaku he will need to appear sooner or later

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now Im expecting Naruto to become the Jin for all the tailed beast and the only struggle Naruto might face is that Shikaku hates Kuruma and possibly hates Naruto too because of their fight in Part 1

Skyler
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
If Naruto will eventually have all the tailed beasts then whats gonna happen to bee???

the Wind
Member Avatar
4th Dimensional Rift Stalker
[ * ]
i shed a tear for youngling nine tails. all the tailed beasts were so cute as chibis!! LOL man i wanna know what they ate to grow so huge!!

amazing chapter but still so cute!!!! i couldnt resist in reading that one page with all the tail beasts huddling over papa. aww sage of six paths makes a good father.

cute mode over. good job for naruto, hes gonna seriously gonna smite tobi now. However, knowing how tobi is, he's gonna do some hax.

MrNoOneKnows
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
wow epic just doesn't seem bigg enough for these last 2 chapters this some of kishy best writing ever can't wait to see what happens next week

Maximus
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Salamanca
Feb 1 2012, 10:04 AM
Now Im expecting Naruto to become the Jin for all the tailed beast and the only struggle Naruto might face is that Shikaku hates Kuruma and possibly hates Naruto too because of their fight in Part 1
I think Gaara s going to change the 1 tail

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
an interesting chapter. My favorite part of the chapter was seeing all bijuus gathered around the SOSP. Seeing them all in their younger years and the fact that Kurama actually missed him. I'm wondering if Naruto got more than just names from meeting all the bijuu. Did her learn something more than what the SOSP mentioned to all? Now with them being released from Tobi's control, will Naruto have it out with Tobi and finally release them from the Gedo statue?

Too many questions and chapters are not coming fast enough. Pretty exciting, I hope this battle is concluded before we switch to the Kage battle.

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
:lol: I definately have to see the next chapter. Looking forward to Naruto vs Tobi. It'd be cool if all the chicks can see him in action. Some good info, this chapter. 8/10.

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tobi is awfully confident, all things considered. I suppose that he'll have unrestricted access to the Rinnegan's powers now that he doesn't have to focus on controlling the Biju.

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
Another awesome chapter! I can't believe how much was packed into so few pages either action, story development, a nice bit of humour about Naruto having kissed Sasuke!

chubide
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
the Wind
Feb 1 2012, 10:48 AM
However, knowing how tobi is, he's gonna do some hax.
Yep, :FP: at everyone who thinks Naruto (or anyone else, ever) can be strong enough to deal with the Sharingan, who's ultimate power is to always have a previously unheard of ultimate power.

It also seems that the special bond between Tailed Beat and Jin has resulted in the Jin's (who I assumed were Edo Tensei'd back into existence) being incapacitated for the fight - although I could be wrong. Theoretically Tobi has yet to use any of his own powers...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
I am legion. United as one, divided by none.
[ *  * ]
All round a great chapter, definitely had a smile on my face when i saw the little bijuus, not sure exactly how learning there names allows him to merge all of them but it is becoming clear that naruto will be the new sage. Exactly what this means for bee i'm not sure but as we have already seen from son not all the chakra of the bijuus needs to be shared with him so perhgaps bee can still keep most of the eight tail chakra. With regards to tobi i suppose he is still confident due to the fact that he still has shikaku under his control but i doubt that will last for long.
Edited by Phoenix2591, Feb 1 2012, 11:44 AM.

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
Hmmm, am I right that the Bijuu power inside Naruto could theoretically be controlled by Tobi's rinnegan? E.g. if the original Sage could control the Bijuu power, so could Tobi?

Maximus
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Mohrpheus
Feb 1 2012, 11:35 AM
Tobi is awfully confident, all things considered. I suppose that he'll have unrestricted access to the Rinnegan's powers now that he doesn't have to focus on controlling the Biju.
Tobi best bet is to teleport Sasuke to his location. But even then, i don't see Sasuke doing physical damage to Naruto.
Quote:

Hmmm, am I right that the Bijuu power inside Naruto could theoretically be controlled by Tobi's rinnegan? E.g. if the original Sage could control the Bijuu power, so could Tobi?
by the flashback i think the original Sage was a team not a controlling factor.

Sage lower face remind me of Jiriaya.

Quote:

Theoretically Tobi has yet to use any of his own powers...
what powers? Tobi don't seem to have EMS or he wouldn't have to implant the rinnegan, also, all rinnegan powers are the same.
Edited by Maximus, Feb 1 2012, 11:54 AM.

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
I am legion. United as one, divided by none.
[ *  * ]
James Bailey
Feb 1 2012, 11:48 AM
I doubt it my understanding of bijuu mode is to show that naruto has gained controll of his bijuu and now by the looks of it the other bijuu, if you remember way back when when sasuke tried to do a genjutsu on bee he was unable to do so because been and the eight tails were acting coorporatively allowing them to dispell the genjutsu. In the same way i believe that if tobi tried to do what you are proposing then naruto and the kurmam working together would be able to overcome that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply