Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 11 (19%)
9 7 (12.1%)
8 11 (19%)
7 6 (10.3%)
6 7 (12.1%)
5 - Average 10 (17.2%)
4 1 (1.7%)
3 1 (1.7%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 4 (6.9%)
Total Votes: 58
Chapter 574 Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 15 2012, 08:44 AM (7,183 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
So I hear you guys liked that last Sasuke focused chapter... Well have I got good news!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pershing
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Normally Im content with reading everyone's feedback. But this week's chapter was so out of left field I dont know what to feel. Normally I play ball with all the twists and turns but this chapter feels so odd. The Sasuke thing I expected. But really the taka team bits, specially the secret room with the uber secret scroll. And Karin, please dont tell me you secretely forger Sasuke and are going to join up and form team taka again, please don't...

Anyone else feels Naruto needs time to recover to face Sasuke, I doubt he can finish up one fight with Tobi and turn around and fight Sasuke.

Finally, is Sasuke going to stop Itachi from beating Kabuto? Or is Sasuke getting to Kabuto before Itachi?

Pershing

iHaveTheEyes
Member Avatar
Smoke Ninja
[ * ]
Interesting chapter. I wonder what it is that is on the scroll that can change the outcome of the war? My guess is that it's a way to stop Edo Tensei, or perhaps Kabuto's secret technique he's been keeping in reserve.

It was cool to see Sasuke show off a little of his Susano's new strength. It seems he can fire amaterasu with deadly precision by shooting tomoe. He also seems to have an incredibly powerful genjutsu that broke a Zetsu clone instantly. I look forward to seeing if there's more than that.

We also get confirmation that the original white Zetsu has in fact died. What that means for the rest of them I'm not sure. I'm also not sure if black Zetsu is dead or not.

Another notable thing is how Sasuke calls Tobi "Tobi" and not Madara. Maybe he learned a lot from his genjutstu? Or maybe he just didn't trust Tobi was telling him the truth to begin with.

The way the chapter ended, I'm confused. "The chance of a meeting approaches." I wonder what meeting they are referring too. 9/10
Edited by iHaveTheEyes, Feb 15 2012, 09:36 AM.

chubide
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I give it a 1/10 only because 0/10 is not an option.
I get that we will have to waste time on Sasuke's emo-crap but is this really the best time ?
And are his stupid sidekicks really popular ? Why aren't they dead yet ? Who cares about them ? What purpose do they serve other than a ham-handed reminder that despite his crap Sasuke still has friends and thus isn't "eeeevil".

Finally - yay (?) - another never before heard of twist that will gain control of the whole war.
It can't be "Teh HASHIRAMA CELLS" because everyone already has them - so.........another ultimate form of the Sharingan ? It wouldn't surprise me..

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
^There are actually a fair amount who care. Please don't go generalizing that everyone hates the same characters you do or that personal dislike has any bearing on their roles in a story.

Anyway, decent and interesting Sasuke/former Taka chapter.

I can only wonder what POV is next in line.

Full review later.

House of Pain
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Chapter 474 was quite interesting indeed. Chapter 473 ended with Sasuke looking back at something. Now we know plus we get some EMS action;conformation that the real white zetsu was killed. The Karin situation really isn't a surprising.Her lust for sasuke knows no bounds. This weeks translation was a bit confusing.I really don't understand all of Sasuke's internal reasoning.But anyway the newest mystery is what is the contents of the scroll Taka found? Last question,will Itachi and Sasuke meet or will chapter 475 begin with where Itachi is and whether or not he finds Kabuto?

vincep
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Was an an average chapter for me. I agree, the the Suigetso and Juugo mess was odd. I also thought we could have at least had a page or two see how the battle was going with Naruto and crew vs. Tobi.

5/10

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Eventful chapter this time around. Almost makes up for the footprint shenanigans that were all the rage last week.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Broncoboogieman
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Post a site if possible; mangastream & goodmanga don't have it yet

TheBigMoose
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Broncoboogieman
Feb 15 2012, 09:52 AM
Mangastream will no longer be uploading Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Eh. nothing to jump about with this chapter. To be honest, I'm starting to lose interest in the whole sasuke story. I guess it's because he's become more of a psycho than genius. Yes, he may still have smarts and use them, but he's losing it more and more and it's making his character more and more intolerable every chapter he comes out in. Hopefully if and when he meets itachi, that will change a bit.

bahalanaman
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
So the carnage is about killing the original white Zetsu and some of them. And looks like another secret jutsu from the best villain (in my own opinion) Orochimaru. Although I think its just Orochimaru's formula/theory on how to awaken the rennigan.

For me, Sasuke by the way he moves now doesn't really know exactly who Tobi is, he just don't care about Tobi's identity or position in the battle. Sasuke just want to kill everyone who stands between him and the destruction of Konoha. Maybe he will not even care about the war. He will just move on his own.

The best part here is to see the Susanoo-Amaterasu combo in light battle. And some hints on Taka reunion? This chaper just leveled from the last.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
So wait... Zetsu Clones and Explicitly abandoned villages!? What is this: The BKN Kids DBZ Dub? So much for carnage. Next week Edo itachi... I predict a massacre to show the improvement of Sasuke.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
This chapter was really something. I liked Karin acting a little crazy so she could keep her lock picks. She should be joining the others soon by the looks of it. It was interesting to hear exactly why Suigetsu choose to stick around with them, all in order to eventually kill them. And it was cool seeing how he handled Juugo. I honestly can't wait to see what Suigetsu discovered, but it does look like they're destined to rejoin with Sasuke before the end of the war. But my personal favor part was watching Sasuke fight the White Zetsus, even if they weren't all that tough of an opponents. It was also unexpected, but it seems that Sasuke intends to keep his promise to Naruto about not targeting any Konoha ninjas til after him. Really great chapter.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
I did like the effortless Mangekyo spam (and new variations). I wonder if Mangekyo use is now always blood, strain, and pain free?

EDIT: Hmmm... Hadn't even considered Suigetsu discovered the Rinnegan Info. Just assumed it would be edo. But then, Rinnegan would be more applicable to Sasuke, so I guess it's possible.

Edited by RisenTerran, Feb 15 2012, 10:09 AM.

Broncoboogieman
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Yep, Sasuke is going coo coo now. Page 15 last block he looks like every other psyco we have seen in the series.

Lemuria
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I predicted this! Sasuke meets Itachi. AWESOME.

I hope somehow Itachi convinces Sasuke to be pro-konoha again. I wanna see Madara & Tobi VS. Naruto & Sasuke.

Since Naruto's about to end soon, this fight should finish the series pretty sick. Overcoming the darkside and using it with the goodside vs pure evil. It's just the epic ending. Hopefully.

But overall meh chapter. I wanna see more of NARUTO.

hinata uzumaki
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The Karin scene was... strange. I think she's still in denial but beginning to accept that Sasuke doesn't love her. At the same time, though, it appears as though she's faking. What is she trying to accomplish by doing that?

And, I was curious as to what Sasuke was up to. It seems he really did kill the original White Zetsu, but Zetsu is a weed; he'll have to kill all the others for WZ to finally go down. It's too late to truly save Sasuke IMO, but hopefully Itachi will at least make him realize what he has done is wrong.

And, Jugo and Suigetsu? I hope Suigetsu was joking when he gave his reason, but maybe not. Jugo hulks out again, and causes Suigetsu to discover a Deus Ex Machina. Nice.

8/10 because although good, some things could have been improved (A better reason for Suigetsu) or left out (Karin's deception).

Zoness
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Was it just me or was Karin in a padded room? I mean her scene kind of makes it seem like she belongs in one. A shame really, I was just starting to get into this manga again and she jumps in to ruin the ride. To be fair I'm sure the scene was funny to anyone who doesn't hate the very sight of the charater though.
The bits with the rest of Sasuke's former team were okay though I rolled my eyes at the scroll I'm kinda of the "whatever, I'll just go with it" attitude today and not inclined to question it too much.
Ultimately though I rate this chapter above average simply because I actually liked parts of it and was simply "meh" towards the Sasuke stuff instead of outright aggressive.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Yay. Another Sasuke and friends chapter.

The only real interesting thing is what's in Orochimaru's data, but other than that, it was an average chapter.

5/10

kudu91
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I'm not sure if Sasuke will meet up with itachi or not. They already fought and it doesn't make sense for them to fight again. Itachi said that he was going to let naruto deal with sasuke so i don't see the point of itachi and sasuke meeting up. Sasuke declared that he's heading to naruto's location now but there are probably going to be more deaths along the way. Kishi wouldn't make naruto and sasuke fight right away without sasuke showing what he's capable of.

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
The very last panel - "the chance of a meeting approaches".

It could be various things:
-Itachi & Kabuto
-Sasuke & Itachi
-Sasuke & Itachi & Kabuto
-Sasuke meets Taka again.
-Naruto & friends vs Sasuke & friends

It was great to follow Taka and Sasuke again, which I have been missing..
Was I the only noticing that Karin was just acting and on the last page of her introduction she happens to have lock-picks in her picture/notebook? A jail-break is what is up.

Sasuke is mad bro.
Edited by The Peacebrew, Feb 15 2012, 12:03 PM.

BadGuy Ogg
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Broncoboogieman
Feb 15 2012, 09:52 AM
Try Mangafox

A pretty standard chapter. I expected Sasuke would fight someone to test out his new power. What I don't understand is Juugo and Suigetsu learned that a war is going on from the birds. After finding the scroll, how would Suigetsu know that it can change the war in favour of whoever possess the scroll? I don't think the birds gave them any in depth info on the war for him to know the scroll would be that important.

And this chapter almost seems like another set-up chapter. 9/10
Edited by BadGuy Ogg, Feb 15 2012, 12:06 PM.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
If it's about the sharingan or Edo Suigetsu would know if it would change the war. I'm sure they know the dead are walking the earth and Sasuke is in battle.

BadGuy Ogg
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
RisenTerran
Feb 15 2012, 12:26 PM
If it's about the sharingan or Edo Suigetsu would know if it would change the war. I'm sure they know the dead are walking the earth and Sasuke is in battle.
Maybe the sharingan can control the edo summons, or wretch control of the edo summons from its caster.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply