Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 10 (30.3%)
9 4 (12.1%)
8 4 (12.1%)
7 6 (18.2%)
6 1 (3%)
5 - Average 3 (9.1%)
4 1 (3%)
3 3 (9.1%)
2 1 (3%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 33
Shippuuden Episode 250 Airs
Topic Started: Feb 16 2012, 08:44 AM (1,432 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wasn't a super big fan of this episode, some of the animation was rather stilted.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Uzumaki ChamaL
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Booooo...

1st comment again..

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Episode was messing something, it seemed pretty dull compared to the manga. I was expecting a little more from the battle between guy and kisame, as well as Naruto's punch. I guess, it doesn't matter. Can't wait till next week when we get a little Kisame background. The preview looked interesting.

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
pretty average episode. i agree i definitely was expecting more from Naruto's punch but i really don't care.

This fight seemed way more epic in the manga tho.

tnaruto
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
disapointed... was looking forward to that fight, cudnt even out properly that daytime tiger justu :/

vick86
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Agrees with the consensus something was off about this episode. Could be the animation, could be the music, could be the direction could be all three.

BadGuy Ogg
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I personally don't like the way the kyuubi chakra mode is depicted. I was expecting a more "cleaner" look. I would've preferred a glow (kinda like a super saiyan) but Naruto looks like he's on fire so his features aren't as refined.
I also expected a little more "umph" from Naruto's punch, Gai's boulder elbow thing and the final large jutsus. Because of the impact of last weeks episodes, this week's seemed more meh. I look forward to next week's episode.

Lucifer
Member Avatar
D.V.D.A.
[ *  * ]
Episode wasnt great but you still gotta love the green beast.

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Annnnnnnnd we are back to the Genin level animation team ...

Snakiest
Member Avatar
Шпион из КГБ
[ *  * ]
The hell? The last chance for Kisame to shine was wasted again? His fight against Bee was crap, this one is not much better. What bright fellow thought it was a good idea to give a fighting episode to a crappy team of animators and the following all-talk ones to good/very good teams? Where is the logic, my Japanese friends?! So annoyed... I was praying the episode would end soon for the fighting to take place in the next one, but nope, it was not to be. I almost want to kill someone...

Gah!

Jadakiss
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Pretty much the same sentiment as the rest of you guys. It's crazy how great moments in the manga can be so underwhelming once animated. Part 1 seem to be the opposite.

Tonton
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Episode was all right. Nothing really special imo.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
have to agree with you guys, when i read this in the manga I thought it was awesome. This episode made it feel flat, it seemed rushed especially with Guy's daytime tiger vs Kisame's great shark bullet, pretty disappointed with that. other then that action was pretty good. I'll give it a 7/10

Broncoboogieman
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Just moving the story along

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think the best word to describe this episode would be under whelming. I expected there to be more power behind Naruto's attack on Kisame as he tried to escape. I also wasn't very impressed with Kisame's Thousand Hungry Sharks technique or Super Shark Bomb technique. Seeing Gai's Afternoon Tiger animated also was a let down. In the end I suppose I expected these things to look much cooler than they really did. In my opinion these moments came off better in the manga. Since the last couple of episodes were so awesome my expectations were likely set too high.

I did like the scene where Gai thought the Kisame and Samehada fusion was his true self. I found it funny in the manga and still found it funny here. Speaking of the Kisame and Samehada fusion I liked seeing that animated. I found it creepy but creepy in a good way.

Episode gets a 7.

iHaveTheEyes
Member Avatar
Smoke Ninja
[ * ]
I expected this to be a bit more intense. I guess everyone here is in agreement for the most part. At this point in the anime this is Guy's shining moment. I don't think they portrayed it well enough

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
Proud to announce that I really like this episode =P nothing is comparable to the double episode last week so episode still gets a 10/10 just for this arc as a whole.

This arc is just gonna be so dahm nice, and next week looks really promising.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply