Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 14 (28.6%)
9 11 (22.4%)
8 9 (18.4%)
7 4 (8.2%)
6 2 (4.1%)
5 - Average 5 (10.2%)
4 1 (2%)
3 2 (4.1%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (2%)
Total Votes: 49
Chapter 575 Released
Topic Started: Feb 22 2012, 08:24 AM (8,133 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Fear the Madara Moob.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

etna-chan
Member Avatar
より古典ではありません。
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oonoki needs to stop ALMOST dying and just die already. It was nice the first time when he bounced back, but really now...

It'll be interesting to see how Sasuke reacts to iota his sighting. I expect they'll converse and sasuke will declare itachi a false or weak uchiha because of his goals.

The Dark Melon
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
looking forward the brothers meeting..

Chidori Chihori
Member Avatar
Why So Serious?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looking forward to seeing Itachi meet Sasuke again. I expected it to go something along the lines of Sasuke overpowering him to prove he has indeed surpassed him.

iHaveTheEyes
Member Avatar
Smoke Ninja
[ * ]
I'm a little surprised that Itachi and Sasuke will meet again. I'm hoping it's just a shadow clone that tells Sasuke to go see naruto. Though a rematch would be sick, we've seen them fight lets do something new

Phoenix2591
Member Avatar
I am legion. United as one, divided by none.
[ *  * ]
Do you guys know where I can read the latest one mangastream and mangafox do not have it

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Really good chapter! I enjoyed it, better than the last 2 which were quite crap in my opinion!

Madaras (or should I say Hashirama) moukuton jutsu was amazing!

I don't really see gokages defeating Madara... so it's up to Itachi....but he'll have his hands full with Sasuke...!! Excited to see how that fight will turn out AGAIN... but as far as we know Sasuke doesn't have a sealing jutsu!
Edited by Daniel-son, Feb 22 2012, 09:23 AM.

iHaveTheEyes
Member Avatar
Smoke Ninja
[ * ]
Mangahere or naruto get

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'd be sad to see Oonoki kick the bucket. As sad as it is, he's had more character development than most characters in the series. I like the bit of insight on the "Will of Stone" - we've been force-fed the Will of Fire since the start of the series, so it's nice to see the ideology a different country holds.

Kabuto is of course, gloating without end. It makes me wonder exactly what he did. We already know that Madara stole Hashirama's cells and gained the Rinnegan without his help; he said so himself. Whatever he did seems to have worked though, because I don't see anything short of Itachi's intervention resolving this.

Speaking of which, I did not expect to see him run into Sasuke. I suppose he pretty much jinxed himself, though.
Edited by Mohrpheus, Feb 22 2012, 09:16 AM.

hachibi_fan
Haha!!! Now i show you my doujutsu.
[ * ]
Looks like we got to see the first tsuchikage. i liked the chapter alot, good development, but where in the hell is muu going?

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Mohrpheus
Feb 22 2012, 09:12 AM

Speaking of which, I did not expect to see him run into Sasuke. I suppose he pretty much jinxed himself, though.
Yeah but Sasuke spotted Itachi... So it's not like he just gonna keep running in the opposite direction!
He will confront Itachi... and ask him question...but I'm not sure if they'll fight again!

By the way I was just reading Narutopedia about Hashirama and it says this... "During his time as Hokage, Hashirama came into possession of a scroll filled with, among other skills, various kinjutsu, which he sealed away in order to keep the techniques within it a secret."
We all know that Orochimaru was obsessed with Hashirama and his wood technique so maybe could this scroll be the secret scroll that Suigetsu found in Oro hideout!?!? Maybe Kabuto used the jutsus in the scroll to integrate them on Edo Madara!?!
Edited by Daniel-son, Feb 22 2012, 09:30 AM.

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
That's referring to the scroll that Naruto stole from Hiruzen at the start of the series. The one that he learned the Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu from.

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Oh ok...are you sure!?!!! Long time ago!

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I think we are going to get an abbreviated Kage fight unfortunately. Interesting to see Oonoki's dust element can get through Susanno'o. And Tsunade stil has not done anything! But the art was good!

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Finally, they cross paths. I've been waiting a long time for Sasuke and Itachi to meet. I have several scenarios of what their little sibling chat will be about and how Sasuke will react to it. Somehow i see Sasuske not listening to what his Edo brother has to say, because he will probably think he's being controlled by Orochibuto.

Anyway guess another week will need to go by.

kingofthepirates
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
yeah really enjoyed the will of stone it was really nice and also as someone else stated i think saskue and itachi will meet itachi will try to talk him out of taking revenge and saskue will be like but its to let everyone know that our clan is strong and to clear the name this is what i must do then saskue and itachi will fight saskue will win and give his brother a grave and then go after kabuto to carry on what his brother was going to do and because kabuto disturbed itachi's peace after death but idk because then saskue will have not gone with naruto's promise about not attacking any leaf ninja but he could technically say itachi was dead and that kabuto isn't a member of the leaf so maybe?

Broncoboogieman
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
As always, the more you glote the more they'll stop you. Kabuto saying "no one can stop this EdoTensei" is a hint as to someone interfering with him. That said, it's an ubber combo to have Dead Madara with the 1st Hokage inside.
Wont expeculate as to what might Sasuke do if comfronted with Itachi as I believe him to be unstable. Fight, talk or keep going its the same, as he's destine to fight Naruto anyways. Overall really good chapter 8/10

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hashirama's face is getting pasted around nearly as much as the Sharingan now. Anyway, seeing a little bit more of why Hashirama was such a legend is always useful, though he still doesn't have the same flare as Madara has shown. I have to say I liked finally seeing Susanoo with legs, even if they were well defined. And Onoki's past was interesting too, though I would have liked to see more of that battle between him and Madara. The look on Sasuke's face when he saw Itachi was great. Can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet again. Wonderful chapter.

kudu91
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I wasn't expecting Sasuke to meet up with Itachi. They've already fought so i can't predict how things are going to turn out now. My guess is that, Itachi will tell sasuke to go meet naruto. A fight between sasuke and itachi wouldn't be anything new and we all know who the victor would be. I'm just looking forward to their conversation. Give this chapter an 8/10.

TehJammah
Member Avatar
Kneel before Karinzo!
[ *  * ]
The good: We FINALLY get to see some of the Edo Madara/Gokage fight, and what we saw was pretty beastly. Some insight into the hidden rock village, A little bit of the first Tsuchikage, some Oonoki character development

The bad: As said above, Oonoki really needs to stop almost dying and just do it already. Or give one of the other kage (Mizukage I'm looking at you here) a moment to shine. Also it looks like the Uchiha brothers are gonna be stealing the spotlight again. Hopefully we get cuts between the two battles/encounters, but I'm anticpating a multi-chapter return to Sasuke Shippuden with quiet dread.

Chapter gets a 7

Ren-san
Genin
[ *  * ]
The information we gained in this chapter wasn't all that new besides Oonki background stories.

We already knew Madara already had the 1st Hokage cells within his body.

Can't say that I am all that excited for Sasuke and Itachi reunion.

Chapter rating 5/10.

BadGuy Ogg
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Oonki will die soon? With a look into his past it seems pretty imminent now. If he does die, who will carry on the Jinton no jutsus I wonder. Question: On the bottom of pg 3, was that Muu talking or was that Kabuto?
Looks like Sasuke and Itachi will meet after all. I'm hoping this encounter won't be wasted on something as trivial as Sasuke fighting Itachi on the grounds that he deems Itachi as a false Uchiha like someone had stated earlier. That'll grind my gears beyond repair at this point.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
Sasuke is feeling regret and grief over the loss of Itachi. Perhaps meeting him again and having a proper talk may settle his nerves.

It's obvious it is Kabuto that needs to go 1st to take away the source of EDO Madara and I see Sasuke doing this.

It's about time he did something towards saving the village instead of "destroying it" like Sasuke has been putting out there.

In other words, I don't think Sasuke will go against his brothers will.

I don't see evil in Sasuke's eyes. just plenty of anger due to loss.

Unlike Naruto, Sasuke cannot handle loss as well.

A+

Beautiful chapter. Massive attacks. Kage are great.

Ryuuske Minami
Member Avatar
Eternally Genin
[ *  *  * ]
The Kages are really having their asses handed to them on a plate. If this fight would be abbreviated, I sure hope that the anime people extend it with fillers.

The page actually got me excited. I'm looking forward to Sasuke and Itachi meeting.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I must say,this chapter is amazing....new techniques from hashirama's arsenal....

Does the flashback mean we will finally see oonoki die...

oonoki's flashback was hilarious,i could not help myself to a good laugh...why do strong ninjas play dumb when they were kids.

sasuke spot his brother,can he resist the urge not to make a big deal out of it...he may make for kabuto next for the sacriledge committed...fighting with itachi is pointless cos itachi already entrusted naruto with that.

fated meeting exactly just like his showdown with naruto...did not want it to happen as it will accomplish nothing[changing sasuke's goal]

now i have a comfirmation of kabutos trump card,all this while i though he had another jutsu up his sleeve, and now,its just madara+hashirama=super edo tensei.Only can be stop with sealing technique...powerful ones like the uzumakis.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply