Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 8 (36.4%)
9 7 (31.8%)
8 1 (4.5%)
7 2 (9.1%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 2 (9.1%)
4 1 (4.5%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (4.5%)
Total Votes: 22
Shippuuden Episode 251 Airs
Topic Started: Feb 23 2012, 08:49 AM (1,990 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Much better than last episode. Though I don't think I can ever really get over the color of Fuguki's hair.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Uzumaki ChamaL
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Good episode..

Talleyferro
Genin
[ *  * ]
Good Episode, but I preferred "Itachi… It seems that in the end… I'm not so terrible after all" as Kisame's last words.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not a bad episode at all. It would have been a whole lot better if we had more dialogue between Itachi and Kisame. The meet with Madara was well done. It's odd to me that Madara(Tobi) or who ever he is, was able to control the 4th Mizu, yet, he's not able or chooses not to use his sharingan to control others. The only thing he uses is his teleportation jutsu.

Kisame's death could have been a bit more dramatic. It felt bland to me, it missed something to give it that BAM!

It's funny, now that Kisame is dead, Guy chooses to remember his name for ever. :FP: :lol:

I hope next weeks episode is animated well. It will be something to look forward to.
Edited by BadKent, Feb 23 2012, 11:59 AM.

BadGuy Ogg
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I loved every bit of this episode. When Kisame moved his finger and Guy socked him one, that was nice. Ever since the manga for this episode came out, I've had mad respect for Kisame; a true shinobi to the very end. I agree with Badkent, his death should've been more dramatic, but oh well.
Itachi and Kisame's first meeting was interesting as well. But it seemed that Itachi quickly set the tone as to who the more dominant partner would be.
I enjoyed the episode and hopefully next week's episode is as good (or better) as this one.
Edited by BadGuy Ogg, Feb 23 2012, 02:54 PM.

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
anyone else find it ironic that Aoba was the reason Sasuke left the village, and that even now he was about the closest person to find out what Tobi's true face is? he's just a random side character haha.

Itachi's voice sounded a bit different in this episode, and no, not just because it was japanese. it sounded a little different from his regular japanese voice actor, but hey, that could just be me.

Lucifer
Member Avatar
D.V.D.A.
[ *  * ]
so long kisame, atleast u didnt fail your last mission.

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
Loved the flashbacks, as this episode indeed was. Loved it!

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree much better then last weeks episode. Really enjoyed Kisame's death perfect way for him to go. As Naruto said even someone from Akatsuki would die to save his comrades although he did slaughter them all to save the info from falling to enemy hands. I agree with Shikamaru when you think of the hidden mist village usually most shinobi have blue or white hair, Fuguki with red hair looks weird. Other then that not to much to complain about. great episode, although next week's looks amazing!! 9/10
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Another red head! Fuguki

Kisame trying to intimidate Itachi was great! Even Kisame knew he was someone you do not mess with.

And his death. Died like a Man.

Ryuuske Minami
Member Avatar
Eternally Genin
[ *  *  * ]
Badass episode.

I loved how guy pounded Kisame just because his finger twitched.

Kisame died valiantly. Who knew he actually had a soft spot for his comrades. I like the flashback on him.

iHaveTheEyes
Member Avatar
Smoke Ninja
[ * ]
This episode makes up for last weeks in my mind. We get a much better sense of just how strong Guy is with the 7th gate open. I'm curious as to why it never showed him in his extreme pain mode though.

I enjoyed the flashbacks. Espcially Itachi acting like a boss as always. Man he's so freakin cool..

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really enjoyed Kisame's flashbacks. It was nice getting to see Fuguki animated but I'll agree with those that were surprised by his hair color. I think I was expecting him to have blue hair like Kisame. Anyway these flashbacks showed just how far Kisame was willing to go in order to prevent intelligence from falling into enemy hands. It has been a while since I read this part in the manga so I forgot that it was Ibiki and the Hidden Leaf Village that appeared in this specific flashback.

My favorite part of the episode had to be the flashback to Kisame and Itachi's first meeting as partners. I guess it did make sense to partner the two of them up since they both killed their own comrades. As has been mentioned by others Itachi's voice did seem a little different to me in this episode. Maybe it's just the way his voice actor was portraying him.

In my opinion this episode was better than last weeks episode. Kisame biting off his own tongue and then committing suicide in order to prevent information from being extracted from him was pretty hardcore. I find it ironic that Gai will never forget his name now that he's dead. I find it ironic since Gai couldn't remember his name even after their previous two encounters.

Episode gets a 9.

hinata uzumaki
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Farewell, Kisame, may you rest in Pisces.

shakoor_h
Member Avatar
Sharingan Master
[ *  * ]
Why exactly did we need to know this much about his past? They could have easily just kept the part where they look into his brain, and got rid of the flashback. That said, it was still a great ep.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's character development shakoor, it's to understand more about him and why he joined akatsuki and proving even villains can be loyal. Also liked how kisame and itachi met both kind of wanting to kill each other.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply