Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 23 (40.4%)
9 13 (22.8%)
8 11 (19.3%)
7 5 (8.8%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 4 (7%)
4 1 (1.8%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 57
Chapter 578 Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 14 2012, 07:39 AM (6,999 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
The team ups and beat downs continue.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
Why didn't we see this coming? Of course Madara was going to level up with clones! He really is taking the piss with the Kage.... and I like it!

I can only assume that the kage wont be able to beat Madara and that Itachi / Sasuke stop the edo tensei.

aarob
Member Avatar
I'm hokage james b*tch
[ *  * ]
itachi made THE most epic quote of all time lol

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tsunade's predicament was easy to for see. Pretty amazing what she did.

The real Madara just stood up! I predict something similar with Naruto in the future.

Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto? Hmmmn Makes me wonder now about Kabuto's power besides edo tensei.

Quotes -
Madara - "Well then...I'll ask you one question. Do you prefer the clones to use Susanoo or not"
Itachi - "Any jutsu has a weakness. This jutsu's weak point and risk....are me"

10,000,000,000/10

The Dark Melon
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Is sasuke leaving the dark side???

Megadeuce26
We Have Come To Terms
[ * ]
This was a great chapter...seeing Sasuke and Itachi handle Kabuto will be great...although I'm sure it won't be as easy as they think...its like every Uchiha comes up with the best lines...my word!! Its also amazing, I thought for sure that the Hokage would have more Ninjutsu/Taijutsu then what they're using...esp. Tsunade being a Sannin and all...anyway good chapter...

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
This is simple, all Itachi has to do is think that he's capturing another Jinchuriki, i mean, he is an former Akatsuki member, not killing Kabuto should be the easiest thing for him. It's sasuke's recklessness he has to worry about.

Also, if Orochimaru couldn't even take on one Uchiha, let alone two brothers, and if Kabuto's practically the same as Orochimaru, how on earth does Kabuto expect to win?

we still haven't even seen a Sasuke VS Naruto rematch, and Tobi hasn't been killed yet, so it's far too early for Sasuke to switch sides just yet.

which reminds me, Tobi is going to be beyond pissed once he finds out all of this is even happening, his reaction should be funny to watch.

kingofthepirates
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
personally i thought it was ok though the two lines were pretty cool Kabuto seems pretty cool calm and collected for having to face Saskue and Itachi when a little while when orochimaru was till around he was scared of Saskue so he must have a plan or something also can't Kabuto just use the full control on Itachi? and also theres a new bit will this be a turning point for Saskue or do you think something right before Itachi disapears Saskue will turn back to the bad side?

Justice
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Madara - "Well then...I'll ask you one question. Do you prefer the clones to use Susanoo or not"
These quotes alone make the chapter well worth it. 8/10

Edited by Justice, Mar 14 2012, 08:56 AM.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wonder what Orochibuto has up his sleeve. Surely he has a way to counter tsukoyomi, I mean he hasn't come all this way and not being prepared to encounter Itachi and his tsukoyomi. Somehow I see sasuke using his EMS in some form of hax to show off to Itachi.

As expected Tusnade healed herself and some more talking that leads to no where.
Madara pulling out his pinochio clones with an option of tsusano or not.
Onoki shocked that his jinton has no effect and that Madara was just toying with him.
Itachi pulling out that quote out of no where was just too much...lol

an okay chapter, seems like the pacing of this war has slowed to the speed of a tortoise.
Edited by BadKent, Mar 14 2012, 09:09 AM.

Yodaime
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]

[in Kevin Hart's voice] SH*T JUST GOT REAL!!!!

jutsumaster12
Member Avatar
ANBU Leader
[ * ]
25 wood clones with 2 headed susanoo > Chuck Norris

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lol. Itachi is going to screw this up for sure. He could so easily bring Sasuke back to the good side, though.

With a Sasu/Ita Team up Kabuto doesn't have a chance. Even with the fact the Super Uchiha bros are holding back to avoid killing Kabs.

Not a bad chapter, but since it opened with all 3 battles discussed shouldn't we have gotten the final battle lines for Leaf VS Tobi? Like he unmasks or some backup arrives?

oblivion
Member Avatar
OUR RASENGAN WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN
[ *  *  *  * ]
sure, lets tell the opponent our exact plan and give him time to deal with it. same old mistake every villain makes... and it doesnt exactly work out well 99% of the time.

itachi is still awesome. not much to be said besides whats already been said

i still dislike sasuke. his willingness to work with itachi just isnt believable imo

madara still my favorite so far. complete domination. no regrets and no breaks. i hope his eventual end will be done well, tho i have little faith in kishi for doing it

5 kage's are disappointing. i realize they are up against an immortal madara but they arent working together at all. they're still working as 5 individuals and not as a team. look at kakashi and how he handled his situation against the mist swordsmen versus this. HUGE difference. hopefully gaara/mei step up and make it happen. i have little faith in the other kage to do this at all

Bsquared
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Such an amazing chapter....

I think Itachi and Sasuke are gonna do some amazing genjutsu double team to penetrate Kabuto.

And what is up with that giant crow in the beginning?

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
@oblivion: I don't know what you mean. Ei and Onoki have been using combos throughout the fight and the Kage have been working off one another's moves as well.

@Everyone: Hmm. So Tsunade does have the capability to heal without seals using this new technique, after all. [It's not Creation Rebirth, which we saw back in the Sannin fight, but rather a more advanced technique]

I wonder when she mastered that one.

I'll have a fuller review later, but we do have a pretty good setup. Though I doubt these will be the final battles even if each is against a major antagonist.

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I cant wait how p*ssed off sasuke will be when they managed to force kabuto to stop ET and itachi will perish too without any talk as he promised

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
^Right now, they're only aiming to beat him without killing him. Itachi can still have the talk before actually undoing Edo Tensei. [whether he will or not is the real question, I guess]

Colors
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Now this is how I expected Pain to be! Clones all amped up with all the powers of the Rinnegan. Now I can't see the Kages winning w/o Itachi ending Kabuto's jutsu. I'm loving the "Real" Madara more and more and would soooooo love to see the 1st in action.

Is it just me or are there others who think Orochimaru will come back as the master villain? I mean his presence/research/plan is basically intertwined in everything that is happening now!

Itachi is still better than Sasuke, even with his EMS, yes I'm biased.

blaccshinobi
Member Avatar
the one who has mastered all the ocular jutsu
[ * ]
lmao at madara wen they said madara was a bit worried and that they made him nervous enough to use the mokuton clone thing he was like "it is 5 v 1", it was nice that kishi gave him something funny to say.

i dont care about the reason or that it makes sense i just want kabuto to get ROTFLSTOMPED by sasuke and itachi.

and itachi's quote is so epic, its nice to see him protect the leaf village again. its like all my dream battles are coming true lol

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Madara is just downright trolling them at this point. He has pretty much reversed their only real advantage, and is implying that he could stack the odds even more if he really wanted to.

Kabuto's expression in that last panel is just downright creepy.

KRIDEN
Member Avatar
next time... use 3 tails.....
[ *  * ]
kabuto is creepy as a mug!!! uggh.. almost as creepy as clowns.... itachi is hands down my fav character...period.. i wish they wouldve shown him more.

ryukitsune
Member Avatar
Master of Logical Coolness
[ *  *  *  * ]
That opening page was cool in a cute way. Liked seeing Sasuke act surprised at Orochimaru possibly being alive, and how he thought so little of Kabuto that he simply used some shurikens. Madara is such a troll. He's not even pretending to fight anymore. "Prefer the clones to use Susanoo or not?" is such a awesome line. Anyway, I love the fact that Itachi and Sasuke are acting so brotherly in their team-up. And Kabuto looked quite the threat at the end. Hopefully he lives up to his hyping. Wonderful chapter.

Holywind
Member Avatar
Amused Fox
[ *  *  * ]
Just when I thought there couldn't be anymore sharigans in the world... Aside from the continuation of uchiha power-gasm I enjoyed the chapter. I used to think that Kabuto's remaining secrets would be real game changers, but now I'm not so sure. I look forward to seeing what he brings to the table and whether he'll go out like a true villain or a chump. When the war began I never would have guessed that Sasuke could get through it only attacking villains and never touching the alliance. This reuniting with Itachi really changes the perspectives on what Sasuke will be like the next time he sees Naruto.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
Don't worry, somehow Sasuke and Naruto will fight. DBZ Pulled it off eventually even when it seemed a true battle was off the table.

I did get a real kick out of how Sasuke is oh so willing to fight along side Itachi even after everything big bro put him though. In the end the only thing that has changed is power. Sasuke still wants just what he did as a kid.

PS: I also did like how madara confirmed what I've been saying. He has been taking hits just for laughs even though he could have been dodging/blocking them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply