Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 5 (23.8%)
9 1 (4.8%)
8 3 (14.3%)
7 5 (23.8%)
6 2 (9.5%)
5 - Average 3 (14.3%)
4 1 (4.8%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (4.8%)
Total Votes: 21
Shippuuden Episode 254 Airs
Topic Started: Mar 15 2012, 07:54 AM (1,415 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Stealth filler to brighten/ruin your day. At least it's only half the episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
Too much filler added - however it didn't ruin it too much

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
It wasn't bad. Loved seeing my favourite Akatsuki member once again. I'm excited particularly for the next episode.

10/10
Edited by Kartoon-Man, Mar 15 2012, 09:22 AM.

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
i would rather them add filler now then make a completely new arc. it was an ok episode, i guess.

Milo
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Did they've changed deidara's voice actor? Because he sounded different. Anyway, it was ok episode, though nothing special.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay episode, nothing special. Cracked me up when the armadillo chose Naruto over the rest.

I'm curious to know whether Naruto beat all the animals up or if it was an even match. From his comment and their reaction it seemed like he pretty much whooped their butts.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Good episode not great. That stupid ostrich from the filler is annoying, glad it wasn't for to long. The rest was great, glad to see all the villages converging in hidden cloud and also Kabuto making his move on Naruto and Bee. Onoki already in trouble against Deidara, looking forward to more in this fight. Also great seeing the Gedo Mazo, Hashirama clone and the 100,000 zetsu army. 8/10
Edited by narutofan85, Mar 15 2012, 02:30 PM.

Ryuuske Minami
Member Avatar
Eternally Genin
[ *  *  * ]
The second half saved the episode for me.

I'm looking forward to Oonoki in action next week.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
From a project management point of view, Naruto executed.

Mercutio
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Condor returns!!!! Like a BOSS!

Also, in the words of Admiral Ackbar... It's a TRAP!
Edited by Mercutio, Mar 16 2012, 04:37 AM.

shakoor_h
Member Avatar
Sharingan Master
[ *  * ]
The best part of the filler was when Bee is playing Rock Paper Scissors with the crab LOL. Rest of it was crap.

Lucifer
Member Avatar
D.V.D.A.
[ *  * ]
That filler part was so terrible but the rest was good

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
As everyone else said, the filler was very terrible and created an inconsistent, In the filler part Naruto knows about the war. Then went things turn to cannon, Yamato says along the lines that he hopes Naruto doesn't find out that there's a war going to happen or else he'll want to be in the front lines.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
In my opinion most of the filler material in this episode was downright awful. I think the only filler bit I liked was Killer Bee and that crab playing rock, paper, scissors. Other than that I can't believe they brought Condor the Ostrich back. He wasn't a good filler character to begin with. Then the four way love affair involving Don the giant koala, Chuji the giant penguin, Hippo Boss, King and the armadillo was just ridiculous. Although it was funny how she chose Naruto over all of them.

The second half of the episode was so much better since we got back to canon material. I enjoyed seeing the Zetsu army and the Hashirama clone animated. Deidara making his long awaited comeback was another plus. The next episode should be fun since we'll see the continuation of the battle between Deidara, Kabuto and the Tsuchikage's group. We were also treated to another pretty good omake. Poor Rock Lee ate a bomb instead of the chocolate bomb.

Episode gets a 5.

Mercutio
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
The crab vs. Killer Bee scene isn't filler.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply