Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 5 (38.5%)
9 2 (15.4%)
8 3 (23.1%)
7 0 (0%)
6 1 (7.7%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 2 (15.4%)
Total Votes: 13
Shippuuden Episode 293 Airs
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 09:18 AM (3,138 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Continues as before, so more of the same.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HyperStorm
Member Avatar
*japanese naruto voice* SASU-KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[ *  * ]
Am really getting sick of hearing those kids cry. Eww brother and sister love I know thier not really related but she keeps saying nee-san. Pretty good ep especially in the beginning naruto getting toss like poop in the wind made my day.
Edited by HyperStorm, Dec 13 2012, 11:34 AM.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Best episode yet!! Kyuubi clone was epic as hell and all those edo tensei fighting team Guy was great and very welcome. Also seeing Shikamaru use his shadow stitching again Kabuto's striking shadow snake was cool. And of course Guy and Lee opening the gates to fight is always great. Rest of the episode was slow moving but good building up for the next one. Shiseru Dokku thing is getting interesting, 10/10. Top notch animation from Tsuru and Co.
Edited by narutofan85, Dec 13 2012, 06:14 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
i know without him we wouldn't have a plot, but this begs the question, why didn't just Sasuke kill Kabuto back when he "killed" Orochimaru? he could've easily got rid of him them as Kabuto was far weaker than Sasuke then, and he was too naive to think he wouldn't have tried to follow orochimaru in his footsteps.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have to say the episodes seem to be getting better. I really enjoyed the confrontation between the clone, Gai and Lee. Pretty impressive combos. I have to agree about the kids, do they really need to cry so often?

It was nice to see Minato even if it was for a brief moment. I'm still a bit confused about the whole "brother" thing. Are they really siblings or just saying that because they grew up together? I hope they ain't going to do some redneck wedding in the end.

Anyway, great episode.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
No they are not siblings, that is what she calls him since they have been really close for years.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snakiest
Member Avatar
Шпион из КГБ
[ *  * ]
Oh god... The Kyuubi giving his chakra to that brainless monster for it to throw Naruto in a god knows what direction was at least stupid. What if it just squashed Naruto right there? That would have been feniti la comedia for the Fox, too, but it is on filler-reasoning today, so I guess it is forgivable?

I have just realized that good animation doesn't cut it any more for me. Yeah, sure, the fights look amazing, but I feel like watching another Michael Bay movie here. There must be some substance, yet there is none. And Micheal's movies are at least not as pretentious story-wise. They are stupid and he never hides it while every damn filler tries to appeal to the watcher through banal values, to jerk a tear out of the viewer with trite philosophy of loss and friendship. God knows how tired I am of that crap...

Life goes on, people.

Ryuuske Minami
Member Avatar
Eternally Genin
[ *  *  * ]
Another winner, esp the fights in the beginning

Daobs
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Snakiest
Dec 13 2012, 06:49 PM
Oh god... The Kyuubi giving his chakra to that brainless monster for it to throw Naruto in a god knows what direction was at least stupid. What if it just squashed Naruto right there? That would have been feniti la comedia for the Fox, too, but it is on filler-reasoning today, so I guess it is forgivable?
I can't remember it correctly, but isn't the Kyuubi supposed to be set free if Naruto dies? Maybe that's what it wanted, for the clone to kill him so he could be free.

Another nice episode. Probably the best filler story, in my opinion. Seeing the Konoha 11 together is always nice, however, the scene where the girls were tending to the wounded was a little sexist. We've seen this kind of thing before (the filler when all the moms fought the enemies with frying pans) but this time they even gave Hinata the healing technique. We all know that having a medical member in each team is ideal, and that women are better at chakra control, but it just seems like Tsunade and especially Sakura are loosing more and more protagonism. Still, I won't disagree that Hinata would make a great medical ninja, perhaps better than Ino, since a lot of her training as a Hyuuga involves controlling and releasing chakra, but i'm just speculating here.

I guess Disonasu being evil was expected, let's wait and see what his motives are. Kabuto must be after the same thing.
Edited by Daobs, Dec 14 2012, 05:44 AM.

Snakiest
Member Avatar
Шпион из КГБ
[ *  * ]
Daobs
Dec 14 2012, 05:43 AM
I can't remember it correctly, but isn't the Kyuubi supposed to be set free if Naruto dies? Maybe that's what it wanted, for the clone to kill him so he could be free.
I even remember how Naruto was threatening to go down together with the fox unless he gives him some chakra. Maybe rules changed since then. :huh:

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
my guess Disonasu is just being used by Kabuto since they both probably want the same thing. Kabuto's just letting Disonasu doing all of the hard work for him, and Kabuto just jumps in those fights to "play" with Naruto. it's not like Kabuto, or Orochimaru for that matter, hasn't done that before. the fights are intriguing to watch, though.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The beginning of the episode was very exciting. Gai and Lee opening up the gates and fighting against the Four Tail Kyuubi form was really cool. As was seeing Shikamaru's Shadow Stitching pitted against Kabuto's Striking Shadow Snake. I didn't expect to have all of the Konoha 11 involved in this arc so their brief skirmish with the Edo Tensei summons was nice. The Kyuubi clone rampage was short but was neat while it lasted.

It comes as no surprise that Disonasu is a bad guy. He has been suspicious for a while. Chances are both he and Kabuto are using one another. A double cross at some point isn't out of the question. I thought the brief appearance by Minato was a treat. I also got a kick out of the scene of Hidan trying to prevent himself from being eaten by the snake summoned by Kabuto. I'd have to agree with those that are annoyed by the constant crying of the children. I would have been content with just shots of them looking down.

Episode gets an 8.

chubide
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Daobs
Dec 14 2012, 05:43 AM
Snakiest
Dec 13 2012, 06:49 PM

Another nice episode. Probably the best filler story, in my opinion. Seeing the Konoha 11 together is always nice, however, the scene where the girls were tending to the wounded was a little sexist. We've seen this kind of thing before (the filler when all the moms fought the enemies with frying pans) but this time they even gave Hinata the healing technique. We all know that having a medical member in each team is ideal, and that women are better at chakra control, but it just seems like Tsunade and especially Sakura are loosing more and more protagonism. Still, I won't disagree that Hinata would make a great medical ninja, perhaps better than Ino, since a lot of her training as a Hyuuga involves controlling and releasing chakra, but i'm just speculating here.

I guess Disonasu being evil was expected, let's wait and see what his motives are. Kabuto must be after the same thing.
Nope.

If a host dies while the tailed beast is still inside them, the beast dies too. (Or it did back in the day, I think currently it dissipates for centuries, or decades, or something before it reconstitutes itself).

That is why throughout part 1 the Kyubi kept saving Naruto from deaths door, to save his own hide.
It's also why Akatsuki had to capture all the hosts alive, and not kill them before the extraction

Raven Uchiha
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
It was a cool episode. I just wish we could have seen more of Minato though.

kingrob1990
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i like the part when might guy and lee used the eight gates technique to send the nine tails fling through the air. this was a great episode.

Bicgatepc02
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Not quite as good as last week for me. Still awesome animation and enjoying the story overall so far. Look forward to seeing what this power is and also this entity that's writing on the scrolls. Another very good episode overall, 1'll give it a 9/10.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply