Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 6 (60%)
9 2 (20%)
8 1 (10%)
7 1 (10%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 10
Shippuuden Episode 294 Airs
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 10:27 AM (2,273 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Part five, nice to see that side effect of Senjutsu come into play with the snake things turning into frogs.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HyperStorm
Member Avatar
*japanese naruto voice* SASU-KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[ *  * ]
Excellent excellent episode sage mode naruto vs juubi naruto was the best part. Naruto having his game face on while in sage mode hitting the in clone with air palms epic.

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
the villain in this filler is starting to annoy me, when will Pierrot ever make a filler villain that you can take seriously? other than that good episode, only one more left in the arc that's gonna be in January and hopefully we get back to canon.

Did anyone else notice that Kabuto resurrected the Uchiha from Sasuke's flashback during his fight with Naruto in Part 1?

marzaq
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
AburameSenpai
Dec 20 2012, 12:33 PM
the villain in this filler is starting to annoy me, when will Pierrot ever make a filler villain that you can take seriously? other than that good episode, only one more left in the arc that's gonna be in January and hopefully we get back to canon.

Did anyone else notice that Kabuto resurrected the Uchiha from Sasuke's flashback during his fight with Naruto in Part 1?
i liked this filler villain cause 1. he is scared of Naruto thats something new for a change and 2. he was about to tell the mandatory life story of filler villains reson to be evil and/or search for power and was completely rebuffed

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked this episode because Naruto showed some inginuity by using his sage mode to get out of his snake bind. Unfortunately as the episode progressed I became bored. It's probably because I was expecting some of the same action as in previous episodes. We're in the last episodes where we should be getting more action instead, we get some kunai exchanges and a few bomb pellets. C'mon give me more!!

Still, a good a episode.
Edited by BadKent, Dec 20 2012, 04:40 PM.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great episode with a few twists thrown in there. Loved aruto vs 4 tail kyubi clone. Disonasu is pretty crazy and I like how he knew both Oorchimaru and akatuski, especially Pain. Saezuri is pretty crazy looks like a futuristic machine. Can't wait to see the full effects of this "power"Ama no Hoko. Weird how it works but sounds, but also pretty cool. And that Nine tailed clone dragon is badass!! Can't wait to see it in action. 10/10
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snakiest
Member Avatar
Шпион из КГБ
[ *  * ]
Didn't bother with the dialogue. Who cares what psycho maniac reason the guy is fighting for again? They all end the same anyway - as cannon fodder. I can't believe people manage to enjoy this bullcrp. I mean, is life so boring these fillers start to actually grow on you?O_o Or is it the nearing apocalypse that distorts people's vision turning them into positive receptors of all that will be gone?

Hope the first meteorite will hit the Pierrot guys.

On a side note, if we survive till January 17, I will be back whining about poor animation in the main story. See you on the other side.

Daobs
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
AburameSenpai
Dec 20 2012, 12:33 PM
I did notice the Uchiha, but i didn't recognize him from part one. Nice catch.

Really interesting episode. I'm starting to think this was supposed to be Shippuuden's Movie 6 if Kishimoto didn't participate in the making of Road to Ninja.

However, how did they survived the Edo explosions? Did i miss something?

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
In my opinion it was a smart move on Naruto's part to go into Sage Mode to break free from the snakes that had him tied up. If I remember correctly the last time we saw the side effects from something draining the Sage chakra was when Naruto fought against Pain. I thought the battle between Naruto and the Four Tail Kyuubi form was cool. I was surprised how dominating Naruto was though. The tide sure has turned since the last battle.

I still feel as if this filler arc has a movie type feeling to it. I liked how Deidara used the Edo Tensei summons as sacrificial bombs. I know he did the same during the war but in this episode he used multiple summons. The reunion and scuffle between Team 10 and Hidan was short but still interesting. In the war they ran into Kakuzu again so it's only fitting for them to have another run in with Hidan. I couldn't help but feel somewhat sorry for him when his arm blew off at one point.

Episode gets a 7.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply