Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 27 (44.3%)
9 11 (18%)
8 7 (11.5%)
7 3 (4.9%)
6 3 (4.9%)
5 - Average 2 (3.3%)
4 2 (3.3%)
3 3 (4.9%)
2 1 (1.6%)
1 - Very Poor 2 (3.3%)
Total Votes: 61
Chapter 615 Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 11:47 PM (12,940 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hinata, you go girl. :lol:

Finally some meaningful movement on that pairing. It's been pretty one sided since forever. Not that that particular relationship is the one for Naruto or anything necessarily, just that Kishimoto had set it up, but never really paid it off very much.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MadaraObito
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Another great chapter.

10/10

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
While it's fine and dandy that Hinata and Naruto gets there romance going...

It sadly shows Naruto's childish "I want no one to get hurt" side of life, which he should have understood by now... What was the point of the Pain fight and Naruto seeking out Nagato afterwards to listen to Nagato's past of experiencing pain and death?

6/10 - For Hinata slapping Naruto.

MadaraObito
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The Peacebrew
Dec 27 2012, 12:01 AM

It sadly shows Naruto's childish "I want no one to get hurt" side of life, which he should have understood by now... What was the point of the Pain fight and Naruto seeking out Nagato afterwards to listen to Nagato's past of experiencing pain
Good point. But I think many fans will be disappointed if that happened again.

oblivion
Member Avatar
OUR RASENGAN WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN
[ *  *  *  * ]
yea... im still not into this whole "i want to save everyone and stop everyone from dieing" thing. seems a bit naive...

the naruto hinata love thing is nice i guess. not what i expected to see flare up in the middle of a battlefield but whatever works i guess

not much to discuss this time around.

Jar112
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The Peacebrew
Dec 27 2012, 12:01 AM
While it's fine and dandy that Hinata and Naruto gets there romance going...

It sadly shows Naruto's childish "I want no one to get hurt" side of life, which he should have understood by now... What was the point of the Pain fight and Naruto seeking out Nagato afterwards to listen to Nagato's past of experiencing pain and death?

6/10 - For Hinata slapping Naruto.
Wait till Hnata and Naruto first date..

But anyway who thinks Obito trades in Madara to only get retconned by Sasuke who willingly gives his body to Madara in hopes to kill everyone?

Or Oro tries to take Madaras body for his own..?

Just a thought other than Naruto being completely dense and not seeing what's in front of his face. Maybe Hinata will make him see the light

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Decent chapter since it was extremely difficult to follow up last week's.

7/10 for being motivational and stuff.

TurrinB
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
My thoughts on the recent chapter and Hinata becoming a Super Saiyan!

In case that doesn't work: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/TurrinB?feature=mhee"]Link to My Channel[/URL]

Do you think Hinata has replaced Sakura as the main heroin at this point? What will Super Saiyan Hinata be capable of?

Deathco_019
Member Avatar
True Ninja
[ * ]
Chapter was pretty decent. Played heavy on the emotional content, which, when Naruto is involved, doesn't always fly well. It's difficult feeling any feels for Naruto since we all know he'll be fine and overcome it. The series is called Naruto, after all.

Hinata, on the other hand, was great. I really enjoyed her dialogue. She gets it and she understand what death means. Neji even meant more to her too. Excellent growth on her part.

6/10 because Naruto is weak and Hinata is strong.

Ravenlight21
Member Avatar
Elite04
[ *  *  * ]
guess what... i'm really a member of the "dump-sakura-movement" lol....

Movado
Member Avatar
Jiraiya is alive!!
[ * ]
Did i just miss something? Neji is still alive on the floor and Kyubi didn't heal him???

oblivion
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Movado
Dec 27 2012, 02:36 AM
Did i just miss something? Neji is still alive on the floor and Kyubi didn't heal him???
giving someone chakra isnt the same as healing them of their wounds. he still has a giant spike sticking through his chest. all the chakra in the world isnt going to fix that

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
No. He was dead and given the casualty treatment. (Unless I missed something.)

I'll have more to say later, but this was a touching chapter that had a good action moment or two but went full on with the emotional angle.

oblivion
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Twilight_Ninja
Dec 27 2012, 03:24 AM
No. He was dead and given the casualty treatment. (Unless I missed something.)
hard to say really. it seems as if he died only when he fell to the ground. in the first page or so while he was still standing (with his eyes still open), he could have been alive. whether they kyuubi was ready to give chakra at that moment is debatable but either way, i stand by the fact that no amt of chakra can fix a spike through the chest...

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I think Naruto will find a way somehow to disconnect Obito and Madara from Juubi ... I think that's the only way he might have a chance of winning this fight!?
Also Bee is on a death wish now so I doubt he's gonna be around for much longer....! But I've been saying that for about 100+ chapters and he's still here...!!

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Man that was freaking awesome, the panel with all the death. I like how Naruto and Hinata are resembling Minato and Kushina. I don't think Obito will turn into the good side but I think Madara is starting to see Obito's curiosity on Naruto's ideology of " I will protect everything" will be a step back from their moon eye plan. So Madara killing Obito is a sure thing, Madara could destroy and killing the majority of the population of the world and simply rule it and reconstruct it to his liking while staying immortal or at least he could decide that if Obito becomes a burden to him.

I don't think there's much to say about this chapter, Bee's actions were good I suppose.

metroxil
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Man I love this chapter but it makes me wonder; Did Kishi give us this NaruHina moment (^^) because it's her birthday today?

Megadeuce26
We Have Come To Terms
[ * ]
This chapter gets a 10/10 for Hinata keeping her pimp hand strong.

I'm so glad Hinata got some screen time...she has started to speak up whats on her mind. Which is what Naruto needs. Now that he does have someone to protect he can't fight so carelessly...heres hoping to us seeing Namikaze side coming out of Naruto...love Kurama comments too.

All-in-all another good chapter.

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
Just now reading. Will rate later.

Deathco_019
Member Avatar
True Ninja
[ * ]
Megadeuce26
Dec 27 2012, 07:59 AM
This chapter gets a 10/10 for Hinata keeping her pimp hand strong.

I'm so glad Hinata got some screen time...she has started to speak up whats on her mind. Which is what Naruto needs. Now that he does have someone to protect he can't fight so carelessly...heres hoping to us seeing Namikaze side coming out of Naruto...love Kurama comments too.

All-in-all another good chapter.
"Now that he does have someone to protect he can't fight so carelessly..."

Are you saying he never had anyone to protect beforehand. because he did/does. Naruto needs to stop be so naive and grow the hell up already. Seems like everyone in the entire war gets that BUT him.

It's what makes this series borderline laughable at this point. The main character prove time and time again to have one of the worst characters.

cquence72000
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I did enjoy this chapter as a Hinata/Naruto fan.
Sometimes it take a soft touch to calm the nerves and bring it all back into focus. Hinata'll make a great motivational speaker for the village. She can make sweet money holding siminars.
If Kurenai could see her now.
That was cool how Bee made Juubi swallow that blast. I also liked the last page with Hinata next to Naruto while he bursted into Kyubi mode.

Other than that....8/10 a whole chapter on getting Knuckle head to wake up and get back into the fight?
Whatever happened to the 19-22 page chapters? 16 pages (excluding the cool splash pages). With 3 more pages we could have a peek at whats happening with the other characters.

Descartes Uzumaki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I don't think you all understand what Naruto has on his shoulders. First of all he's not a robot and he can't just shut his emotions down especially when his childhood friend died to literally save his life so give him a break. Secondly he does understand death he just has more on his shoulders than that. He has to find a way to make peace within the entire Shinobi world. Something that no other ninja before him was able to do.
On a side note I'm happy to see Hinata step up because for the life of me I could never understand Naruto's obsession with Sakura.

cquence72000
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Descartes Uzumaki
Dec 27 2012, 10:54 AM
I don't think you all understand what Naruto has on his shoulders. First of all he's not a robot and he can't just shut his emotions down especially when his childhood friend died to literally save his life so give him a break. Secondly he does understand death he just has more on his shoulders than that. He has to find a way to make peace within the entire Shinobi world. Something that no other ninja before him was able to do.
On a side note I'm happy to see Hinata step up because for the life of me I could never understand Naruto's obsession with Sakura.
Good point.
Just that, this is war and his burdens don't have to be shouldered on just him (part of what Hinata and Kyubi were telling him). I definitley see how Naruto wants to do it all himself to avoid any of his loved ones from suffering. He just wants everyone to be safe while he parents them. But they have that same feeling towards him. Something like this is never one sided.

Personaly, I think Naruto is growing more but still has the child-like minded way of thinking. With everyones help he'll a better character.

I hope they are able to help him stay focused on the war and defeating the bad guys.

Just my two pennies on it....

cquence72000
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Well. His IS trying to defeat the bad guys. He just has to let his homies help.
"I get by with a little help from my friends...."
Love the Beetles.

Megadeuce26
We Have Come To Terms
[ * ]
@Deathco_019...you're completely correct, Naruto has always had people to fight for...however, its different when you're fighting for someone you love...which has been reinterated throughout this series. Smarter decisions are made to protect the people you care about the most. Even more so now that Naruto realizes how close Hinata is to him...go figure. He does need to grow up tho...and that is this moment. IMO Naruto is naive but his potential is off the charts, and there is nothing wrong with being naive...it gives you a large basis for hope when others can't see it, which plays into him finding a way to cure the ninja world of this problem.

Its interesting neither Naruto or his companions know of war as Nagato said way back so they are experiencing it for the first time...but the way they've handled it up to now even with the casulties are better than expected.

@cquence72000 Couldn'tve said it better...as much as you wanna protect your friends...your friends want to protect you just as badly...next chapter will be awesome!

Edited by Megadeuce26, Dec 27 2012, 11:42 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply