Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Piece Film Z
Topic Started: May 2 2013, 10:36 AM (686 Views)
vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just watched this in the theater yesterday and I say that it's a good movie. I'll say that it is at par with movie 10 both having the involvement of Oda. That makes these 2 movies the best in the list I think.

I'll say that it really is hard for Oda to sqeeze in these new characters into his mythos which has already established 10+ years of story. First it was Shiki in movie 10 which was a pirate at par with Roger. And now we have Z which was a former admiral and the one who taught most of the major marines that we have in the manga/anime.

The animation during the fight scenes are superb specially in the last part.

During the ending credits, younger versions of some pirates and marines other than the straw hats are shown which for me is enjoyable to see.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kin413
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I like the fact that luffy wasnt over powered and he didnt actually win against z but that was one hell of a boxing match at the end.

GustavoWoltmann
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I really love the One Piece Film Z too. But I am curious on the new One Piece Movie Gold? do you have watched it? The movie is not available on our region here in Panama so I would like to ask if there are anyone who has link so I can watch it. I will greatly appreciated it. I will check any publishers website that you will post. Thanks.
Regards,
Gustavo Woltmann

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · One Piece · Next Topic »
Add Reply