Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 10 (58.8%)
9 4 (23.5%)
8 1 (5.9%)
7 1 (5.9%)
6 1 (5.9%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 17
Shippuuden Episode 339 Airs
Topic Started: Nov 21 2013, 09:52 AM (972 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Say goodbye to the resurrected, they're finally out of time. We get our final Uchiha massacre flashback, hopefully?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Deidara, Noo! Katsu!!!
One of the greatest episodes, Madara fighting the Kages was great, perfect Susanoo!
Itachi released Edo Tensei by using Chinese Zodiac Symbols, that's unique! Bye Itachi, Adios!

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
So Madara is basically like an Uchiha version of Kisame, with the aspect of his power rivaling the Tailed Beasts.

Great episode, but there's two things I don't get. I don't understand how Sasuke knew Tobi's true name instead of still referring him as Madara since... he doesn't know about the true Madara. I must've missed something during the Kabuto battle.

Another thing is I don't get why Itachi's mother and father would just accept their deaths. I mean the deaths weren't inevitable, since they're both Jounin. They could've easily held him off enough to escape, even if unarmed. I guess they loved Itachi too much to do so.

Well, with the Edo Tenseis gone, guess Naruto vs Tobi is all that's left.

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
For now. Then Madara vs the rest, Orochimaru maybe and probably Sasuke VS. Naruto.

case
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Really enjoyed this episode. What I wonder is after Hiruzen died, why was Danzo not considered then for Hokage? And as expected, the Mizukage was the first one to give up lol
Edited by case, Nov 21 2013, 02:19 PM.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
This was an amazing episode, and one of my favorites of the year. The crazy action with Madara and perfect Susanoo taking out the kages, Itachi's flashback showing the truth and his goodbye. Great action and great emotion, along with great character development. Yuruse Itachi, kore de saigo da. 10/10

chingu91
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great episode, they put good work into this one. I hope they keep this standard of episodes.

Riddengan
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
@Sinedd You're right but that's the names given to the hand seals that they use. It's been explained early on in the anime....don't know how the ninja remember them all or do them so fast. Good episode...good to hear the story in full and also glad to see this war finally winding down. Also sucked to see the kage getting pwned. Hopefully Sasuke will get some closure from hearing the full truth from his brother though. 9 for me

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Nice animation, The kages combine attack was impressive even forcing Madara to respond with full strength. The difference in Power was so obvious.

Uchiha Itachi of the leaf, a true shinobi till the end. Till the end he sacrificed everything for the village. Had he not end E.T when he did, the kages would have been no more. What speed that perfect susanoo has while cutting the mountain, and the sheer size of it is remarkable.

I wonder though which group of people did shishou planned to use that jutsu on and how is danzou able to steal that eye without some resistance. Seeing danzou again was neat-Seeing as he manipulated people and events to make sure the uchiha is no more!

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Kages battle with Madara in this episode was an awesome sight. Oonoki once again inspired his fellow Kage to stand up and fight. Their combination attack was excellent and forced Madara to unleash his full power. It sure was great to see the Perfect Susanoo animated. Madara demonstrated how much of a gap there really is between their power.

Itachi forcing Kabuto to release the Edo Tensei jutsu had to be a major relief for the Ninja Alliance. The scene with him walking towards Sasuke with his hand out was reminiscent of the final moments of their fight. I enjoyed watching the flashbacks that helped fill out the holes in the story behind the Uchiha Clan Massacre. In said flashbacks I thought it was nice to hear Shisui's voice. It amazes me how nonchalant he was in giving Itachi his other eye. These flashbacks proved that Itachi was truly a Hidden Leaf Ninja.

Overall this was an outstanding episode. I give it a 10.

case
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Random question: so is yamato dead? his cells were being used to make zetsu stronger so they could keep him alive for that. I feel like he's dead but do we know definitively?

hinata uzumaki
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
^ I don't think he's dead, but we don't know. He was probably forgotten in the confusion of the war, especially the final battle, which is coming up.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
case
Nov 23 2013, 11:34 PM
Random question: so is yamato dead? his cells were being used to make zetsu stronger so they could keep him alive for that. I feel like he's dead but do we know definitively?
He's currently forgotten in the plotline, like Kubo did to Nel in Bleach.

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
An emotional episode, but it felt very rushed. Usually the emotional part is a lot slower, with music and a whole bunch of flashbacks to really kick you in the manhood. This one just didn't do that for me. Probably because I'm a woman and I don't have a 'manhood' but still, 6/10. Oh and the part where Madara brought out his ultimate Susanoo was hilarious. The five kage face's were just like 'you have got to be kidding me'. :D

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Mangekyou Sharingan
Nov 23 2013, 04:15 PM
Itachi forcing Kabuto to release the Edo Tensei jutsu had to be a major relief for the Ninja Alliance.
But will they ever know Itachi was the one that saved them? I feel like Itachi has gone unrecognized for so much. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply