Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 2 (16.7%)
9 4 (33.3%)
8 3 (25%)
7 2 (16.7%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 1 (8.3%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 12
Shippuuden Episode 340 Airs
Topic Started: Nov 28 2013, 07:25 PM (691 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
All the Edo Tensei say their farewells... or not.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Great episode, but not as great as last week's. Madara breaking out of the edo tensei was awesome, he really is a badass. All the eod tensei leaving was nice, still wish Pierrot utilized them a little more, especially Kimimaro. Tsunade and Dan meeting real quick was nice before madara almost killed her. And the gedo getting chakra from the Eight and Nine tails is bringing this fight to the next level. Can't wait! 9/10

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great Episode, Madara's fire jutsu was neat, him using his will power to join his soul to the host body was amazing, so also was he using hand seals to breakout of Edo Tensei.

Kakashi, Gai and Naruto combo attack was beautiful to watch-they are a team.

I find Naruto's comment to the Masked man hilarious and Sasuke pointing Kabuto to Suigetsu and Juugo too!

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Well Madara did 3 badass things here, stop his own reanimation releasing, his fire actually burned someone unlike 98% of the fire jutsus in Naruto(ontop of that, he burnt someone with medically enhanced arms), and lastly he denounced Edo Tensei as a juvenile jutsu despite the massive carnage it caused.

I don't understand how Tobi can no longer control the Jinchuuriki, even though the Edo Tensei had vanished. What was even the point of giving them the Rinnegan if he can't control them with the Rinnegan? Seems like the only use from it was the shared sight thing.

The final words of the Edo Tensei were nice and all; strange Mangetsu was off-screened. He was in the last episode's preview. Also, Dan's just is OPed.

Gedo Mazo is so extremely pathetic, he's better off just being a mobile-less statue. And one more nit-picky thing is that they pretty much spoiled the plot twist for the next episode with the episode name in the preview.

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
Madara;

Anime: "There is one big problem (for you), an Edo-tensei with immortality (unless sealed) plus infinite chakra". Yeah nothing can stop this edo...

Manga: Open spoiler if your up to latest (656)
Spoiler: click to toggle
I don't know what to make of Madara's mentality or his intentions.

About the anime; 8/10 for this episode, Tsunade/Dan part was well done scenes with "What is a village/clan/shinobi" good as well. Not much 'oomph' or emphasis with some expressions. Madara done the seals after his chakra was clinging back on (if it was written in this order, I can't remember).
Edited by Sir Kisame, Nov 29 2013, 07:11 AM.

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The jinchūriki Yugito, Yagura, Rōshi, Han, Utakata and Fū are all gone now.
Deidara, too bad he had to leave. No more fireworks, no more Katsu! Katsu! Deidara, NOOO! Why did you have to leave?
Kimimaro, Chiyo, the Second Tsuchikage Mū, Pakura passed away.
Also, why didn't they let Kakuzu to say his last word, after all he was an Akatsuki and he deserves a word. Dan Kato failed to fulfill his dream, at least his girlfiend, Tsunade became Hokage. Not everyone can make their dreams to happen.

Descartes Uzumaki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Did anybody notice that Itachi didn't show Sasuke how to use Izanami like he did in the Manga? I wonder why they choose to leave that out. Another thing I didn't understand is why Madara didn't fade when everyone else did. I understand that he knows how to release it but everyone had already disappeared by the time he released it with the exception of Dan.

Side note: Can you we please get a 656 chapter discussion?????????????

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Yea what's going on with that? Already Saturday and no thread for 656, amazing chapter and lot's to discuss. Next few episodes are going to be great, especially 342. Not confirmed yet, but word is Hiroyuki Yamashita is doing 342. He is the amazing animator who did 322 Madara Uchiha among others. Will know for sure in a few days, but I look forward to next week's preview.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree that it was cool of Madara to stop his own Edo Tensei release. His message of how the caster of the jutsu should not use it so carelessly before declaring the jutsu itself as juvenal continued to make him out to be a real bad bad man.

I thought they dedicated a perfect amount of time showing the Edo Tensei being released. I like how some of them got to give a few parting words before being gone for good. I especially liked how Pakura and Maki got some closure. If I remember correctly there was a lack of closure between the two during their filler episode. So in short this made things right.

The scenes with Dan and Tsunade were quite nice. Things didn't end too well with them in the past so this made for a happier moment. Dan was able to save Tsunade this time but it seems like he was only preventing the inevitable as Madara appears to be unstoppable.

Overall this was another episode well done. I give it a 9.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I liked this episode. A bit of emotional stuff, action, and of course some sad irony like when Madara says he can't die, when Dan finally protects Tsunade, and of course when Sasuke loses his identity after being sure for like what? A 100 episodes straight that he was going to destroy the leaf village? Reminds me of real life, I laughed, I cried, I worried. Great episode 10/10

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply