Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this epiosde?
10 - Excellent 2 (15.4%)
9 3 (23.1%)
8 4 (30.8%)
7 2 (15.4%)
6 1 (7.7%)
5 - Average 1 (7.7%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 13
Shippuuden Episode 341 Airs
Topic Started: Dec 5 2013, 04:34 PM (721 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Can't keep a bad snake down.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Talkative episode. Although, it's halirious how Suigetsu is the voice of reason to Sasuke's one-track mind.

It's great to see that the best villain in Naruto, Orochimaru, has made his return. It seems that killing the guy is virtually impossible.

The second half of the episode was a bit dragged on, especially Kurama's explanation on how the brothers absorbed his chakra. Although, Tobi did seem more epic than he usually is for a brief moment. Speaking of which, it seems that the team is going to fight him directly next episode, since he no longer has his Jinchuuriki team nor Gedo Statue backing him up so that should be a fun watch. 9/10
Edited by BHM1250, Dec 6 2013, 03:05 AM.

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
Almost as if the canon-anime team's work was left behind for the filler-anime team.

It was very dragging; could have fit a lot more in this, nevertheless Orochimaru's appearance was expected and fulfilled 8/10.

Just feels like "Tobi" was merely standing there while a whole load of tensile-stress was on the explanation of Kinkaku/Ginkaku, portions of power et cetera...

honoric
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Sir Kisame
Dec 7 2013, 05:21 AM

It was very dragging; could have fit a lot more in this,
Just feels like "Tobi" was merely standing there while a whole load of tensile-stress was on the explanation of Kinkaku/Ginkaku, portions of power et cetera...
unfortunatly it was like that in the manga ...... they just anime what kishi has done.......

and you must keep in mind that the manga is just 60 chapter ahead....... so they MUST drag thing a little......

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
At this point in the storyline it was nice to find out that Anko's still alive. She's been out of commission for a while now and before this we weren't aware of her status. I still find it interesting how Anko's Cursed Seal was used to resurrect Orochimaru. Like a lot of fans I'm glad to see him make a return. With that said I do think that Suigetsu made some valid points against the idea of bringing him back.

The second half of the episode wasn't as dragged out as I had expected it to be. Kurama's explanation felt necessary considering not everyone was aware of the full details. Judging from the preview I have a feeling that the next episode will make up for all of the talking that happened in this episode.

Overall a decent episode. I give it a 7.

Neogin
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Overall, I thought it was good. I was surprised that the episode ended so quickly, hah.

Although, I sense a filler-arc approaching.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Good episode, Orochimaru returns and we learn more about the Juubi. Animation overall was decent for an outsource. I'll give it an 8/10 just for the fact next weeks episode is going to be amazing!

SirKisame

Almost as if the canon-anime team's work was left behind for the filler-anime team.

Their is no canon/filler anime teams. It's about rotation and decisions by Date about which episodes are in-house and which are outsourced. 342 will be a very good in-house episode.
Edited by narutofan85, Dec 8 2013, 10:14 AM.

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
narutofan85
Dec 8 2013, 10:10 AM

SirKisame

Their is no canon/filler anime teams. It's about rotation and decisions by Date about which episodes are in-house and which are outsourced. 342 will be a very good in-house episode.

I know, there are schedules, what I said was clearly a simile. :FP:

What I meant is there is canon like this is the manga, and there is dragged out canon, dragged out canon = Orochimaru comes back (5 minutes) explanation on things anime viewers already know (15 minutes, which should have been 7-8 minutes maximum).

@Honoric, really? I thought there was content of chapter 593 as well as 594 in there somewhere such as when Kurama was explaining, and thus, instead of dragging on they could have ended it with the "Tobi" and Naruto fan/rasengan collision.
Edited by Sir Kisame, Dec 8 2013, 03:02 PM.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Except for orochimaru's revival and Sasuke/ Suigetsu's verbal exchange, this episode was boring.

How can Naruto, Kakashi, Gai and hachibi just stand there and do nothing. They just allow tobi to do what he likes.

How come feral Naruto's mouth did not move while making those lengthy explanation, Poor animation on their part. I thought the idea of switching place is to enable the kyubi access to Naruto's mouth not telephatic link.

honoric
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Sir Kisame
Dec 8 2013, 03:00 PM

@Honoric, really? I thought there was content of chapter 593 as well as 594 in there somewhere such as when Kurama was explaining, and thus, instead of dragging on they could have ended it with the "Tobi" and Naruto fan/rasengan collision.
in fact they have the last 6 page of 592 + 593 +594( minus last page)
thats 2 and 1/3 chapter ......... its a lot.........
if they were really dragging they would have stop at the end of orochimaru part........
then next episode will be just 594....wich end at the same point minus 30 sec more or lest.....
for the standard of naruto anime team they are going fast.....

Edited by honoric, Dec 9 2013, 11:36 AM.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
SirKisame

I know, there are schedules, what I said was clearly a simile. :FP:

What I meant is there is canon like this is the manga, and there is dragged out canon, dragged out canon = Orochimaru comes back (5 minutes) explanation on things anime viewers already know (15 minutes, which should have been 7-8 minutes maximum)

Ok, good to know. There are a lot of trolls, and some people would actually believe that's true.

Anyways It's a necessary evil. Just be glad we've had canon this long. The pacing has to be slowed down a little form time to time so it doesn't catch up to the manga to quickly. I think when we get to the Kakashi filler in February, I wouldn't be surprised if it went till autumn. Once their is a set date for the manga to end, which is prob late next year, the anime will go back to canon and have good pacing the rest of the way. Since they have come back from filler this year, I have been very pleased overall with the pacing. Plus their is always a little filler in every episode, something to extend it without using to much material, not always a bad thing, look at 322.
Edited by narutofan85, Dec 9 2013, 07:14 PM.

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Guess Sasuke will have to find some answers from Orochimaru. I'm so happy that he revived him!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply